Haikyuu x Male! Reader One-sh...

By astridtheotter

"We are the protagonists of the world." ~~~ You see the title heathens. โ˜๏ธ - Fluff ๐Ÿ‹ - NSFW ๐Ÿ’” - Angst ๐Ÿ’˜... More

Requests (CLOSED)
BokuAka x Male Reader
MatsuHana x Dominant! Male Reader
Daichi x Male Reader
Osamu x Male Reader
Ushijima x Male Reader
Tsukishima x Male Reader
Goshiki x Male Reader
Tsukishima x Male Reader
Kenma x Male Reader
Kyotani x Male Reader
Ukai x Teacher! Male Reader
Aone x Small! Male Reader
Asahi x Male Reader
Kuroo x Dancer! Male Reader
Yamaguchi x Insomniac! Male Reader
Iwaizumi x Athlete! Male Reader
Suna x Male Reader
Kyotani x Shy! Reader
Iwaizumi x Small! Male Reader
Terushima x Feminine! Male Reader
Kageyama x Chubby! Male Reader
Kenma x Short! Flirty! Male Reader
Terushima x Skater! Male Reader
Nishinoya x Shy! Male Reader
Tsukishima x Short Blocker! Male Reader
Tsukishima x Tall! Male Reader
Heartbroken! Hinata x Male Reader
Tsukishima x Chubby! Male Reader
Kenma x Seme! Heartthrob! Male Reader
Bokuto x FTM Trans! Male Reader
Kuroo/Tsukki x Insecure! Male Reader
Atsumu x Dominant! Male Reader
Terushima x Skater! Male Reader - Part 2
Shirabu x Male Reader
Nishinoya x Shy! Male Reader - Part 2
Kyotani x Sweet! Male Reader
Tsukishima x Male Reader
Nishinoya x Depressed! Male Reader
Tsukishima x Male Reader
KuroKen x FTM Trans! Male Reader
TsukkiYama x Chubby! Male Reader
Oikawa x Playboy! Male Reader
Yaku x Male Reader
Akaashi x Dom! Male Reader
a/n - new discord server
fin! โ™ก๏ธŽ

Lev x Tall! Male Reader

44.5K 1.1K 1.8K
By astridtheotter

tbh I only like Lev cuz of his nickname- levochka 🥰
he's so dorky omg
presented by: the somewhat russian beauty, lev

ra ra rasputin:
(m/n)!!!!
(m/n)!!!!!!
(mmmm/nnnn)!!!!!!

(insert username lmao):
yes bby?

ra ra rasputin:
i just wanted to say hi!!!
school just ended so I'm going to practice!!
and i haven't been able to talk to u today ^••^

(username):
aww!
hi sweetie! good luck at practice!
we'll talk in a bit, I promise!
( ˘ ³˘)( ˘ ³˘)( ˘ ³˘)

ra ra rasputin:
yay!!!
thank youuuu!!!!
love u ''

"Lev, stop texting your imaginary boyfriend!" Yaku yelled as he kicked the tall first-year's knees. "We gotta go!"

"He's not imaginary Yaku-san! I swear it!" Lev whined, putting his phone in his bag. He followed the rest of the team into the school gym. "He's just studying abroad! That's why you guys haven't met him!"

"Yeah, studying abroad," Kuroo snickered. "Where, in the back of your brain?"

Lev pouted and crossed his arms, not even bothering to try and convince his teammates anymore. It was true though; the boy did have a lover somewhere across the sea. (M/N) was studying in some other country and wasn't set to return until next year, when he was a third year and Lev was a second year. But none of Lev's teammates believed him, unfortunately. 'Whatever! I'll show them, one day!'

Practice went on as it usually did, until Lev got a phone call. At first he ignored it, trying to focus on his blocking instead. But after five more calls, the coach groaned and yelled at him to pick it up. "Hello?"

"Lev! I'm not bothering you, am I?"

"Oh, (M/N)!" Lev immediately perked up, grinning. "Uhm, I'm at practice, but our break is coming up soon! Maybe I can FaceTime you then?"

"Ooh, of course! So sorry baby! See you in a bit, okay?!"

