His prank fails

Slenderman: Slenderman decides to take revenge on you for pranking him. Yup... He already took his revenge on Hero and Rake. So his prank is that, he will spray you with water that was mixed with ITCHY POWDER. So he secretly went to your bedroom, spray can on the ready. unbeknownst to him that you KNEW what he's up to and that you are hiding from your closet right now, waiting for the perfect moment.

"Sh*t. I forgot something" Slendy cursed as he went back downstairs. You got out of the closet, took the spray can and hid behind the door. You suddenly heard slendy's footsteps coming to your way.

"Happy new year slenderp!!" You jolted from the door and sprayed the content to slendy's face.

"Ah f*ck! My face is itchy!!" Slender panicked as he scratches his face.

You were laughing on the floor as you see slendy's face making a deep shade of red from all that scratching he made.

"Oh dear! I was supposed to prank you!" Slendy exclaimed, still scratching his face.

You just laugh more as you hugged him.

Eyeless jack: Jack decides to make something priceless...... For YOU!. Yeah, he was going to prank you. He planned to scare you as a form of revenge. So he snucked in your room and took the disguise you used from the prank yesterday. He tiptoed downstairs and saw you in the kitchen, cooking something for dinner. He slowly went up to you, still not feeling his presence. Jack tapped you on the shoulder, followed by an evil laugh. Next thing that happened was unexpected. You quickly grab hold a frying pan and hit Jack in the head with it. Well..... Let's just say he was knocked on the ground, semi-unconscious.

"Oh sh*t! Babe! Are you alright?" You panicked as you help jaçk back up.

"Ouch. D*mn that hurts" jack mumbled.

"Oh god I'm really sorry. I didn't mean it. I thought it was a burglar or something. But I didn't mean it. What are you wearing anyways?"

"Its your disguise. I used it so I can prank you back. Its ok. In fact, I have a head of a steel though. It doesn't hurt much. "

"Aaaww. Its alright. Sorry if I hit you with a frying pan."

Jack just let out a chuckle as he hugged you.

Jeff the killer: Jeff was getting excited to his new evil plan. He decides to slap some handful of mud into your face for pranking him. Good timing! Jeff found you sleeping on the couch. He quietly took one step to another. He didn't know that you felt his presence. He was about to smack his hand to your face when it happened...... Your good reflexes happened to grab hold Jeff's hand and smacked it into his face, covering his face with mud instead.

"Oops! Sorry" you teased

"D*mn it was so close" jeff said in defeat.

"How come you know I'm here?"

"Spider sense???"

"Pfft. Yeah right"

You just hugged Jeff as you help him clean himself.

Ben drowned: Ben had the perfect plan! He saw you sitting on your backyard, reading a book. Ben decides to prank you back by throwing eggs at you. So he took one container of eggs from the fridge and went to the backyard quietly. He hid behind a tree, still hearing your humming. After a few hesitations, he pounced in your spot, only to find nothing.