When you got into detention

(Slenderman)

Detention's gotta be one of your worst nightmare ever existed. You were caught cheating in your 50 item quiz since you didn't studied that much prior. So as punishment, you were told to stay in your classroom for 3 hours, alone. Great 3 hours of your life indeed.

While lying face down onto your shiny desk, you felt like someone's watching you. You look up, seeing Slenderman writing love quotes on the chalkboard.

"Uh... what in zalgo's name are you doing?" You asked, one eyebrow raised in confusion.

"Just a little something to lighten up your spirit." He answered, finished just in time to face your direction.

Your once confused look turns into joy.

(Eyeless Jack)

"This is so not happening."

You groaned in frustration as you sat on your desk for the past hour. Thanks to some jerk in your class, you were accused of hiding your teacher's condom in your bag. Of course it was your bully who had put the condom inside your stuff.

Yeah, it was really weird to know one of your profs got protection on their stuff, but hey? Personal space. Who are you to judge anyway?

As you sat by the window beside you, your sense of imagination faltered as you heard the classroom door open. You turn around, seeing EJ stealthily entering the room.

"Jack!" You shouted-whispered, "what are you doing here?"

"Busting you out of here, knucklehead." He said, pulling you by the hand as you both exit the classroom.

"Mr. (Insert any name LOL) is so going to kill me once he finds out I skipped detention." You dreaded, seeing an image of your good ol' disco ball-headed teacher.

"Chillax babe," EJ said in a cocky tone, "He won't."

You were about to open your mouth to protest, but EJ spoke once again, "besides, I already took care of that douche bone who blamed you for stealing a condom."

You saw that killer smile under his mask. You can't help but let out a shy smile.

(Jeff the killer)

"Open your eyes, and see the fire that's burning inside my boner~"

You were singing random things off tune for the past 2 hours due to extreme boredom. Detention wasn't really taking you kind, and you hated it. You got into a fight with some girls in the hallway looking like a bunch of silicon harlots after one of them purposely spilled a drink on you.

"Eyes that looks like a damn fish... that's choking on crack!!!" You sang in a loud pitch that can shatter the windows.

"Your song's kinda making me outrageous."

You jolted up from your position, hearing jeff's voice by a window beside you.

"Babe! What are you doing here?"

Jeff helped himself inside, dusting his hoody.

"I decided since you got no company with you here, I'll hang around then."

You arched an eyebrow at him ."You know you're a serial killer, right?"

"And?"

"And you know people are gonna flip out once they see you?"

Jeff shrugged. "Meh, gives me the more reason to give them the biggest smiles for my entrance though."

You groaned and buried your face on your desk.