Haikyuu x Male! Reader One-sh...

By astridtheotter

"We are the protagonists of the world." ~~~ You see the title heathens. ☁️ - Fluff πŸ‹ - NSFW πŸ’” - Angst πŸ’˜... More

Requests (CLOSED)
BokuAka x Male Reader
MatsuHana x Dominant! Male Reader
Daichi x Male Reader
Osamu x Male Reader
Ushijima x Male Reader
Tsukishima x Male Reader
Goshiki x Male Reader
Kenma x Male Reader
Kyotani x Male Reader
Ukai x Teacher! Male Reader
Aone x Small! Male Reader
Lev x Tall! Male Reader
Asahi x Male Reader
Kuroo x Dancer! Male Reader
Yamaguchi x Insomniac! Male Reader
Iwaizumi x Athlete! Male Reader
Suna x Male Reader
Kyotani x Shy! Reader
Iwaizumi x Small! Male Reader
Terushima x Feminine! Male Reader
Kageyama x Chubby! Male Reader
Kenma x Short! Flirty! Male Reader
Terushima x Skater! Male Reader
Nishinoya x Shy! Male Reader
Tsukishima x Short Blocker! Male Reader
Tsukishima x Tall! Male Reader
Heartbroken! Hinata x Male Reader
Tsukishima x Chubby! Male Reader
Kenma x Seme! Heartthrob! Male Reader
Bokuto x FTM Trans! Male Reader
Kuroo/Tsukki x Insecure! Male Reader
Atsumu x Dominant! Male Reader
Terushima x Skater! Male Reader - Part 2
Shirabu x Male Reader
Nishinoya x Shy! Male Reader - Part 2
Kyotani x Sweet! Male Reader
Tsukishima x Male Reader
Nishinoya x Depressed! Male Reader
Tsukishima x Male Reader
KuroKen x FTM Trans! Male Reader
TsukkiYama x Chubby! Male Reader
Oikawa x Playboy! Male Reader
Yaku x Male Reader
Akaashi x Dom! Male Reader
a/n - new discord server
fin! β™‘οΈŽ

Tsukishima x Male Reader

56K 893 1K
By astridtheotter

☁️
decided to make this another parent one
warning: homophobic slur
presented by: this smug little brat

"Emiko, why don't you want to go to school?" Kei groaned as he chased his daughter around the house,  holding her uniform jacket up. "Come on, I don't have time for this! We have to get breakfast, drop you off at school, and then I have to go to work!"

"But dad, I don't wanna go! Can't I just hang out with you at the museum?!" The fourteen old tried to argue. "But please don't tell papa!"

"If I even tell papa, he'll kill both of us, you know that," Kei groaned. He sighed, rubbing his temples. "Fine, you know what?! Just for today! But tomorrow, you're going to school. This is the fifth time this month!"

"Yay!" Emiko squealed, jumping up to kiss her father's cheek. "You're the best dad!"

"Yeah yeah," The wavy blonde sighed. "Get dressed. What's the point of going somewhere in your uniform?"
He walked out his daughter's room, heading back downstairs to the kitchen, where his husband stood with their son in his arms. "Morning," he greeted, leaning down and kissing the baby's forehead.

"Oh, and no good morning to me?" (M/N) smirked. Kei snickered and rolled his eyes, kissing his husband's lips. "Mhm, thank you. I heard the commotion with Emiko upstairs, and I heard what you said. Kei.."

"I know, I know," Kei groaned, leaning his head against (M/N)'s. "But she won't tell me what's wrong. And.. you know I have a soft spot for her," he mumbled the last part, letting out a soft sigh.

"I know you do dear, but she needs to come to us and tell us why she doesn't want to go to school herself," (M/N) replied. Kei pulled back and gave him a pleading look, and the man sighed. "Fine. Here's what you can do. Take her to your job today, but try to figure out what's going on. That way, this can get solved."

"Deal," Kei nodded. He checked his watch. "Ah, I've gotta go. Emiko, come on!" He shouted. Then, he turned to his husband and son. "Bye, love you," he smiled, kissing (M/N) once again before giving Nori, the son, a forehead kiss. "You too, brat."

