when you got powers

Slenderman: (Fire) "Slendeeeerrr!"

Slendy panicked as soon as he heard you screeching from the front yard. He sprinted for the front door. There he saw you squealing like an idiot as you continue to watch a tree burning.

"My love! What on earth is this mess?!"

"Eeeekkk! Oh m g! Oh m g! Look at this slendy"

Slender just watched you in awe as you make a ball of fire from your hands. You threw the ball of fire to another tree, setting it on fire also.

"I-i don't understand. H-how did you get that?"

"I don't know either. Quite cool isn't it?"

Slendy just nods his head and proceeds to watch you playing with your new power.

Eyeless jack: (Summon) you, Jack and Sally were on top of a hill, watching the beautiful image of the sun rising up.

"Jack"

"Yes babe?"

"Can I tell you something?"

"What is it?"

"Would you believe me if I do this?"

Jack pulled a puzzled look on his face as you took few steps away from him. You gently closed your eyes and set on a praying position. Sally and Jack got more curious and shocked at the same time when white dusts started floating around the 3 of you gently as you float from mid-air. Their eyes went in awe when there is some sort of creature appeared floating behind you. It has the looks of a woman, the upper body also looks human. But the lower half of the body has the tail of a Fish. It was wearing an ancient looking (f/c) robe. It was wielding a beautiful trident in its hands. Its beautiful eyes glistening from the shine of the sun as it continues to look at jack and Sally. Streams of water were swirling around the creature as it floats around You.

"Wh-what is that?" Asked a surprised Jack

"This is Ariella. (If your name is Ariella, feel free to change the name ;) )" You gestured for the creature who waves at Jack.

"She looks pretty!" Sally exclaimed as she jumps up and down.

"Babe..... How can you do that?"

"I don't know how I got this either. But I know how to control this kind of power. I just close my eyes and create a creature that I want to summon by the use of Imagination. I always need to put myself in a praying position to call out for that creature"

"Man.... You're like Yuna. (From final fantasy X ^_^)"

"Maybe I am ;). You can go now Ariella. Thank you."

The 3 of you waved for Ariella as she disappeared like a puff of smoke.

"Big sis. Can you summon a unicorn please?"

You just Chuckled at Sally's pleas as you summon a cute Unicorn for her. You and Jack just watch Sally play with her unicorn.