I Shouldn't Love You (Percy J...

By NatashaTasyaar

In a word of Gods and the Olympians. A girl named L/N Y/N is born. Y/N isn't what she seems to be. If someon... More

Prologue
A/N
Chapter 2
A/N
A/N
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 1

5.2K 142 115
By NatashaTasyaar

Previously on Prologue

After the tour, she leads me to the great hall. She said to have dinner. "Go on... grab any meal you want..." she said. I just nod my head and grab the food. She turns to me as we eat. She smiles at me.

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood

-Percy Jackson-

Y/N P.O.V

I wake up in the morning, because someone is shaking me awake. I jolt awake and look around. Then my eyes stops when I look at Annabeth. "What?" I questions, looking at her in confusion. "Come on... you can't be sleeping all day... we need you to start training" she said. "Oh... alright... I'll be getting ready..." I said. She nods her head and walks out of the cabin.

I get up and stretch my body. Then I make my way out of the cabin. I look around to try and find out which place should I start.

"Over here, Y/N!!" I heard someone calls out. I turn around to see Annabeth. To be honest, I don't really want to be around here. Her mother Athena is the one who cursed my mother. But I don't have a choice since I don't know anyone here except her.

I let out a sigh and walks towards her. "What should I start?" I asks. "Let's see how good you handle a sword..." she said, handing me a sword. I take it from her hand and stand on a battle stance. "Come on! Let's see how good you are" she said. I advance at her, dodging every attack she did. I got so focus on the battle between me and Annabeth that I didn't realize someone is watching me.

Percy P.O.V

I'm walking around the training ground, holding my sword in my hand. Then my eyes landed on a girl. A girl I never seen before.

I turn my head just as Grover pass by. "Grover..." I call out. "Yeah?" He said, turning to look at me. I point at the girl "who is she? Is she new?" I asks. He turns his head to where I'm pointing at. "The one training with Annabeth?" He asks. "Yeah..." I said, nodding my head.

"Oh that's Y/N... she's one of the unclaimed people" he said. "I see... how long has she been here?" I asks. "A week..." he said. I look at him, surprised. "H-how come I've never seen her?" I asks. "Well... she have a serious injuries when she got here... so she stay at the medic cabin for those week... this is the first time she got out..." he said. "Ahh... okay..." I said, looking at Y/N. Then I turn back to Grover to see him just staring at me. "What?" I asks. "Someone's in love~" he said. "What the heck!" I said. Then I put him into a head lock.

"Ow ow okay! Okay! Sorry!" He said. I release him and scoff. "Stop saying nonsense..." I said. He shrugs his shoulders "yeah well... stop making it obvious" he said, sticking his tongue out at me and took off running. "Hey! Why you little- oh whatever" I said, turning back to look at Y/N.

Y/N P.O.V

"Not bad... you match my skill..." she said, finally stopping. I place my free hand on my knee and breathe heavily. "Wow... you must be one of the best fighters..." I said. She chuckles "actually... one of the campers manage to beat me in sword fight..." she said. "Really? Who?" I said.

"Me..." a new voice is heard. I turn my head to see a dark brown haired boy. "Who are you?" I asks. "I'm Percy... Percy Jackson..." he said, offering his hand to me for a handshake.

As soon as I hear his name, I can feel anger boiling up inside me. He's the one who killed my mother. I try my best to control my anger to stop myself from lunging towards this boy.

"I'm Y/N..." I said, without shaking his hand. He just pulls his hand back awkwardly. "Welcome to Camp Half-Blood..." he said, smiling at me. I just turn to Annabeth. "I have to go... I'll see you later..." I said, turning around and leave before they can respond.

Annabeth P.O.V

"Okay... that was weird... what did you do to her, seaweed brain?" I said, as I turn to Percy. "This is the first time we've met. How could I have done something to her?" He said. "Well... she seems so angry at you..." I said. "How should I know?" He said. I just shrug my shoulders. "Maybe she's just tired..." I said.

Time-skip

It's almost time for dinner. I just practice shooting an arrow. I remember the first day I try to shoot an arrow. It was heavy, and quite hard. But I manage to get the hang of it.

I shot another arrow and hits right on the center. "Nice shot..." I jump at the new voice. I turn around to see Percy standing there. I roll my eyes and place the archery set back on its place. Then walk towards the dining hall.

Percy P.O.V

There she goes again. Did I do something to her? But that can't be possible, I've only met her today. Is she someone I know? Did I do something to her in the past?

I try to put a finger if I actually know her. But no... nothing. I can't remember knowing her, or even actually meeting her. I let out a sigh and run my hand through my hair.

I'm gonna have to confront her later on...

Dinner

Y/N P.O.V

After dinner, I decided to take a walk. Since I've been in the medic room for the whole week. I haven't got the chance to explore this place.

I remember mom talks about this place, telling me about all the Demi-Gods. Saying this is like a safe haven or something. She even told me to go here... telling me that I'd be safer here. Never once cross my mind that I'm a Demi-God. I guess the God blood that's running through my veins is what attracts all those monsters.

I stop by the lake and take a seat for a while. I just stare at my reflection, as my mind starts to drift off somewhere. Then my mind drifted off back to my first encounter with Percy this morning.

I almost lost it... I almost lost my control. 'I can't let them know who I truly am... no... I don't wanna be treated like a freak. But seeing that boy... the anger in me boils too much... it makes me wants to kill him right then and there. I have to stay as far away from him as possible.

I pull my knees to my chest. My hand went up to my neck, feeling the cold surface of a metal. A necklace my mother gave to me when I was a kid.

"Mom..." I said to myself. I can feel tears begin to stream down my eyes. "I miss you mom... I can't do this without you..." I said, as I begin to cry harder. I bury my head on my arms, which is resting on my knees.

Then I clench my hands into a tight fist, I look up with hatred look on my face. "Don't worry mom... I'll make him pay for what he have done to you..." I said again.

Percy Jackson will pay for killing my mother

*to be continued*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 48 25
[Nico di Angelo fan fiction] Completed! "A life for a life. So, I gave her half of mine." For twelve years, she has kept herself hidden, detached fro...
6.3K 110 14
Sapphire had seen a lot a couple summers ago and she was about to see a lot more. About two summers ago she saw Percy Jackson, from her school along...
25 0 3
"I never imagined becoming a half-blood. But here I stand in Olympus." - D.M. "People are neve...
699K 18.1K 24
One day on Olympus, the gods agreed to test their powers and see what they could do. Which resulted in them creating a whole new goddess named (Y/n)...