CREEPYPASTA BOYFRIEND SCENARI...

By ESJ1004

the story of craziness, sadness and happiness starts here More

A/N
when you first met
A/N
first successful/failure date
first kiss
A/N
when he did something stupid
breaking up with him
a day without him
he came back for you
he apologized again
you pranked him
A/N
His prank fails
when you got powers
SPECIAL A/N
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
SPECIAL A/N 2
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL (aftermath)
you saw him shirtless
Random CH.
Random CH (Part 2)
When he's acting....Dirty
Thank you A/N
SUPER IMPORTANT A/N
I'M BACK!
When you annoyed him
ANNOUNCEMENT!
THE PRISONER'S TRIALS
IT'S FINALLY UP
He sets you a surprise
5 reasons why he loves you
5 things he hates about you
he done Yaoi
female kpop songs that he likes to watch you dance with
what he thinks about you
what he wants you to be like in halloween
your phrase he finds odd/weird
When you got into detention
Back from the dead?
Writer-San is *quite* back
*STAY AT HOME EDITION!* When you went naked/done the naked challenge
When he gets into a fight
Guess what?
Sup?
Announcement
When you did something stupid during his zoom call
(Prologue) Whoever Murdered Crystal Morrison
What he finds annoying about you (as told by him)

When another man "called" you

4.8K 76 25
By ESJ1004

Surprise! I know I said the update would be soon, but I never told you guys it would be the next day LOL!

I don't really have much to do so why not give y'all some extra treat?

Stay at home and be safe y'all!
_____________________________

(Slenderman)

It was another normal day for you, except there's coronavirus pandemic of course.

After that "hot" moment with Slenderman yesterday, you decided to pull a little prank on him.

So you went to your tiktok and decided to pull out a prank wherein you're gonna record his reaction while another man "calls" you.

You went to the living room, and you saw him there on the couch with crossed legs, writing some important notes down on a pad of paper.

"Hey." You greeted him with a peck on the cheek.

"Good morning, my love." He greeted back, cupping a hand on your cheek as he pecked you back on the lips.

You sat on the other side of the couch, lying a little bit, facing him.

You readied the camera. Your phone started producing a ringtone, then with a brief sound afterwards.

"Hey there." You said to your phone, pulling a playful tone with it.

"Yo what's good shawty! Is your man still around?"

Through your camera, you saw Slendy un-crossed his legs, then took a moment to look at you. You saw the wrinkles around his faceless face, but you did not look back at him.

He then proceeded to write something down on the paper before putting the said object down on the coffee table before leaving.

You stopped the recording, picked the paper up and noticed a short message on the leading page.

~You and me. In the bedroom. Right now.

You tried hard not to laugh as you shook your head. Well, it's gonna be an argument with him. But you know how to calm his nerves, so you did not feel to sweat about it.

(Eyeless Jack)

You got an idea of pulling a prank on Jack. You decided to fake a call with another man and record his reaction.

You were in your bedroom and there was your bathroom from the left side. EJ was taking a bath at the moment.

You readied your phone camera as you played an audio of a man calling.

"Hey there sexy." You cooed.

"What's up? Your man's still with you?"

You heard the running water from the shower stopped. You heard the shower curtains being pulled aside. You heard barefoot footsteps from the bathroom, and the next thing you knew, you saw EJ coming out, still wet with water and soap, butt naked.

"Who the fuck is that?" He questioned, hiding a growl.

You smirked, then laughed as you were done recording his reaction. "Gotcha!"

EJ stood there, blanked on what just happened for a moment before he finally realized what was up.

You were holding back a chuckle because you can't help looking at his dingdong lol!

"Jesus christ Y/N!" He exclaimed, cupping his face with both hands. "Don't you ever do that again!" He scolded you.

You laughed, getting out of the bed to approach him. You then tackled him with a tight hug.

"I'm sorry, I'm just messing around." You said, still laughing.

"Alright alright. Babe, I'm still wet as fuck and with no clothes." EJ told you, feeling a bit tensed from the hug because he was still dripping wet and naked.

