a day without him

Slenderman: you felt really down to yourself after what happened yesterday. Right now, you are lying in your bed, staring blankly at the ceiling as you thought about what happened.

"Why? Why would I do this to him? I'm a terrible girlfriend. I shouldn't be doing this to him. If only I could bring him back" you thought.

What you didn't realized is that, tears were bursting out of your eyes. You really missed Slenderman. You missed how he pampered you, how he makes you laugh and how he was always there for you. You feel regret and shame inside your heart. You really missed him.

Eyeless jack: "what did I do wrong?"
Questions that are left unanswered floods your mind. What did you ever do to jack? Did you take your full responsibility as a girlfriend to him? Of course it is! You didn't miss anything. It was impossible that you wronged him. But the real question is, DID HE REALLY LOVED YOU?

"Why would he do this to me? (Cries even more) I didn't do anything cruel to him. Why did he do that?!" You were really crying yourself out. You noticed your engagement ring fom jack, STILL on your finger. You pulled it out and hid it. You promised yourself that you won't be the naive-type of person that anyone would know. And you vow to yourself that you would be stronger than you would have expected.

Jeff the killer: "cheer up Y/N"

Liu was with you right now. He was comforting you. Liu was really your good friend, and you trust him with your full heart.

"It'll be ok." Liu assured.

"No it's not Liu. Loosing the one you love is quite painful. But I know she'll move on without it" interrupted sully.

"Thank you guys. I'm really happy to have a friend like you two." You tried your best to smile.

"It's alright Y/N. That's just jeff, really. We're sure that he'll realize his mistake. Just wait soon. We'll try our best to make him understand the situation." The two reassured.

"Th-thank you" you mumbled as you hugged Liu/sully.

Ben drowned: You were crying yourself out. Right at the moment, Glitchy red and Lost silver were comforting you.

"Ch-cheer up Y-Y/N" silver assured.

"Th-thank you. I can't believe I did that!" You sobbed

"It's alright. I guess this is..... Life.. I supposed. You need to be strong. Have an independent mind. A good heart. Because you can't always depend on someone. Sometimes you need to fight for yourself." Red advised.