Their Story- Teddy Lupin (HP...

By ErinJorgiaxx

Quinn Nymphadora Weasley was far from shy. Growing up an only child, having lost her mother at an early age... More

Cast/summary.
1 - Problem Child
2- Feast to end all Feasts.
3- First day jitters
4- Spook Fest.
5- what are you two supposed to be.
6- Pre-Game Snog.
7- butterbeer mustashe
8- glad to know i've been replaced.
9- The great adventures of Dan and Ted.
10 - Teddy's dancing should be made illegal.
11- Cats outta the bag.
12- Queddy
13- there will be no snogging.
14- I'm sure she can handle some dishes.
15- Christmas Eve in the Crazy House.
16- Vic and Quinn; the drill Sergeants .
17- What did you say?
18- i was scared you'd threaten to hex the poor boy.
19- New Year, Same old Shit.
20- Sick and twisted
21- Sleeping Dragon.
22- "Little Red."
23- All we do is party.
24- Ew we're adults now.
25- She seems lovely.
26- Don't worry, it's not like we'll miss you.
27- FREEDOM!!
28- The best memories.
29- A welcome home we didn't miss you, but we will pretend we did party.
30- What are we, chopped liver?
31- Tonks
32- Anniversery
33- Good Luck.
34- I'm this close to killing you.
35- They're 11, 13 and 15.
36- Hot coco.
37- Tell us what?
38- Goodbye.
39- Our weirdest christmas eve yet.
40- New Year.
41- I call maid of honour!
42- Do you have a death wish?
43- Haha suck it Vic!
44- Who needs em?
45- That was not bloody 10 minutes.
46- Gorgeous.
47- sounds fun
49- Dancing in the kitchen.
50- I'm getting married.
51- Married.
52- Their story
53- Adam is banned from making any future speaches.
54- have a nive honeymoon.
55- Celebratory drink
56- Jealousy isn't a good colour on you.
57- Boat trips and skinny dips?
58- Happy birthday Uncle Harry.
59- No i'm not going to 'talk you out of it'!
60- April 5th
61- We are not calling our child that!
62- Theodore!
63- I'm gonna be a mum.
64- They're so small!
65 - Maisey and Wesley
66- One more surprise.
67- "How did uou gind out?"
68- "See you soon."
69- Lemmonade
70- Their Story

48- A white dress really?

346 6 0
By ErinJorgiaxx

"Uhhhh!" Groaned Quinn as she dropped the four heavy shopping bags in her hands. She stood, taking off her leather jacket and kicking off her heeled boots as she heard her fiancé move into the hallway behind her.

"Hello to you too." He joked. She giggled, "sorry I just spent the worst three hours of my life looking for a pair of shoes, some ear rings and a bloody hair piece!" She huffed as she threw her jacket onto her hook and tossed her Muggle car keys onto the shelf above it.

"Stressful day?" Teddy asked as he approached her. "An extremely pissed off pixie with a torn wing. Two merpeople who got in a fight in the western tank and a thestral with a broken hoof....then I had to go wedding shopping with Stacy and Vic. STACY AND VIC!" She said as her voice raised in an exasperated manner.

"Well sounds like you need to destress." He said rubbing her shoulders gently as she stood glaring at the wall.

He turned her around and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Want anything?"
"For wedding planning to end."
"One more week babe." He kisses her head, "What time are the girls picking you up later?"
"Dom, Luc, Vic, Ginny and Morgan will be here for seven and Stacy and Laurie will be here for half past." She answered. "So me and Dan are leaving at half seven then?" He joked making her laugh.

It was now the 25th of October and the soon-to-be-weds we're heading off on their hen and stag dos that night.

Quinn and Teddy were both rather terrified by the fact that neither of them knew what Adam and Stacy had planned.

"I'm so not ready for tonight." She groaned. "Same babe....same." He nodded.

She pulled him into a feverish kiss to show him she had missed him all day.

