HALLOWEEN SPECIAL (aftermath)

You were brought to the station for questioning. You later learned that your stalker was finally been caught by officer miller and his team after they found him back at the creepypasta mansion. You were at the interrogation room right now, all alone.

Buuuuzzzz!

You heard the buzzer ring. You noticed the steel door opening, revealing the sheriff.

Sheriff: Y/N L/N, right?

You: Yeah.

Sheriff: so how are you feeling?

You: I'm good.

Sheriff: Your friends were outside the interrogation room. See that mirror over there? You can only see your image, right? But right at the other side of the glass is your friends, watching you.

You; yes. I know that.

Buuuuzzz!

The buzzer went off again. The door opened again, revealing Officer Miller and the handcuffed killer.

Miller: sir!

Sheriff: good ol' job Miller.

You: Why is that sh*thead here?!

Miller: For questionings. Don't worry. You're safe. He won't do anything dangerous now

You feel yourself tensed up at miller's statement. But still, bits of hatred are stuck in you for the killer.

*minutes later*

Sheriff: tell me. Why are you stalking this woman for the past 2 weeks now?

Killer: ............

Sheriff: answer up.

Killer: (in a sort of raspy voice) I want her.

Sheriff: You, miss L/N. Where were you when the incident happened?

You: at my friend's mansion.

Miller: So. Did anybody witnessed the incident? Do you have any Idea about it Y/N?

You: (lied) No..... Just me....

Sheriff: so. You are a Livingston, right?

Killer: yeah.

(If you are a Livingston, feel free to change the name)

Miller: Is it true you were trying to murder Y/N.

Killer: (Chuckles) no...... I was just having fun with her. I ain't gonna hurt her.

You feel your boiling point going off. You suddenly perked your head up to the killer. You tried to land a punch at him, but Miller stops you from doing it.

You: Don't you f*cking dare make sh*tty things here!! You ain't hurting me?! Then what the h*ll do you call this??!!! (Shows wrist wound).. I had suffered from a deep wrist wound, a scratch from the forehead, and a f*cking sprained ankle! I suffered all of those just to get away from you!!

Miller: calm down. Just stay calm.

You: you can't fool anyone here you sicko.

Sheriff: settle down Y/N. Livingston.... Care to explain of what happened?

Killer: simple..... I want to touch her blood.... It's a good thing she got a few injuries. She deserve those.

You literally lost it. You pulled out a swiss knife and tried to get the killer with it. Good thing Miller stopped you in time.

You: you freak! Is this some kind of a game?! You deserve to rot in jail! You deserve to get all of the torture you will get!!! Die you psycho!

It was rather disturbing. The sheriff heard enough. The killer was found guilty for attempted murder. He later learned that he murdered 10 more people on the night where you were attacked. He will be sentenced for execution. You were finally relieved from your state now. It was good news for you to hear for the killer to receive a good punishment.

10 minutes...

Miller: how do you feel now Y/N?

You: I'm fine now.

Miller: good to here.

Sheriff: we've sent a special therapist for you to get over for that trauma you had.

You: what? I don't need one.

Miller: but we insist. You got A bad night.

You: (reassuring smile) I'm fine. No need to.

Sheriff: are you sure? I mean you've been a lot through tonight. You should---

You: ( in a more stern voice) I said I'm ok!.. I-I just want to be at peace now. No need to worry.

And that, they didn't insist anymore. You bide your farewells to miller and the sheriff. Before you leave, you gave miller a kiss at the cheek, making him blush like mad. "Thank you for helping me through that. And thank you for saving me earlier. I owe you one" You said softly. You went away as Miller bide his farewell to you.

You went out of the station and was greeted by your friends. They all went up to you and gave you hugs.

CP bf: oh god! Babe! I thought you're dead! Are you ok?! Did he hurt you?

You: (pecks him at the cheek) yeah. I'm good. He's good as a goner now. ^_^

Jane: It's good to see you safe Y/N. Sooooo...... Shall we celebrate Halloween at home?

All: heck yeah!!!

END