HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

It was the night of Halloween. The slow breeze of the october 31st makes you feel comfy at home. Right now, you were all alone in the Creepypasta mansion. All of the Creepypastas went out on a vacation to a beautiful beach resort to celebrate the night of halloween, keaving you alone. You really decided not to come. You decided to have a video chat with (C.P/Bf or creepypasta boyfriend) on skype. There you saw all of your friends enjoying on a table full of delicious food.

C.P bf: hey Babe. How are you doing there?

You: I'm good.

Jane: (on background) hey Y/N! You should be here! You're missing all the fun here!

All CPs: (cheering from background)

You: (chuckles) hehe. I'm good here.

C.P bf: hey. You sure you'll be fine there? I don't want anything bad to happen for you. You know how much I love you.

You: of course I'll be fine. You don't need to worry. You should be enjoying the night there!

C.P bf: hehe.. Yeah..... But I'll be more enjoyed here if you were with me right now.

You: It's ok sweety. You'll be good there.

C.P bf: ok. Gotta go now. I love you babe

You: love you too ^_^

And that, your call ended. Well, it is time for you to celebrate Halloween ALONE...... Or is it?

8:00 PM......

(Skype mode)

Jane: what's up girl?

You: sheez! It's quiet here. It feels unnerving to me.

Jane: naaahh. You'll be used to it. So now you know what the mansion look like when we're not around?

You: yeah. It's giving me the creeps.

Jane: totally!

You: hey, I got to tell you something

Jane: what is it?

You: I didn't want to say this to anybody. But you're the first person to know about this........... I think I have a stalker.

Jane: (surprised) whoa whoa! Come again?!

You: you heard me. I have a stalker.

Jane: since when?

You: 2 weeks ago until now.