first successful/failure date

Slenderman: You got home from school. Right now, you were almost in the verge of tears as you think about how you were expelled from your school for a false reason. Thanks to your slutty classmate....
As you casually went for the doorstep, you felt like you just stepped on something. You look down to see a letter. It was from SLENDERMAN (yiieee!). It says that you should go to your backyard. You don't know why, but you suddenly followed what the letter says. You were taken surprise when you saw slenderman, holding a bouquet of roses. You stared at him for about 10 seconds before tackling him with a hug.

"For you my dear" said slenderman sweetly.

"Th-thank you" Is all you could say.

"Y/N. You are the nicest person I've met in my life. Please be mine?"
Said Slenderman

As soon as you heard those words, you quickly said yes. You went inside your house with Slenderman to watch a movie, already forgetting the fact of being expelled at shool.

Eyeless jack: You were excited and shocked right at the same time when EJ ask you out for a date. You didn't had second thoughts and said yes. He drove you to the most beautiful lake that you've ever seen.

"Uuhmm... Y/N?"

"What is it Ej?"

"There's something I want to tell you"

"Wh-what?"

"(Helds an engagement ring),I think I love you... P-please b-b-be mine?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yeeeeeessssss!

It was a beautiful night for you. You can't stop hugging Jack after he proposes to you. You knew it was quite awkward, but who cares? You and Ej just played around the lake for the rest of the night. (Ooohhh snap! :)) )

Jeff the killer: You hesitated whether you will accept the fact that Jeff will be dating you.

"Oh what the heck!" You whined.

Yeah... You decided to date jeff.

*le time skip*

You and jeff were eating in a fancy restaurant. Jeff just can't resist on looking at you. You noticed Jeff blushing like mad!

"Are you blushing?" You chuckled

"B-blushing? N- no I'm not!" He lied

"It's just hot here, that's all" he lied again

"............ Jeff. This restaurant is fully air-conditioned. There's no way it could be hot here" you explained.

"Aaah! Forget it woman!" Jeff said with a panicked look.

"Ok ok. I already knew what it means... Yeah, I'm yours now" you winked at jeff.

Jeff can't help it. He was screeching like a girl in excitement. He can't believe it, he finally had a girlfriend. He keeps cuddling you for the whole night.