he came back for you

Slenderman: once again, you were in your bed, staring blankly at the ceiling, still thinking of what happened. You were in full tears as you think about him.

"I'm sorry slendy. I'm sorry how I hurt your feelings. I'm sorry for not listening to you. I'm sorry for all the harsh words I spat at you..... I'm truly sorry slender." You thought deeply.

You just close your eyes for a few second. You found yourself face to face with slenderman as you shot your eyes back up.

"D-darling" slendy mumbled.

You just stare at him for a minute. You noticed that slenderman was in full of tears. Finally he spoked.

"My love. I should be the one apologizing. Just so you know, I deserve to get those harsh words you let out. I'm ashamed of myself. You are my one and only. I'm sorry for crushing your heart because of that girl. Please........ Let's start all over again"

You were speechless. You suddenly tackled slendy with a warm hug. You heard him crying really hard. You felt his warm arms wrapping around you.

"Let's start all over"

Eyeless jack: You were in your bedroom, crouching on a corner. You still can't move on about jack. You don't have any idea how he changed in a cruel way. You suddenly heard your front door slammed open, followed by a voice who was calling you out.

"Y/N! Where are you?! Look I'm sorry for what I did! I'm such an idiot to trust her! I already broke up with her for cheating on me. Please show yourself!" Said the voice desperately.

You just ignored the voice and continued crouching in the corner. You heard heavy footsteps coming to your room. The door slammed open, revealing a crying EJ.

"Oh god! Y/N!" Jack panicked as he scrambles towards you.

You look up at him. Something snapped inside of you when he got closer to you.

"Get the h*ll away from me!" You struggled from jack's grip. You quickly ran downstairs and into the kitchen area. You pulled out a sharp kitchen knife and began slashing your arms/wrists.

"Y/N! No!!"

But jack was too late, you let out a howl not because of the pain you felt on the knife, but the pain you felt about jack returning for you after he ditched you to a whore.

"This is for me being stupid! (Slash!) This is for me being useless! (Slash!) And this is for me for being a naive assh*le! (Slash!)"

"Stop it Y/N! (Yanks the knife out of your hand)"

You were really stronger than jack. You thrashed wildly as he tries to hold you tight. Glasses were being knocked over while you wriggle out of EJ's grasp. Ej really felt bad for you. How you act, how you look and most of all, how you feel right now. He really regrets himself for leaving you and for the hard words he let out to you that day. Finally, you cooled down, jack still holding you tightly. The both of you went upstairs, not saying a word.

*few minutes passed*

Jack was treating your injuries. He still can't erase the image of the blood that spurts out of your wrist. It was a terrible sight for him. You were just lending your wrist at him, not muttering a single word. You look pale in your state, considering how much blood you lost from the cuts.