"Y-Yeah! Bye!" Lev grinned, ending the call. Then, he stuck his tongue out at Kuroo and Yaku. "See?! He exists! You guys will get to see in a few minutes!" He exclaimed proudly, crossing his arms.

"Yeah yeah, we'll see," Kuroo snickered. "Get back to practice, then we'll take our break."
After about ten more minutes of practice, it was time for the break. Lev finished drinking his water, then grabbed his phone and sat down on one of the benches. "Let's see this boyfriend of yours, eh?" Kuroo teased as he walked by. Yaku snickered, walking with him.

"Okay!" Lev chirped happily. He clicked on his boyfriend's contact, then clicked FaceTime. He waited a few moments, then grinned when he saw that it said 'connecting.' Once (M/N)'s face appeared on the screen, the first-year greeted him with, "(MMM/NNN)! Hiii!"

"Hey baby! How's practice going?" (M/N) giggled, setting the phone up against something. Then, he stepped back, so Lev could see he was in his dorm kitchen.

"Well Kuroo-san and Yaku-san don't believe that you're real," Lev pouted, glaring at his older teammates. "They keep teasing me!"

"Oh really?" (M/N) smirked and raised an eyebrow. "Call them over and give them a phone, then go talk to one of your friends, alright?"

Lev nodded and turned. "Kuroo-san, Yaku-san, (M/N) wants to talk to you!" He yelled. The two third-years walked over, sitting down and taking the phone. "Bye (M/N)! Don't mentally scar them please!"

"What do you mean-?" Kuroo began to say as he looked at the phone. His jaw dropped and his speech stopped. "Holy shit- you're real? And you're hot?!" He gasped, causing Yaku to facepalm.

"Thanks. But here's the thing," (M/N) innocently chuckled, then stepped closer to the camera. "Tease Lev again and when I get down there, I swear to God, I'll kick your asses," he threatened as his aura suddenly turned dark. Yaku even shivered from it. "Got it?"

"Y-Yes sir!" Kuroo laughed uneasily, nodding. "Y-Yaku, anything to say..?!"

"Uh, sorry?" Yaku chuckled nervously, slowly standing up and running away. "Lev, your boyfriend's terrifying!"

"I know right, isn't he such an angel?" Lev giggled as he took the phone back from Kuroo. "So, how's school?"

"Ah, the usual!" (M/N) relaxed, turning away from the camera and looking for something in his refrigerator. "We have the last of our exams coming up, so that's fun. Then from there, it's smooth sailing. I might be coming back to Japan soon," he smiled.

"Really?!" Lev squealed, eyes wide and excited. "Tell me when! I can pick you up from the airport, and Alisa can drive us around, and-!"

"Lev, calm down," (M/N) chuckled. "I'm not gonna tell you when I come back - it's gonna be a surprise!" He said, causing Lev to whine and pout. The half-Russian male could hear a door opening and closing, causing (M/N) to sigh. "Ah, my roommate just got here, so I've gotta go. Bye baby!"

"Bye! I miss you!" Lev returned loudly, waving at the phone. (M/N) smiled fondly and sighed, mumbling something before ending the call. Lev sighed happily, his grip tightening on his phone. Then, he stood up. "See?! I told you guys he was real!"

"I don't know why you acknowledge Kuroo's stupidity," Kenma commented as he took a sip of water. "He's just jealous he doesn't have a boyfriend. I don't know what Yaku's excuse is. I think he just likes making fun of you. But (M/N) seems nice."

"Yeah!" Shibayama joined in, grinning. "It looks like you guys are made for each other!"

"What do you mean?" Lev innocently asked. Shibayama rubbed his neck sheepishly then spoke.

"W-Well.. he seems really nice, like you are! And when he spoke to Kuroo and Yaku, it reminded me of when you got all scary and intimidating during the Nohebi match. I thought they were gonna pee themselves!"

"We were not!"

"Well, I guess you guys are right," Lev giggled. "He's a really great guy. I'm so happy to be his boyfriend! And now, he's supposed to be coming home soon! I'm so excited!"

"HE'S WHAT?!"

"Yaku, we need to leave the country.."

