Sander Sides Smut | REQUESTS...

By MultiShipperEveryday

I'm doing this again since Wattpad took the last one down. Requests are closed temporarily. More

Intro
1. Moxiety
2. Deemus
3. Logince
4. Intrulogical
5. Moceit
6. Deemus
7. Analogical
8. Logicality
9. Prinxiety
10. Anxceit
11. Demus
12. Intrulogical + Anxceit
13. Prinxiety
14. Roceit
15. Remus x Deceit x Patton
16. Demus
17. Demus
18. Roman x Virgil x Deceit
19. Loceit
20. Logince
21. Prinxiety
22. Anxceit
23. Prinxiety
24. Analogical
25. Virgil x Janus x Remus
26. Moduke/ Patton x Remus
27. Prinxiety
28. Intrulociet
29. Intrulogical
30. Remus x Virgil
31. Prinxiety
32. Loceit
33. Intrulogical
34. Logicality
35. Beginners Course - Moxiety
37. I Don't Party - Intruloceit
38. Louder - Anxceitmus
39. Destressing - Logicality
40. Detention - Anxceitmus
41. Hips - Loceit
42. In the bathrooms - Anxceit
43. Lifelong Friends - Intrulogical
44. Fake Royalty - Solo!Remy

36. Rough Start - Intruality

1.5K 25 7
By MultiShipperEveryday

Prompts:
A10. First time
A15. Dry humping
A22. Dirty talk
B19. "I bet I can make you cum without even touching your cock"
B24. "I'm gonna tie you to the bed posts and have my way with you."
B48. "I am your master and will be regarded as such."
B51. "Tell me how good this feels"

Warnings: dirty talk, virgin!patton, rough sex, humiliation, spitting on the other, master kink, calling the other whore, hoe, slut, filthy, dirty and other things. Hints to future plans, mentions of voyerism, overstimulation, edging, tumblr deserves a warning, unsuspecting boner, long term relationship(for those with commitment issues),  insinuated Patton reading smut/ seeing rule34 stuff, grinding and groping, bondage, fucking to the point of exhaustion, safeword mentioned but not used, blow job and hand job, Remus is packing whilst Patton is just small in every way, hair pulling, spanking, face fucking, dry humping and rutting, taking pictures of the other, cum claiming, rearranging organs (figuratively), filling, cum cleaning, embarrassment, punishment and rewards insinuated, fingering, Patton swearing, am I using too many warnings?, subspace, cumming in clothes, giving hickeys, bottom!Patton and top!remus, really Dom!remus, harsh acting, breaking character. Think that's it; let me know.

Patton crawled into bed around 9pm, missing the warmth of his boyfriend as he scrolled through his phone. After a couple hours, he ended up on tumblr, seeing some of the most lewd stuff known to man and if that didn't make him flustered, Remus sliding into bed behind him and rutting up against his back to make him aware of his current... problem, certainly did. He slung his leg over Patton's side as he pressed closer, jumping when his supposed-to-be-asleep boyfriend squeaked. Remus saw the glare from the phone screen and a mix of words, frowning slightly.
"Whatcha reading Pat?" He took the phone out Patton's hands before he could form a response, turning and reaching over the other for his phone back. "N-nothing?!" His face was beet red, and having Remus' boner pressed upon his thigh wasn't helping his flustered state. He snatched his phone from Remus as the other gasped, smirking and leaning over Patton. "Not so innocent, are ya babe~" He trailed a hand up Patton's thigh and leaned in closer to the point that Patton was pressed to the bed with Remus slotted just between his legs and hovering mere centimetres from his face, grinding his knee against his crotch which caused Patton to let out a sudden moan.

"I didn't mean to but now I've-" Patton protested, being stopped by Remus pressing a finger to his lips.
"Shhh, do you want to do this? If we do, I end up getting quite rough.." The idea of Remus wrecking him for his first time almost made Patton drool, bucking his hips up against Remus. He had been putting it off due to fear, but they had been together for almost 3 years, he could trust Remus.
"Please 'mus, I haven't done this before but.. I can handle it.." He kissed his boyfriend gently as their hips ground together, soft moans being pulled from them both before Remus drew back, a string of saliva connecting the two. "The safe word is... flamingo, or pinch me as hard as you can if you can't speak." Patton nodded briefly, squeaking from being shoved to his knees on the floor by Remus.