"I don't care if you're soaking or what, let me hug you!" You said with a slight squeal, pecking him on the cheek.

You did not notice the mad blush appearing on his cheeks.

(Jeff the killer)

You and Jeff were on the couch minding your own businesses. Jeff on his phone, while you eating cereal.

You were getting a bit jelly because you've been noticing Jeff getting a bit to comfortable checking out other gals on his social media. You knew him very well enough. He doesn't really entertain other peeps who were trying to flirt him. You proved that many times already. But you just can't prevent yourself from feeling a little bit jelly.

You got an idea in mind. You went to your tiktok and decided to pull a short prank on him by fake calling another guy.

You readied your phone. The ringtone started, and then...

"Yo what's good shawty? Is your man still around?"

You saw Jeff's smile slowly faltered as he froze. He looked at you, his forehead scrunched.

"What the fuck?" He exclaimed, snatching your phone.

You stiffed a laugh as you watched him look at the air, blank for a moment. He looked again at you.

"Seriously?!" He complained.

"What? You were getting too smile-ish in love with those women on your phone." You said, pouting as you looked away with your arms crossed.

"I was just checking out famous female celebrities." He said, and you heard him laugh humorously. "It's not like they'll ever date a guy with a status of infamy like me." He said.

"But still." You muttered, enough for Jeff to hear.

"Aw come here you little jelly bean!"

You found yourself being pulled by Jeff into a warm cuddle.

"I'm sorry baby. Don't be jealous now. I love you." He muttered beside your ear before giving you a kiss on the head.

(Ben drowned)

Ben was playing ps4 video games in the living room, and you decided to prank him with a fake call with a man and record his reaction.

You went to the living room and sat on the other side of the couch opposite to where Ben was sitting.

Ben had his headphones on, but you knew him better than that.

You readied your phone to tiktok and set the camera.

The ringtone blared around the room, and you noticed Ben adjusting his headphones, one ear exposed, but you continued acting like you were minding your own business.

"Yo what's good shawty! Is your man still around?"

Ben slowly turned his head around to look at you. Surprisingly, he just smirked at you before going back to his game.

You stopped the recording, and at that moment, Ben spoke.

"Nice try Y/N. You gotta do better than that." He said, quite in a cocky tone.

"How'd you know it was a prank?!" You exclaimed, clearly baffled as to how Ben knew what you're up to.

"I can teleport and sense electronic devices everywhere." He answered with a chuckle. "I wasn't called 'Ben Drowned' for nothing." He added.

You nodded, perked your brows up with a pout of your lips as you shrugged. He's got a point though.

(Dr. Smiley)

Smiley was in the neatly-furnished basement performing some surgery on one of his victims today. Since he was extra focus on his work today, you decided to do something.

You went to the basement.

"Hi Smiley." You greeted him.

"Hey, sweetie." He greeted back before wiping his temple with the back of his wrist. "What brings you here?"

"EJ's by the door and he was just asking if he can have some kidneys?"

"Oh sure! No problem. Just pick some in one of the jars on the shelves behind me."

You went behind Smiley to approach the jars. Then you set the audio from your phone to pull on the little joke.

your phone "rang" and you accepted the call.

"Hey, what's up?" You faked a greeting.

"Hey I miss you sexy. Can I come over later?"

You felt Smiley stopped at what he's doing as you went back to his front, still the phone beside your ear.

Smiley stared at you, the look on his eyes telling you that you're in trouble.

"You do realize I can lend your kidneys to EJ?" He sighed. "You like that?"

With a nervous laugh, you held out a peace sign.

"Iwaskiddingdon'tbemadIloveyou!!" You hollered as you dashed your way out of the basement.

Smiley just shook his head before proceeding back to work.

(Masky)

You were on a phone call with Hoodie because you needed his help in pranking Masky.