"I have to shower." He mumbled as she trapped him against a bookshelf. "It's only five." She said with a smirk.

He chuckled before he scooped her up and carried her further into the apartment.

At around 7:00 pm that evening the door bell buzzed and Quinn clicked the button to let her friends up.

The door was soon opened to three of Quinn's cousins.

Vic was the first in, she tackled Quinn into a hug as Dom and Lucy ran in after her.

Then Morgan and Ginny came into the room both looking excited and relaxed as hey hugged the bride.

They were followed by Dan who shut the door behind him and pulled Teddy in for a bro hug.

Both men moved into the kitchen to grab a beer and to get Ginny and Morgan their first wines of the night. While the girls dragged Quinn, who was only half way through her make up, into her room.

Dom wore a shiny, olive green, spaghetti-strap dress that hung low on her back and showed off her features.

Vic wore an extremely low cut mustard/brown dress that came down to her mid thigh.

While Lucy wore a dark green dress that was low cut yet rather conservative.

"I have explicit instructions from Stacy to make you wear this." Vic pulled out a dress from the bag she had with her as she pulled Quinn into her bedroom.

"A white dress really?"
"Yes! Now go put it on!" Vic yelled at her cousin. Lucy and Dominique sat on her bed while Vic thrust the dress into Quinn's arms.

Quinn emerged a few moments later from the en-suite.

The dress was an elegant white with intricate patterns of missing fabric and a gorgeous back design of thin straps.
The skirt fell to her mid thigh and swished around her knees.

Quinn's hair was done by Lucy while Dominique helped her feet into some heels.

Another knock on the apartment door alerted the girls to the final arrivals as they all rushed into the hallway.

Teddy opened the door greeting Stacy and Laurie.

Stacy wore a grey, short, low cut tunic dress with Grecian style grey heels.

While Laurie wore a body con black and gold dress with a sheer black top and patterned black and gold skirt.

The two boys grabbed their jackets. "Well ladies enjoy your evening. Make sure to get Quinn hammered." Dan nodded at the girls. He gave Vic a quick kiss before he left.

Teddy smiled kissing Quinn's head and moving to leave. He reached the spot just out the door when Quinn popped her head around the corner of the door and pulled him back in for a bigger kiss.

Once the boys were gone Stacy began to un pack a bag of sashes and signs.

"Oh my god. You've gone all out." Said Laurie with a laugh kissing her girlfriend's head. Ginny and Morgan both smiled at Quinn who passed them their sashes. "You ladies ready to drink till we drop?" Cheered Stacy.

"You know it." Giggled Lucy as she, Dom, Vic and Laurie pulled on their bridesmaids sashes.

"Yo Q, you have any champagne flutes?" Laurie asked the bride who was shoved into a plastic crown and sash. "Yeah in the left upper cupboard." Quinn directed the girl.

Stacy pulled out a bottle of champagne and handed it to Quinn to pop.

The bottle was opened and cheers were had. "To our beautiful bride. We wish you the happiest marriage Quinn." Ginny toasted.

"To Quinn!"
"To Quinn!" They all repeated.

And then they were off for a night of shenanigans.

After they had left the apartment Dan and Teddy made their way to Dan's apartment where the boys were all meeting.

They met Jake and Adam there were they all shared a beer and waited for Charlie and Harry to arrive.

Soon the two older men arrived and they too raised a toast to the happy couple. "To Teddy!"

"To Teddy."

And they too went off into the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 241 18
It was a classic love story between Lily Evans and James Potter. They met, eventually fell in love, got married and came to have two beautiful little...
4.1K 175 41
Fred Weasley x OC x Theo Nott Fic Gianna Lupin-Black, daughter of Remus Lupin and Sirius Black grows up over the hill from the Weasleys. Will she lis...
240 8 7
DISCONTINUED FOR NOW Evangeline Weasley is the sixth born of the Weasley children. After the war she is living with her boyfriend Nathan. Her family...
55.5K 618 68
Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school together so they had spent a lot of their c...