Remus stood near the edge of the bed in front of his boyfriend, running his fingers through his hair with one hand whilst the other hand fumbled with his pyjama bottoms, yanking them down with a tug. Patton looked up at Remus, gawking slightly at his size even through his boxers.  He reached up, getting his hand smacked away. "Don't touch whore."  Remus growled, looking down at Patton who whined. "Are you-" He softened his tone before his boyfriend nodded quickly.
"I'm fine." Patton sat upon his foot, rutting his hips against his leg whilst still clothed.
"Keep going Remus~" He reached up again but was met with a sharp tug of his hair. "I am your master, and I will be regarded as such, you filthy whore." Remus tilted Patton's head up to look at him, who just moaned and nodded. "Yes, Master~" Remus stroked his head, smirking down at his poor, innocent boyfriend. He had no clue what he was in for.

Remus eventually pulled down his boxers, flinging them across the room as he smirked down at Patton who looked up at him in amazement. "Suck." He demanded and Patton had never moved so quickly. He surged forward, licking up the bottom of his cock before timidly taking the tip into his mouth. "I said suck, or do I have to throat-fuck you?" He growled, pushing further into Patton's mouth which caused him to gag.
His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he slowly humped Remus' leg whilst moving his head along his boyfriend. He was surprised most of it fit in his mouth until he felt Remus grip his hair with both hands before he started thrusting into Patton's mouth, causing the smaller to gag and gargle around his cock but he never signalled for him to stop.
"Look at me slut." Remus groaned, barely keeping his eyes open to see as he face fucked his boyfriend. Patton glance up at him innocently, wincing and closing his eyes as he felt Remus spit on his face. By the time he opened them again, his boyfriend had his phone in his hand and was taking a picture of Patton, spit running from his mouth as tears rolled down his cheeks to mix with Remus' spit, eyes blown as his nose was pressed to his happy trail and sat so impatiently, humping his leg.

"Good little slut, being so filthy for me." Remus dropped the phone back to the bed before rolling his head forward, his thrusts becoming sloppy as Patton aimed to move his head quicker in time with his hips. Before he knew it, Remus was pulling out and shooting white strings and covering his face, moaning too loudly for the time of night. Patton kept his mouth open, attempting to catch as much at possible whilst still humping Remus' leg, most of it ending up on his face and in his hair with some dripping from his curls to the floor.
By the time Remus looked down at Patton, he was a quivering, cum-covered mess making small pleads and begs as he rutted against his leg. He pushed him back a bit and smirked at the whimper that came from him as he fell onto his front. "Master, please I'm so close, just help me Master!"
"Not until you clean up like the slut you are." Remus put his foot on his back, pushing Patton flat against the floor when he tried to get up. "Clean up the mess. Your master demands of you." His boyfriend whined so he tugged his hair. "And if you be a good slut and clean up, then maybe I will reward you." And that got Patton to start licking up the cum from the floor, his unattended cock throbbing in his trousers.

"Oh the things I will do to you, Pat~" Remus ran his fingers through his curls, tugging Patton up to his feet once he was done before licking his own cum off his face and shoving him towards the bed. "I'll make sure you're overstimulated and begging for more, I'll flip you over the bed and fuck you for days straight. I'll fuck you into exhaustion." Patton whined, the mix of insults and ideas of what Remus would do to him just making him harder. "I wanna ruin that new, tight hole, thrust into it until you can't stand. I'll make you cum over and over again but only after I edge you, you filthy slut. You'd like that wouldn't you?" Remus ran a finger up Patton's thigh and chuckled as he watched him shudder. "Just look at you, you useless hoe. I bet I could make you cum without even touching your cock, you pathetic slut." Remus spat at him again, hand hovering just over his clothed member. "Go on, cum you whore. Make a mess of your clothes and show Master how little control that you have, huh?" And Patton couldn't restrain after that, bucking his hips into the air as he writhed and came in his pyjama bottoms, feeling it leak down past his underwear and to pool on the bed under him. He moaned loudly, hands tangling in the sheets as his eyes squeezed shut.
"You pathetic pet, couldn't even hold it together for more than five minutes. I didn't even touch you, was you that desperate?" Remus leaned in and kissed up his neck, nipping at the junction between his neck and shoulder. Patton squeaked, sensitive as anything as he moved to grip to Remus. "Master.. please fuck me." Just hearing Remus chuckle sent shivers down Patton's spine.
"I'll do more that that, I'll tie you to the bedposts and have my way with you, I'll render you helpless as I fuck that tight hole of yours, I'll make sure that you're ruined for anyone else my filthy whore."