"OH SHUT UP, KUROO YOU IDIOT!"

~~~

A few weeks later, and it was the same routine everyday for Lev. Wake up, go to school, go to volleyball practice, go home, sleep, repeat. Except for the day that it wasn't the same.

First, Kuroo and Yaku were being oddly nice. They had showed up late to practice, but immediately, they were chatting with Lev and treating him like an old friend. "Uh, why are you guys being so weird?" Lev awkwardly smiled.

"No reason!" Kuroo responded, practically sweating bullets.
"Yeah! It's nothing!" Yaku added, fiddling with his fingers and giving a fake smile.

"Yaku-san, that smile looks really ugly..!"

"HEY-!"

"Lev, baby, be nice."
Lev whirled around, eyes widening. (M/N) stood at the door of the gym, smiling warmly. "It's been a while," he chuckled, opening his arms.

"(M/N)!" Lev screamed, darting forward and leaping into the arms of his boyfriend. Now, Lev was tall, since he stood at 6'4. So it was a bit concerning when he buried his head in (M/N)'s chest, who laughed and rested his head on top of Lev's. "Y-You're here! When did you get here?! Why didn't you tell me?!" The gray-haired boy rambled, grinning widely.

"Your teammates picked me up," (M/N) smirked, looking over at Kuroo and Yaku. The two third years nodded rapidly, trying to save their own asses. He looked back down at Lev and peppered his cheeks with kisses, giggling. "You've gotten really tall in the last year. You were so small when I left," he teased.

"Hey!" Lev whined, but kept on a smile. "Just because I was 6-foot when you left doesn't mean I was short! You were just too tall back then!"

"Wait, how long have you guys been dating?" Yamamoto asked, blinking and gawking at (M/N)'s height. "And how tall are you dude?! What the fuck?!"

"Ah, I've known Lev since middle school. We only started dating for about a year now though," (M/N) answered, putting an arm around Lev's shoulders. "As for my height, I'm 6'6 and a half. I could step on half of you," he chuckled light-heartedly, as if he just didn't make a joke about squishing short people.
"Now, if you don't mind," he said, turning to Coach Nekomata. "Nekomata-sensei, it's been a while. May I take Lev for a little bit? Only about.. fifteen minutes?"

"Sure. Bring him back in one piece though, or I'll make you run laps with the team."

(M/N) sweatdropped and nodded, looking at Lev. "Let's go sweetheart," he cooed, taking the green-eyed boy's hand and dragging him outside. As soon as they were hidden behind the gym, he pushed Lev against a wall. "I missed you so much," he whined, collapsing and putting his head in his boyfriend's shoulder. "School sucks! America sucks! I missed you so much that it sucked! I just wanna cuddle with you foreverrrrr!"

"Aww, I'm so happy you missed me!" Lev beamed, hugging his taller boyfriend tightly. "I missed you too! Oh I can't wait for you to see our next volleyball match, and meet everyone properly! Ooh ooh, and we can get oinarisan!"

"That sounds great baby," (M/N) laughed, straightening himself up again. "Now.. if you don't mind.." he smirked. He leaned in and kissed Lev, causing the younger boy to blush and smile. He put his arms around (M/N)'s neck, tilting his head up and humming happily. When they pulled apart, (M/N) sighed contently. "You're so cute, Levochka~"

Lev's pupils practically dilated immediately, a grin slipping on to his lips. "Call me that again please!" He swooned, kissing (M/N) again. They both pulled apart, giggled, then kissed again.

"Home sweet home," (M/N) whispered.

~ ~
im so sorry,,, I had absolutely no inspiration for this,,,,

next up: asahi x male reader

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 4.3K 16
Gather around, ladies and gents, as I bedazzle you all with my incredibly bad writing skills and angst filled oneshots //bows Enjoy!! ~ I do not own...
1.3M 37.7K 74
Leave comments of which Haikyuu!! boy you want to read next! WARNING: I do not write lemons/smuts. Please do not request for them because I do not fe...
36K 315 8
๏พ๏พ˜๏พž๏พŸ Haikyuu x reader ใ€ƒ "๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๏ฟฝ...
38.8K 435 25
Haikyuu Characters x Reader One Shots. Each story will have randomly generated characters and Romance Tropes/Soulmate AUs as the theme. Hope you enjo...