Their Story- Teddy Lupin (HP...

By ErinJorgiaxx

Quinn Nymphadora Weasley was far from shy. Growing up an only child, having lost her mother at an early age... More

Cast/summary.
1 - Problem Child
2- Feast to end all Feasts.
3- First day jitters
4- Spook Fest.
5- what are you two supposed to be.
6- Pre-Game Snog.
7- butterbeer mustashe
8- glad to know i've been replaced.
9- The great adventures of Dan and Ted.
10 - Teddy's dancing should be made illegal.
11- Cats outta the bag.
12- Queddy
13- there will be no snogging.
14- I'm sure she can handle some dishes.
15- Christmas Eve in the Crazy House.
16- Vic and Quinn; the drill Sergeants .
17- What did you say?
18- i was scared you'd threaten to hex the poor boy.
19- New Year, Same old Shit.
20- Sick and twisted
21- Sleeping Dragon.
22- "Little Red."
23- All we do is party.
24- Ew we're adults now.
25- She seems lovely.
26- Don't worry, it's not like we'll miss you.
27- FREEDOM!!
28- The best memories.
29- A welcome home we didn't miss you, but we will pretend we did party.
30- What are we, chopped liver?
31- Tonks
32- Anniversery
33- Good Luck.
34- I'm this close to killing you.
35- They're 11, 13 and 15.
36- Hot coco.
37- Tell us what?
38- Goodbye.
39- Our weirdest christmas eve yet.
40- New Year.
41- I call maid of honour!
42- Do you have a death wish?
43- Haha suck it Vic!
44- Who needs em?
45- That was not bloody 10 minutes.
46- Gorgeous.
47- sounds fun
48- A white dress really?
49- Dancing in the kitchen.
50- I'm getting married.
51- Married.
53- Adam is banned from making any future speaches.
54- have a nive honeymoon.
55- Celebratory drink
56- Jealousy isn't a good colour on you.
57- Boat trips and skinny dips?
58- Happy birthday Uncle Harry.
59- No i'm not going to 'talk you out of it'!
60- April 5th
61- We are not calling our child that!
62- Theodore!
63- I'm gonna be a mum.
64- They're so small!
65 - Maisey and Wesley
66- One more surprise.
67- "How did uou gind out?"
68- "See you soon."
69- Lemmonade
70- Their Story

52- Their story

382 5 4
By ErinJorgiaxx

Teddy and Quinn walked back down the aisle hand in hand as they headed towards the house.

They took a moment to grin at each other as they stepped around to an empty part of the garden, to have a quiet moment alone. "You look stunning....wife." Teddy told her as she hugged him again.

"Why, thank you.....husband." Quinn grinned up at him. "I love your dress. It was worth the wait. You look ravishing."

Teddy attacked her in a hug putting his hands on her waist as hers were thrown across his shoulders.

"How do you always look so good in a suit?" She giggled making him laugh.

They stood there for a moment staring into each other's eyes before they shared a sweet yet passionate kiss. "You ready to go celebrate, Mrs Lupin?"
"Lead the way Mr Lupin."

"I love you." He kissed her forehead.

"And I love you." She said with a grin before he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the reception area.

"Mr and Mrs Lupin!" Yelled a voice making the couple spin around to face their six friends and Quinn's cousins.

"Let me be the first to say Congratulations." Adam said pulling the newly weds into a huge hug. "Awww you guys." Stacy ran ahead of the other and joined the embrace. They were soon joined by Dan, Laurie, Jake and Vic.

"Hey girls let me get a photo!" Jake whipped out a camera. The girls all lined up to get a photo together.

(Molly, Lucy, Roxanne, Laurie, Vic, Stacy, Rose and Dominique.)

"Quinn Lupin, That sounds so weird yet so right." Giggled Stacy. They all laughed. "Thanks guys."

"Well we're gonna go tell them you're coming." Laurie grabbed her girlfriends arm before quickly hugging the couple and dragging the others back to the reception.

Molly, Arthur, Harry, Ginny, Andromeda approached the couple next. Jake forcing them to all stand for photos.

(Stacy, Harry, Quinn, Teddy, Ginny, Adam)

(Arthur, Quinn, Charlie, Molly, Teddy)

(Ginny, Teddy, Quinn, Harry.)