Patton moaned, digging his nails into Remus' shoulders as he was move to the centre of the bed. "Strip."
"Yes Master." Patton made hasty work of his cum stained trousers and underwear, flinging them and his shirt to the side as he sat patiently for his master. Remus pulled out a rope from under the bed, smirking. "I've wanted to use this for a long time.." He straddled Patton's chest and forced his arms over his head, tying him to the head board.
"Check for me baby." He softened as Patton tugged the restraints, smiling up at his boyfriend to signal that they were perfect. "I'm okay still, I promise you." He kissed his arm as Remus fell back into his roll, standing up and fumbling in his drawers for lube. He pulled out a bottle and lubed up four of his fingers, moving between Patton's legs as he spread them.

"Just breath, okay?" Remus kissed up Patton's stomach, briefly breaking character again as he slowly pushed his middle finger into him. Patton's breath hitched and he closed his eyes, whining softly. "That's it baby.. just breath, it gets better." Remus let him adjust, he wasn't a monster, he wanted to make sure Patton was prepped properly. Soon enough, he gave a thumbs up so Remus slowly started thrusting his finger, smirking at the small sounds his boyfriend made.
Remus then added a second finger, running his hand up and down the bottom's side to relax him. "Tell me how good this feels, okay?" Patton nodded before yelping as Remus curled his fingers inside of him, pressing against his prostate is such a way that he almost came on the spot if it weren't for Remus pinching his tip.
"You don't get to cum unless I say, okay whore?" Remus continued curling his fingers deep into Patton before adding a third. His boyfriend writhed and shuddered, bucking his hips down on his fingers as soft mutters of, "Master" and, "please" fell past his lips as he begged to cum. When Remus sped up and added the fourth finger, Patton couldn't hold it no longer as he bucked his hips helplessly, his hands grasping the air for something to hold to stop him. "Please master, it feels so good! Let me cum, please, I've been so good for you!" He panted and moaned, back arching off the bed as Remus pressed against his prostate one more time before pulling his fingers out.

Patton whined and thrashed on the restraints, he was so close! "Sit still or do you need a punishment?" Remus growled, causing the other to freeze in place and shake his head. He smirked and ran a finger from the base of his cock to the tip, causing Patton to moan as he bucked into the touch. "Are you gonna cum without my permission Pat?" His boyfriend shook his head, biting his lip hard as he looked up at Remus.
"Good." He ran his hands over his sides and pulled himself closer, running his tongue up his stomach before licking at his nipple. With Remus no longer physically holding his orgasm back, Patton moaned loudly as he came desperately all over his and Remus' chest. He slumped in the restraints, panting after his orgasm, not noticing Remus scowling. "Naughty boy, you even promised me you wouldn't cum without my permission.. and I didn't say you could."

And Patton froze, whimpering quietly. "Im sorry?" He muttered, gasping as he was flipped onto his knees, his chest and face pressed into the bed with his ass in the air. "Say it like you mean it slut!" Remus growled, pressing his lubed cock to Patton's entrance. His breath hitched and he moaned, this was going better then he thought. "I'm sorry! I wont do it again, I'll listen to you from now on, I'm sorry!" He whimpered and begged, back arching when he felt Remus push in partly and god, he didn't think it would fit. The stretch burned and he moaned softly, hands shaking in the restraints.
"What's my name, whore!" And as Remus rose his voice, he pressed slightly deeper and tugged Patton's hair, who cried out briefly. "Master! I'm sorry Master, I won't forget again Master!" He rambled, his hair getting another sharp tug accompanied with a spank. "Who do you belong to, slut?" Remus stayed still inside of Patton, wanting to let him adjust so he wasn't hurt and just to edge him that bit more. "You Master! Move damn it- please!" Remus spanked him once again. "That is no way to speak to me, I told you earlier I am your Master and should be regarded as such. I should not be spoken to like this from a worthless whore." Patton moaned and bucked his hips back, attempting to hide his face in the pillow before Remus moved one hand from his hair to his neck, forcing his head up. "Now stay, or can't you even do that?"

He leaned in closer, nose brushing the top of his ear as he smirked. "You helpless hoe, letting me fuck you." Remus whispered as he slowly moved his hips into Patton at first. "Couldn't hold on when I asked, couldn't follow a simple instruction and you know what I'm gonna do to you?" Patton shook his head and Remus tutted. "I'm gonna wreck you, we're going to fuck until the sun rises, until everyone wakes up and hears you, knowing how much of a whore you are. You won't stop moaning and writhing, begging me to cum but I won't let you. I'll edge you for hours and then, I might let you cum or, I'll leave you all tied up, horny and desperate with my name on your tongue and my cum all over you, you filthy whore. You'd like that, wouldn't ya?" He bit the top of his ear, pulling a moan from the sub before he pulled fully out of Patton and just pressed the tip in. "Speak then!" And Patton whimpered, muttering quietly. "Louder." Remus demanded, causing Patton to take a shaky breath. "Y-yes Master, I want you to ruin me, please, I'm so desperate to feel you inside me more! I want you to rearrange my organs, make me scream and moan for hours. Please, would you Master?"