"Kei, don't be so mean!" (M/N) scolded, shoving his husband away playfully. The blonde snorted and shrugged, grabbing his keys and phone before heading out the door. Emiko followed behind. "Have a good day guys! Emiko, get your notes from a classmate!"

"Okay, bye papa!" Emiko yelled back as she shut the door and Kei locked it. They got into the car, turning it on and starting the radio. While they drove to Kei's job - the museum about half an hour away - the ride was silent. Until, the younger Tsukishima asked, "Dad, how'd you and papa meet?"

"Huh?" Kei looked up from the steering wheel, glancing at his daughter before returning his gaze to the road. "Oh. I never did tell you, did I?" He chuckled. "Well, let's start like this. Papa was an idiot when I met him in high school. He was.. obnoxious."

"And you guys didn't go to the same school, right?"

"Nope," Kei clicked his tongue. "He went to Nekoma, with your Uncle Kuroo. We met at the first training camp my school ever got to go to. And when he was with Kuroo and Bokuto, it was a headache."

"So.. how'd you know you liked him?" Emiko asked, pulling on her fingers. Kei noticed the habit and cocked an eyebrow. It was a nervous habit she had picked up from her Uncle Keiji.

"Well, it was on our first day at the nationals tournament," Kei answered, turning a corner. "Well, more like the end of that day. We met with Nekoma outside the gymnasium to wish each other luck for the second day, and (M/N) was being oddly quiet. When we got ready to split up, he walked over and asked me - politely, for once - to go out with him."

"And you said yes?"

"Absolutely not," Kei smirked. "But I did get his number, and we texted for a while. When it came to our match, which my team won, he grabbed me and kissed me for like, ten seconds-"

"Gross!"

"I know right," The blonde scoffed, rolling his eyes. Emiko giggled, gesturing for him to continue. "Anyways, when he let me go, he begged me to go out with him and win the rest of our games for him. That's when I realized I did like him. And the rest is basically history, I suppose."
He looked down at his daughter, raising an eyebrow. "Why? What's this about?" He asked. Emiko blushed and looked down, and he seemed to catch on. "Oh, is this about a guy at your school?" He teased.

"T-Totally!" Emiko awkwardly laughed, nodding. Just then, Kei pulled into the museum parking lot. "Oh look we're here!" She exclaimed, hopping out the car as soon as it was parked. Kei cocked an eyebrow, but shrugged and got out the car as well. They headed inside, straight to Kei's office. "So what are you doing today? Archiving? Touring? Curating?"

"For today, archiving," Kei answered, setting their stuff down on his desk. "We just got a new exhibit, so I have to mark down everything and make sure the information we have is accurate."

"What's the new exhibit on?"

"Dinosaurs."

"Really dad?" Emiko giggled. Kei nodded proudly, smirking as he grabbed a box and carried it over. His daughter knew how much he loved dinosaurs; he had figures of them back home all over the house. "Well, I'm just gonna do my work then," she said, grabbing a chair and sitting at the desk next to his. The one he had installed a few weeks ago, after the second time she had skipped school.

The Tsukishima's sat in silence as they worked, the only noise to heard being the classical music Kei had playing in the background. A few hours passed, and every now and then, he'd have to leave to take care of business, but he usually returned after a few minutes.
However, the third time he had returned from helping, he walked in on his daughter texting on her phone, a panicked expression on her features. "Hey, you alright?" He asked casually, sitting back down.

Emiko looked up, obviously frazzled, but gave a nervous smile. "Oh y-yeah, I'm fine dad. Apparently there was a fight at school," she mumbled, her words a bit jumbled together.

Kei hummed, shaking his head. "Got it. I hope you're not associating yourself with any hooligans," he mused, patting her head. She just nodded, keeping her eyes averted. "Emiko?"
Her hands were trembling, and that's when he recognized the tear droplets landing on her lap. His eyes widened, and he quickly grasped her shoulders. "Hey, hey," he whispered. She whimpered, keeping her head down. "You need to talk to me, okay?"

Emiko shook her head. He was about to speak again, but stopped when the girl just slid her phone over to her. He took it, pulling her into his side as he unlocked it and went to her messages.