"Y/N, you do realize once Masky finds out it's me, he would be in a rage fit and throw a barrage of rocks to me at my girlfriend's place?" - Hoodie

"Don't worry, I got you. I just need your help imitating another guy's voice. Make it oozing sexy." - You

"But why me?!" - Hoodie

"So it can sound a lot more authentic. No more questions!" - you

"Alright then. You owe me big time." - Hoodie

"My home-made cheesecake. One whole round of it. How's that sound?" - you

"Done and done!" - Hoodie

The plan was in motion. Masky was watching Netflix in the living room while you're in the kitchen. You guys were just across each other, so you can hear what was going on with the other.

You cleared your throat and started acting.

"Hello there!" You said, loud enough for your voice to be heard from the living room.

"Hey gorgeous." Hoodie replied with a husk-ier voice. "Whatcha doin'?"

"Oh, nothing much." You said.

"Want me to come over? Let's get some sexy time popping, what do 'ya say?"

Just then, you heard Masky yell from the other side.

"It worked, thank you so much Hoodie!" You whispered to Hoodie.

"No problem. Catch you up with Masky soon!" He replied back before ending the call.

You can hear faint, but heavy, footsteps coming.

"Who the hell is that punk you're talking to babe?!"

Masky got to the kitchen, flipping out. You told him it was a prank that you and Hoodie set up. Masky end up being dumbfounded and just went back to the living room in silence.

You felt bad because you can feel Masky was sulking, and it shows.

Few hours later, Masky was still in the living room watching movies silently. You went there and cautiously sat beside him on the couch.

"Hey." You muttered, putting a gentle hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry. Don't be sulky now, it's alright."

Masky crossed his arms, looking away from you. "Don't do that again." He muttered.

You smiled, seeing him like this made you think he looks like a child that was jelly because his parents wasn't giving him enough attention.

You scooch closer to him, wrapping him in a hug.

"I'm only yours. Always. Okay?" You assured him.

Masky smiled at you, hugging you back, much tighter than yours.

You just love this goofball.

(Hoodie)

You were on your phone on your bed while Hoodie was sleeping right next to you.

You got on tiktok and there was this trend wherein girls would use an audio of a man calling her to make it seem like they're cheating on their BFs while they capture their lover's reaction to it.

You haven't heard the audio yet so you tried listening to it.

Your phone was on full volume as the audio played.

Hoodie, who was sleeping, suddenly spoke with a threatening voice.

"Yeah man. You try to take one step in my girlfriend's house and I'm gonna bust your ass good."

You looked at Hoodie with a glare.

"Ow!" Hoodie exclaimed, rubbing his forehead after you slapped it.

"No guy's calling me. It's just tiktok, dummy!" You told him.

Hoodie blinked for few times, and then he just buried his face back down to his pillow.

"Damn,for a second I thought..." he said with his muffled voice.

(Ticci Toby)

So there was a trend in tiktok about faking a call with another man as you record your boyfriend's reaction to it. You decided to do one to Toby.

He was in the bedroom reading a book. You went inside, greeted him with a kiss on the cheek before plopping down on the bed beside him.

You played the audio from tiktok and started recording him secretly.

"Yo what's good shawty? Is your man still around?"

He perked his head at you, raising an eyebrow. You giggled as you cut the recording.

"S-seriously?" He said with a frown and boredom-induced eyes.

His frown soon turned into a smirk, which confused you.

"Okay then. If you're gonna go with someone else, fine. You'll never find another one like me." He said with nonchalance. "You won't be having ice cream tonight."

That made you scared. You end up hugging him.

"I'm sorry!" You said, giving him a barrage of kisses on the cheek.

Toby was having a good moment. He end up cuddling you with a hearty smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 5.9K 82
This is all the creepypastas BF Scenario
2.6K 112 44
Meeting my crush and falling in and out of love
1K 56 53
!!!COVER PICTURE DOES NOT BELONG TO ME!!! In This Book It's Basically You And The Creepypasta's Texting I Saw A-lot Of These Type Of Books And Got M...
40.6K 654 14
Hope you like it