A switch flipped in Remus and he pushed his hips forward, sliding the rest of him in until his hips were flush with Patton's ass, causing Patton yelp and whimper at the stretch. "Okay slut, I'll ruin that pretty little hole of yours..I'll make sure you won't walk for days." He moved one hand to Patton's hip and the other to his head, turning his head before pushing his face to the pillow.
Patton was completely at Remus' mercy, as he now held his hips with both hands and started thrusting, slowly at first before he couldn't hold back and pulled all the way out before snapping his hips back forwards into Patton. "Fuck! Master~" He moaned lewdly, back arching into the bed as he rutted into the air. "That's good, isn't it whore?" Remus repeated the action, slowly picking up speed as he thrust deep into Patton. "My little slut, with such a tight hole.. so fucking good~" He smirked, just narrowly missing his prostate, watching Patton start to squirm and moan louder before pulling out and tutting menacingly. "You didn't think I'd let you cum that easily, did you?"

Patton whined, thrashing against the restraints and babbling nonsense in his sub headspace. "Aw, poor baby whore, can't take a little bit of edging?" Remus ran his tongue up his spine, stopping at Patton's shoulder blades to attack them with hickeys. The bottom whimpered and bucked his hips again and again, missing the pleasure and begging quietly for Remus to touch his unattended cock, getting what he wished for when Remus carelessly wrapped his hand around the base but didn't move. "Go on slut, if you're so desperate."
Patton let out a string of moans and thank yous, thrusting messily into his boyfriend's hand, not quite enough to get him off yet though. After a bit, Remus pushed back in, now thrusting into his partner with reckless ambition which caused Patton to buck harder into Remus' hand.
When the sub got anywhere near close to his release, Remus moved away and removed all hands from him, smirking evilly as he stroked himself, having cum and covered Patton multiple times over the course of a couple hours.

Now his boyfriend was there with tear stains on the pillow, the knot in his stomach so tight that he didn't think it could get any worse. That was until Remus pressed into him, striking his prostate just right as indicated by the moan. "M-master!" Patton barely started before he fell back into a babbling mess, squirming and shuddering as Remus pounded into his hole, guiding his boyfriend's hips back to meet his.
"Go on, you've done so well my whore, cum for me and beg me to never stop." Remus leaned closer and pressed the two together as Patton cried out, finally releasing as the knot in his stomach snapped and he was cumming, a lot. Thick, white strings covered his chest and the under side of his chin as he moaned, cum eventually pooled under him and on Remus' hand as he came inside Patton, filling him to the brim and some before it spilled out the sides of his cock. Patton, unable to keep quiet and letting out strings of curses as he came after so much teasing drove Remus mad and he sat there for a couple minutes as Patton finished, gently rocking his hips against his prostate to ride him through his orgasm. He slid his hand around to his front, running them up his stomach and smirking at the bulge with the amount of cum in him.

By the time he was done, he was exhausted and collapsed flat to the bed, passing out instantly. Remus blinked in surprise and giggled, pulling out gently before spooning his little boyfriend, deciding they could clean in the morning and- oh. There went Patton's 8am alarm. Maybe they would have a late start to the day instead since Remus did keep his promises..

A/N THIS WAS WRITTEN IN 3 1/2 DAYS WHERE IS THIS PASSION COMING FROM?!??!?
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, this was- too many words for me to process so help me god if there's a mistake. Apologies to my friend who saw screenshots of the early concept stuff, I have scarred you. You should start to run away from this shit.

But on a serious note, I'm going to go back and edit most of these as I'm planning to move to AO3, the originals will always be here and the edited, more polished ones will go to AO3 since there's some stuff that I think just need to be updated like- Janus' name, the intro, the italics bold and underlined shit and just generic stuff like the note sections, titles? and warnings so that's gonna take a bit. I will still upload chapters here of course for my wattpaders but I will update with my AO3 name when I decide on one I like. I hope y'all have a good life cowards,
~Alex

Requested by: @Akituwu
Word Count: too many 3456 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 8.6K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
483K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
119K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
219K 5.4K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...