first kiss

Slenderman: you were just reading a book while Slenderman was laying beside you. You let out a big yawn. Slender heard you yawn and decided to make this an opportunity. Next thing that happened was that Slenderman crashes his lips to yours (despite being faceless XD) you were surprised. But you kissed him back anyways. When you pulled back, you noticed that he was blushing. You giggled on how slendy was embarrassed. You peck him from the cheek and went back on reading, making his face more red as ever.

Eyeless jack: you were just sitting from the sidewalk, relaxing with the cold breeze. You suddenly felt like someone was tapping on your shoulder. You turned around just in time to see a pair of lips crashing into yours. You realized it was jack who was kissing you. For about 10 seconds, he finally pulled out. You were lucky to see him blushing just before he moved his mask back on. Both of you continued to sat on the sidewalk, watching the sky

Jeff the killer: At exactly midnight, Jeff quietly sneaks in your room. The sweet scent of your perfume filled the room. There at a white covered bed is YOU. Jeff tiptoed towards you.

"Should I even kiss her or not?" Jeff thought

"Yes you will"

"I think it will be a no"

"Kiss her"

"No"

"Yes"

"No!"

"Yeeesss"

"I said no damm*t!"

"I know you want it"

"Gaaaah! Noooo!"

"Jeff and Y/N, sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

"Oh what the heck!!"

Jeff slowly put his lips to yours. What he didn't know is that you are fully aware of it. You were a good kisser and fought back. Jeff noticed this and quickly pulled away, shame was arising from him.

"I'm So sorry! I didn't mean it, don't kill me" pleaded jeff

"(Hehe, good ol' jeff) no no no! Its fine" you explained.

"R-really" Jeff stuttered

"Of course. After all, I'm your girlfriend" you giggled.

Jeff couldn't help but smile.

"Come here you knucklehead!" You joked as you pulled jeff beside you. You cuddled jeff until you were both asleep.

Ben drowned: You just got home from a game store. You bought the video game "until dawn" (whaaaat? I like that game XD) for ben. He always dreamed of getting one. You went to the living room to see Ben playing video games on his PS4.

"Hey game pro" you greeted Ben

"Hey princess" he greeted back, not taking his eyes off the screen.