(Charlie, Molly, Teddy, Quinn, Andromeda and Arthur.)

(Quinn and Arthur.)

Finally they all headed to the reception were people were finding their seats:

Arthur Weasley stood at his seat at the table and his wand against his neck. The tables fell silent as he began to speak, "Ladies and Gentlemen, family and friends, It is my pleasure to introduce to you all for the first time, Mr and Mrs Lupin."

Teddy and Quinn walked down the aisle between the tables and headed to their seats as the crowd erupted in applause.

"Now, if you would all sit back  and enjoy your drinks, the food will be out shortly." Arthur returned to his seat as Teddy and Quinn stood beside theirs.

"Can I have everyone's attention?" Teddy grabbed everyone's attention. "Can I just take a moment to thank you all for being here today. For celebrating with me and my gorgeous new wife." He smiled at Quinn. "I would just like to make a few quick thank you's before we all eat. Speeches will be after dinner then we can all get on the dance floor."

Then Quinn spoke: "But for now I would first, like to thank Grandpa Arthur and Grandma Molly for letting us use the garden, and Molly, for the food and for the amazing decorations."

"We would also like to extend our thanks to Adam and Stacy for being our Best Man and Maid of Honour- you guys really pulled through. You're the best." Teddy said making Adam and Stacy smile.

"The rest of our bridesmaids and groomsmen....you guys did great and i had a ball getting ready with you girls this morning."

"Grandma, Harry and Ginny, Charlie and Morgan for everything you've done for us both."

"Aunt Hermione for officiating. It was beautiful thank you." Hermione nodded at her niece from her seat. "And to the rest of our family for being here with us and for helping make today as perfect as it is."

"Ok. Thank you." The couple sat back down as the tables began to erupt in excited chatter.

Quinn and Teddy shared excited conversations with their friends and family before their plates magically filled with food.

"Grandma you've outdone yourself." Quinn gasped at how beautiful the meal looked and smelled. "Thank you dear. I just hope you enjoy your day. Congratulations you two." Said Molly with a kind smile.

"Your vows were beautiful guys." Vic complimented them.
"Thanks Vic." Teddy nodded. "Yeah who knew Teddy could write?" Joked Jake making them all laugh.

"I think your vows were amazing babe." Quinn kissed Teddy's cheek as he pouted at Jake's statement.

Teddy smiled again as he popped a piece of lamb into his mouth. "Wait until you two see the cake." Said Stacy winking at the couple as she sipped her wine. "I can't wait." Quinn smiled at her overly hardworking grandmother.

Soon everyone finished their food and Mrs Weasley jumped up to get the cake with the help of Jake and Dan.

Quinn and Teddy were sat down on their little table as Molly, Jake and Dan carried out a gorgeous wedding cake.

On top of the cake there was a model of the bride and groom, doing a dip, while down the side of the cake that faced the couple, trailed a path of pink and beige sugar flowers.

The three of them placed the four-layered, cake down on a small pedestal stand on a table near the couple. Harry and Charlie gathered everyone's attention as Molly was handed a mic.

"Teddy, Quinn.....I wanted today to be perfect for you both and when I thought about the perfect cake for you both. I thought of this.....it's elegant and organised, like you both, but it tells a story.

The couple looked to each other with grateful yet slightly confused smiles. "What story?"

"Your story." Molly answered before Jake turned the cake to reveal.

The back of the cake held a beautiful re telling of the two's love story.

From child hood best friends, growing up together, to young lovers in their teen years, to their early adult life together- their engagement- and now their wedding.

To Teddy and Quinn Lupin it was perfect. They couldn't be happier.

It was a wonderful story.

Their story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 613 68
Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school together so they had spent a lot of their c...
1.8K 118 12
Garreth Weasley is good at Potions... and not much else. You, a bookish, lonesome Ravenclaw with a weighted family secret, are good at everything...
11.5K 240 18
It was a classic love story between Lily Evans and James Potter. They met, eventually fell in love, got married and came to have two beautiful little...
80.9K 2K 159
Lorrinda Maye Weasley is the twin of Ronald Weasley and is far from a normal witch. Being in the same year as Harry Potter, The Boy Who Lived, is st...