what he thinks about you

Slenderman

Y/N is the perfect lady for me. I cannot be wrong with that. She's sophisticated, nature-loving and full of generosity. No other dove can replace her for my heart.

Eyeless Jack

Do I really need to do this? Sounds corny, but oh well:

Y/N... she is this girl you may consider as a "Carrie White." Shy, soft-spoken and trusting. Honest in a deadly level (not literally). Not the girl you wanna mess with. That's why I love her more than anything else. Love her more than how I love her kidneys. Just kidding.

Jeff the killer

She's got f/c eyes that I wanna stare at all day long. Outgoing, genuine and hella fun. She might easily lose a bolt, but nonetheless I love her.

Ben Drowned

She's a pro gamer like me! I mean, It's my long time d*mn dream to have a girlfriend that can relate to my gamer personality. Also, she's humble. Never once brag about how awesome she is.

Dr. Smiley

First time I saw her, there was something special within her. I can't tell what it is, kinda hard to explain. That's what made me fall for her. I know my decision of ending up with Y/N won't be a pool of regret.

Masky

She loves cheesecakes, she bakes me cheesecakes, I also dream about her as a cheesecake quite often—

Sorry about that hehe. Anyway, aside from the cheesecake galore, Y/N is the type of girl that I wanna hang out with all day. Feisty, and a hella of a monster when angered. But behind that scary personality lies a deep loving vibe. I love her.

Hoodie

She always takes care of me, even when times that I'm as strong as a boulder. She never left my side and never forget me. She's a person I valued the most, and I don't wanna lose her.

Ticci Toby

She always cleans my hatchets even though I wasn't asking for it. She always makes me some great waffles. She's optimistic, perky and quite a funny gal. She's sparkles in my eyes.