It's A Mafia X Agent Kinda Th...

By LiuhWrites

{Completed} {Taeyang/ SF9 FF} FYI, YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW TAEYANG OR SF9 TO READ THIS STORY. IT'S JUST A STOR... More

AU Video
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*

*16*

152 9 0
By LiuhWrites

Nabi's POV

"I will come to visit you soon," I said. Yoojin was reading a children's book and I quietly left not to interrupt her. Taeyang quickly moved back, as if he was listening to our conversation. "What were you doing?" I asked him. "Nothing," He said so quickly as if he had that answer ready to go. I gave him a questioning look. "Well, I said goodbye to her," I said. "But you will go see her again right? You promised her" Taeyang said. "AHA! Gotcha. I didn't say anything about promising to visit her again. You were listening to our conversation" I said, catching Taeyang. He had a look of defeat on his face. "Okay fine. You caught me. Shall we go now?" Taeyang asked. "Why did you wanna listen to our conversation?" I asked. "No reason. This is just my building, my project so I can do whatever I want" Taeyang said. "Even listening to private conversations," I asked him. "I.. ahh.." Taeyang stuttered. "Exactly. But it's okay. I forgive you" I said jokingly and walked ahead of him towards the exit.

Taeyang caught up to me. "I have to show you something else," Taeyang said. "Something else?" I asked him confused. "Yes. Well, it's our headquarters here in Busan. We have one in Seoul as well but I'll show you the headquarters of Busan. It's basically the same, just different people" Taeyang said. "Okay, let's go," I said happily and started walking.

We got into the helicopter again. "How far is it from here?" I asked. "Not that far" Taeyang answered. I was looking out the window again, looking towards all the buildings and birds that were flying in the air. "Busan is bigger then I thought," I said. "You've never been here?" Taeyang asked me surprised. "No... I was homeless, remember? Kicked out of my home. I never got to go anywhere until recently because I saved up some money. I moved to Seoul and got an apartment from my boss so I could come to work early" I said but by saying that I realized what had happened. "Wait a minute. The fire... the apartment complex fire. Your dad started it. In the apartment that we rented to a girl to work for us. You were that girl?" Taeyang asked. "To be honest, I don't remember much from that time because it kinda gives me a trauma. But I think it might've been me" I said. "Might've?" Taeyang asked me. "As I said, I don't remember much from those days," I said.

Taeyang got impatient. He remembered something. "She had blonde hair at that time," Taeyang said. "I did have blonde hair for a while," I said. "She had a tattoo," Taeyang said. My eyes got big. He grabbed me harshly and pulled my shirt down a little near my shoulder so my 'tattoo' was visible. "Wait... this isn't a tattoo. This is burned into your skin" Taeyang said, totally getting sidetracked of what he actually wanted to say. "I know," I said as I pulled my shoulder away from him and putting my shirt back how it was. "Why a heart with a heartbeat line in it?" Taeyang asked. "Because my dad wants me to remember something. But I forgot. I don't know what it is for" I answered.

Now Taeyang finally remembered what he was actually going to say. "Do you remember anything from that night?" Taeyang asked. "Not really" I answered. "So you don't remember us..." Taeyang stopped talking. "Us what?" I asked. "We f*cked okay," Taeyang said. "We did what?!" I yelled. "Don't worry, I don't remember much from it either. I remember the guys waking me up and telling me you had a tattoo and blonde hair" Taeyang said. "What? This? What?!" I couldn't believe what I had just heard. Taeyang looked annoyed as well. "Why is it always you? why does it always end with you? Who is the kickboxer, you. Who is the daughter of the man I hate, you. Who is the girl we searched for after the apartment complex fire, you. Who is the F*CKING GIRL I F*CKED, YOU" Taeyang said. I couldn't tell if he was angry, or just frustrated.

I just stayed silent. I didn't really know what to say, especially since I don't remember it. "Why are you so quiet now?" Taeyang asked. "What do you want me to say? I don't know what happened that night" I said frustrated and raised my voice a little. "Tell me you hate me. Tell me how dumb we are. Tell me why I am..." He stopped talking. "Tell you why you are what?" I asked him. "Nothing. Forget it" Taeyang said. I could see the awkwardness of whatever he was thinking. I don't know what's going on in his mind, but it's making him frustrated, conflicted, and awkward. "What? It looked like you were ashamed of something you were about to say" I teased him a little. "You sure about that?" Taeyang asked me. "Yes, positive. Otherwise, you would've told me what you were going to say" I said.

Taeyang grabbed my chin harshly, but not as hard so it hurts. My eyes grew big as I stared into his beautiful brown eyes. "Listen to me carefully Nabi. Don't get on my nerves. We might be friends but I won't forget who you are" He said it in such a hesitant voice. He kept holding my chin even after he was done talking. His eyes kept glancing downward a few times and then he quickly let go of me as he realized what he was doing. I was feeling a little nervous right now. We were so busy talking that we didn't even notice we landed. We were still so high in the sky. Did we land on a tall building?

Taeyang and I got out of the helicopter without saying anything. He walked into the building so I just followed behind him. This silence was getting really awkward and uncomfortable. People were greeting Taeyang with 'good day sir' 'hello boss' 'been a while boss'. After they said hello to their boss they all stared at me following behind Taeyang as if I was a criminal. He walked into what I assumed was an office. I walked in and he closed the door behind me.