Unknown:
hey dyke, look what we found
[Photo Sent]

Kei nearly gagged at the sight in the photo. A girl with dark blue hair and wide, panicked brown eyes laid in a pool of blood, obviously trying to defend herself. He recognized her as soon as he saw that blue hair. Akane Kageyama, daughter of Shouyou and Tobio.
But, he caught himself as he reread the text; dyke? His daughter? He looked down at the girl, and she was full-blown sobbing at this point. "Emiko.. do you wanna go home?" He asked softly. "We have to talk about this.."

"N-No!" Emiko burst, looking up in fear. "Don't tell papa! Please! And I-I can't go home if A-Akane's like that at s-school!"

"Calm down," Kei hushed her. "We have to talk about this. Papa won't be mad. And if it helps, I will call Akane's parents," he said. He grabbed his phone, dialing a number.

"Eh? Shittyshima? What's up?"

"Shouyou, have you heard from Akane?"

"Wh- no?!"

Kei sighed. Of course. He said, "Emiko got a text. It's not pretty. You need you to go pick up your daughter from school, immediately."

"I- okay?! Is everything okay?!"

"Not really," Kei sighed. "She's bleeding, idiot. I think they cut her, or made her scrape herself or something. Just go. And uh.. bring her over later. When you're ready."

"Oh fuck! Okay, thanks Tsukishima!"

Kei nodded, ending the call. He turned to his daughter, standing up and grabbing her bag. "Let's go," he murmured, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. Emiko nodded and sniffled, taking her phone and walking out with him. He told his boss that a family emergency had come up, so he was allowed to leave. When they got in the car and started driving, he called his husband. "(M/N)?"

"Hey babe! I'm at the grocery store right now-"

"I need you to go home. We need to talk," Kei sighed, rubbing his temple. "I think I found out what's going on with Emi, but we need to talk about this as a family. Is Nori okay?"

"The b-baby's fine, Kei. But what's wrong with Emi?"

"I.." he trailed off, looking at the teenager. She had begun to drift off to sleep, her fear tracks starting to dry. "We'll talk about it at home. I love you."

"Love you too. I'm already getting back in the car."

Kei sighed and ended the call, looking over at Emiko. When he stopped at a red light, he reached over and wiped her tears away. Then, he kissed the crown of her head. "Don't worry kid," he mumbled. "I'm gonna make sure you're okay."

The two Tsukishima's arrived home, where (M/N)'s car was already in the driveway. Emiko dragged herself inside, flopping on to the couch. (M/N) came downstairs, having just put Nori down for a nap. "Hey babes," he greeted softly. "Ready to talk..?"

Emiko shook her head, but Kei nodded. The two adults walked over to the couch opposite of the one their daughter sat on. "Why don't we start with.. who was that texting you, Emi?"

"Some jerk at school."

Kei sighed. He held out his hand, and she wordlessly placed her phone in it. He opened it, going back to the messages. "And.. why'd he call you a.. slur?" He asked calmly. (M/N) tensed up, covering his mouth. Emiko cringed, tears welling up again. "Emiko, is there something we need to know?"

"I'm sorry," she whispered, her voice hoarse. "I-I.. I've tried so hard to ignore it. I tried liking boys, like you guys like each other, b-but it was so awkward. They aren't like girls; girls are really pretty, and kind, a-and they don't make fun of me. I.."

"Honey," (M/N) whispered, reaching forward and holding Emiko's hand. "Are you trying to tell us you're a lesbian?"

Emiko nodded, letting out a soft sob. Immediately, (M/N) rushed forward, pulling her into a tight hug. Kei joined, holding both of them in his arms. He took a few deep breaths, trying not to lose it over the fact that someone was bullying his daughter for liking girls. "So Akane.." he whispered as he pulled back, moving his glasses to wipe away small tears he hadn't even realized were forming.

"She's my c-crush," Emiko mumbled. "W-Well, she likes me b..back, so we're basically d-dating, but we didn't w-wanna say that. But I-I guess people just figured it out."

(M/N) cooed, pulling back and kissing her cheeks. "Baby, why didn't you tell us?" He worried, holding Kei's hand.

"I was worried you wouldn't be happy. You guys like boys, so I thought you wanted me to like them too," she admitted, rubbing her neck. "That must seem pretty stupid though, huh?"

