when you first met

Slenderman: It was a peaceful afternoon. You were walking home from school. You decided to go to the woods (since that was the only path you know from going home ) Little did you know that you were about to meet the "LEGENDARY" (really? ) Slenderman. You were walking aimlessly when You suddenly heard a twig snapped. You slowly turned around, only to be faced by the slenderman. You tried to run, but you got caught by one his tentacles. Tears started to flow down from your eyes. You knew it would be the end of your life. You closed your eyes tightly as you were lifted up.

"Strange" you heard the slenderman said.
"For some reason, you look innocent."

"What the heck? Why isn't he killing me yet?!" You thought.

"Because, I don't want to hurt such a nice girl like you" he said as he slowly dropped you down.

"How can you read my mind?" You muttered.

"My specialty, I guess" said the faceless man jokingly.

"Oh! My apology. My name is Slenderman. And you are?" Asked Slendy.

"Y/N" you stuttered.

"It is a pleasure meeting you Y/N. I hope we meet again".
Before you can say something else, he already teleported. You continued to walk home, thinking of what just happened.

Eyeless jack: It was a breezy night. You were fast asleep after a long week in school. You were enjoying the warmth of the cozy blanket of yours when you heard your window open. Fear started to hit you when you heard some footsteps making its way to your bed. Next thing you ever knew is that someone is starting to pull off your blanket gently. You waited for the right time. You suddenly felt a cold blade reaching for your stomach. You had it enough. You suddenly jolted up from bed and you quickly tackled the intruder.

"Whoa whoa! Chill!" Said the intruder with surprise.

"Who the f--k are you?! Are you trying to rape me or something?! I'll shove that knife of yours down your throat!" You said between gritting teeth, still pinning the stranger from the floor. "

"Easy! Don't hurt me. Just let go of me. Sheez!" Said the intruder.

You let go of the intruder and went for the light switch. You were taken surprise when you recognize the stranger by its blue mask.

"Anyways I'm--"

"let me guess.. Eyeless jack, right?" You cut the masked boy off.

"You know me? Well. Anyways... Sorry for that unnecessary action. I'm really starving that time and decided to carve out your kidneys. But I decide not to eat your kidneys...... See ya"
said EJ as he jumped out from your window.

Jeff the killer: you were running away from a creepy, smiling psycho or known as JEFF. You went straight to an alley to escape. Boy you were dead wrong to pick that path. You were running when you reach a dead end. You cursed yourself for being an idiot to pick that path. Suddenly In a quick motion, you were pulled by your hair and was pinned from the wall.

"Thought you can run away from me that easily" Jeff said as he chuckles.

"Just kill me already!" you spat.