breaking up with him

Slenderman: "f*ck it Slender!"

You were in a fit of rage after you saw a photo of slendy and another woman. The photo was been taken a while ago.

"My love! It's not what you think!" Slenderman tried to explain

"Not what I think?! You're sick! Don't you think I will fall for your stupid lies!" You yelled

"But my-"

"Just get out of my house and life"

"Hon listen-"

"I SAID GET OUT!!!"

Slendy had no other choice. He left your house with tears dwelling on his face.

Eyeless jack: You were sitting on a bench in the park. You were planning to meet up with jack at the park. You waited for an hour, but he didn't show up. Usually, he wasn't late for anything, especially for you. You just kept on waiting

*time skip*

"J-jack?"

You felt like your heart shattered to a million pieces just seeing jack cuddling with another girl.

"Oh hey Y/N. Meet my girlfriend" jack said confidently

The girl greeted you as she motioned for a handshake.

"I-I---- I thought-"

"You thought we really are in a relationship? Tss, impossible. You're not the woman of my life.There was NEVER AN US Y/N. mark my words"

Those last words you heard from jack makes your tears fall little by little.

"O-ok. I u-understand." You quietly replied.

You just walked away from out of their view. You cried even more when you heard both of them laughing at you. You just simply walked away.

Jeff the killer: "for crying out loud Y/N why would you do this to me?!"

You and Jeff were in a huge argument after he MISTAKENLY thought your BROTHER was your NEW BOYFRIEND. Thanks to the PHOTO that you forgot to pick up from the living room.

"Please jeff. I'm telling the truth, let me explain." You pleaded

"Explain?! What can you explain more about this sh*t??!!"

"I'm telling you, that's not-"

"Just save it Y/N. You're messed up. WE'RE OVER!"

Jeff left your house without hesitation. You didn't do anything. You just went to your bedroom and cried yourself to sleep.

Ben drowned: You were dismay to see Ben kissing a girl at the cheek multiple times at a nightclub. Right now, you were in the edge of tears as you argue with ben.

"P-please Y/N it was a mistake. I didn't mean it. It's not what you think"

"(Sobbing) no no no! Why would you do such thing to me? (Sniffs) you would never do this to me. (Cries even more) but I was wrong! All of this was a lie! a trickery!"