"A little," Kei chuckled. Emiko giggled, hugging him tightly. "But God, Emi.. you got me so worried," he mumbled, hugging her back.

"I'm sorry dad," she whispered, smiling. "But thank you.. both of you, for being so understanding.."

"Of course," (M/N) chuckled. "And if anything like this ever happens again, you have to tell us, okay?"
Emiko nodded happily, kissing both her father's cheeks. The doorbell rang, so (M/N) looked up in surprise. "Are we expecting anyone?"

"I am," Kei sighed. "Prepare yourselves."
He got up and headed to the door, opening it up. There stood Shoyo and Tobio Kageyama, with a tall girl behind them. "Idiots," he called out, catching their attention. "Welcome back to my house. Don't blow it up."

"Uh, yeah," Tobio snorted, rolling his eyes. "Hey to you too, Suckyshima."

"Hi, Uncle Kei," The girl greeted. "Uh, pops, why are we here?" She mumbled to Tobio, her hand gripping his shirt tightly.

"Oh, Akane!" Shoyo exclaimed, turning to his daughter. "He was the one that called me to go get you!"

Akane's eyes lit up a bit, and she looked up at Kei. There wasn't much of a height difference, seeing as she was just slightly shorter than Tobio. "O-Oh, thank you," she squeaked, bowing politely.

"Mhm. Good thing you're not as dopey as your fathers," Kei snorted, moving to the side as (M/N) joined him at his side. "I won't allow my daughter to date an idiot."

"Wait, you know-?"

"Akane!" Emiko shouted, rushing forward and tackling the Kagehina child in a hug. Akane grunted, catching the girl before they could fall to the ground. Both of them were tall, but Akane was the taller out of them. "I was worried! Are you okay?! I saw the blood, and then they were texting me, and-!"

Akane pecked Emiko on the lips, cutting off her speech. Shoyo and (M/N) gasped and cheered, while Tobio and Kei growled. When the girl pulled back, Emiko was blushing and trying to hide her face. "I'm fine. Thank you Emiko," the girl stated, a small smile tugging at her lips.

"Oh, this is so cute!" (M/N) beamed, clapping his hands. "Why don't you all come inside for dinner?" He suggested. Kei looked like he wanted to argue, but the rest of the group had already agreed. They came inside, and while the girls showed Shoyo and Tobio around, (M/N) looked at Kei. "Be nice, babe," he giggled.

"That's really hard with those two," Kei sighed, leaning his head on his husband's head. "But I'll try. Only for you and Emiko."

"Good," (M/N) smiled, kissing his cheek. "Now come on, help me wake up Nori. I'm sure he'd love to meet the Kageyama's."

Kei nodded and smiled, watching as the love of his life retreated up the stairs to wake up their son. Then, he looked in the living room, where his perfect daughter was sitting with Akane, snuggled up cozily. He chuckled, fixing his glasses and going upstairs as well. 'I'm a lucky bastard, aren't I?'

~ ~
tsukishima: breathes
me:gimme a kiss u bastard ily

next up: oikawa x male reader

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 738 60
Yandere haikyuu oneshots, headcannons. β˜† read at your own risk this may contain graphic content.
262K 7.9K 31
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› π—π—π—ˆ π—‰π–Ύπ—ˆπ—‰π—…π–Ύ π—π—π—ˆ π–½π—ˆπ—‡'𝗍 π—Žπ—‡π–½π–Ύπ—‹π—Œπ—π–Ίπ—‡π–½ π—Œπ—ˆπ–Όπ—‚π–Ίπ—… 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝖽𝖽𝖾𝖽 π—π—ˆ 𝖺 π—€π—‹π—ˆπ—Žπ—‰π–Όπ—π–Ίπ— π–Ώπ—ŽοΏ½...
1.3M 37.8K 74
Leave comments of which Haikyuu!! boy you want to read next! WARNING: I do not write lemons/smuts. Please do not request for them because I do not fe...
720K 19.8K 37
❝ because we don't have wings , we look for ways to fly ❞ ●●● { DISCONTINUED . } multiple one shots featuring the characters from haikyuu!! x reader...