"Welcome to our headquarters in Busan. I will find someone for you that will show you around" Taeyang said. I walked towards his desk with his nameplate on it. I thought his dad was still the owner of the gang. His dad must be retiring at some points. I mean, the man is pretty old. As I was standing against the desk I turned around to find Taeyang right in front of me. I jumped a little. "You dropped this" Taeyang waved the rose Yoojin gave to me in front of my face. I felt on my right ear, the rose was indeed gone. Taeyang put it behind my ear again, moving some hair out of my face. I could see a battle going on within him.

All of a sudden he moved forward making me lean back on the desk a little. His right hand held my face on my left cheek. I looked down at his hand as my eyes grew big. KAOI told me not to fall in love with him, but have I already failed that rule? His left hand moved to my hip as he raised my shirt a little, touching the bare skin of my hip. His warm hands felt comforting. The thumb of his right hand on my face was placed on my lip a little. He dragged my bottom lip down a little bit as he came closer with his face. I didn't know whether to push him away or kiss him back.

Right as his lips were about to touch mine, someone knocked on the door. Taeyang moved away from me quickly and cleared his throat. He looked at me for a few seconds before walking towards the door and opening it. My breath was uneven. What just happened? Or more importantly, what would have happened if that person didn't knock on the door?

"Jaeyoon?" I heard Taeyang ask surprised. I looked at the door. A happy Jaeyoon could be seen in the doorway. "I heard from Zuho, that you were here with Nabi. So, I decided to come to the headquarters here again. It's been a while" Jaeyoon said. So it was Zuho who called Taeyang when we were in the car. "Jaeyoon, do you want to show Nabi around? I've got some things I need to do" Taeyang said. He spoke in such a calm tone as if nothing was going on inside this room a few seconds ago. "Ah, sure. Nabi, let's go" Jaeyoon said. I walked over towards him and looked at Taeyang while walking out of the office.

I tried to keep my mind of what just happened but I couldn't shake it. "I'll start by saying that this building is the exact same as in Seoul, just different people," Jaeyoon said. I just nodded, not really listening. "This is the hacking department. All the breaking into people's accounts happens here" Jaeyoon said. "Have they failed before?" I asked. "Not one-time" Jaeyoon answered proudly. "Who is in charge of the hacking department?" I asked. "Zuho is. I don't know if Taeyang told you everything, but the people we steal for are very precious to us. By saying that, I know you've seen the building here in Busan. That's not the only building. We have one in Japan, China, Thailand, Spain, Marocco, America, and Moskou. We take things international" Jaeyoon said. I was amazed, Taeyang didn't tell me that.

We moved one department down. "This is the casino department. They help with the casinos in Korea. They don't really get involved much in dangerous missions. They talk about how much money they get in from every casino, which people to hire and stuff like that. Rowoon is in charge of this department" Jaeyoon explained. "Why does Rowoon work in a simple cafe if I may ask," I said. "To look innocent. People from casinos might recognize him, but they won't go to the police if they see him work there. Rowoon has a good motive like that" Jaeyoon explained. We walked to the other side of this floor. "This is what I like to call the spy department. They train very hard to be people they are not. Of course, they show their true selves here but once we need to lure someone in for a mission, they need to pretend and give them instructions they will believe. We pretend to be police officers, FBI, criminals... basically anything. Hwiyoung and Chani both manage this department since it's a very difficult department" Jaeyoon explained. Chani and Hwiyoung? Really? Never would've thought they would have a job like that.

We move one more floor down. "This is the translation department. They translate everything from what we get around the world. They're very important, the key to communication with other people in different countries. Inseong manages this department" Jaeyoon said. "Does Inseong speak a lot of languages?" I asked. "No, but he speaks English. So that's a big thing" Jaeyoon said. I just nodded. We moved to the other side of the floor again. "This is the planning department. Here we plan our missions out carefully. They register everything our targets do and where they go. Dawon manages this department but he's currently behind bars at the KAOI" Jaeyoon said. "When will he be out?" I asked. "Soon, once Taeyang gives the signal to get him out. We can get him out whenever we like" Jaeyoon answered. That's bad news.

"Wait a minute. I've heard everybody's name except for yours. What do you manage?" I asked. "You want to see? I don't think Taeyang wants me to show you but whatever. Follow me" Jaeyoon said. We go all the way to the basement. Once we got out I was surrounded by a place full of sweaty men fighting around. "This is the fighting department. My department" Jaeyoon said proudly. Once we walk towards the ring that was standing in the middle of the room, everybody got quiet. They all looked at me. "Is that a woman here?" Someone asked. They all stared at me like hungry wolves. They were getting closer and by them doing so I got closer to Jaeyoon.

"Get away from her," A familiar voice said. I turned around. It's Taeyang, thank god. "But boss. We..." Someone started. "I don't want to hear it," Taeyang said as he walked towards me. "Why can't we have her?" Someone asked.

"Because she's mine"

End of this chapter :p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 395 32
COMPLETED Hey everyone, This is my first ff please don't hate it if it's not amazing Contains violence. This is a Mafia fiction All the characters i...
5.9K 150 18
Cruel mafia x innocent y/n . Y/n : who are you ?? ( While holding tears ...) Tae : y/n plss ... don't say like that .. (Trying to console her !!) Y/n...
15.6K 368 49
A Stray Kids AU Fanfiction. ﹒⪩⪨﹒Themes !! • Zombie Apocalypse ° Mafia Groups and Rivalries • Romance, Thriller, Horror ° Stray Kids FanFiction AU!! ...
17.2K 743 47
A new girl Chae Seon Ra moves to Seoul to the best high school in Korea. But as fate would like it, she makes an enemy out of the most handsome and p...