When another man "called" you

Surprise! I know I said the update would be soon, but I never told you guys it would be the next day LOL!

I don't really have much to do so why not give y'all some extra treat?

Stay at home and be safe y'all!
_____________________________

(Slenderman)

It was another normal day for you, except there's coronavirus pandemic of course.

After that "hot" moment with Slenderman yesterday, you decided to pull a little prank on him.

So you went to your tiktok and decided to pull out a prank wherein you're gonna record his reaction while another man "calls" you.

You went to the living room, and you saw him there on the couch with crossed legs, writing some important notes down on a pad of paper.

"Hey." You greeted him with a peck on the cheek.

"Good morning, my love." He greeted back, cupping a hand on your cheek as he pecked you back on the lips.

You sat on the other side of the couch, lying a little bit, facing him.

You readied the camera. Your phone started producing a ringtone, then with a brief sound afterwards.

"Hey there." You said to your phone, pulling a playful tone with it.

"Yo what's good shawty! Is your man still around?"

Through your camera, you saw Slendy un-crossed his legs, then took a moment to look at you. You saw the wrinkles around his faceless face, but you did not look back at him.

He then proceeded to write something down on the paper before putting the said object down on the coffee table before leaving.

You stopped the recording, picked the paper up and noticed a short message on the leading page.

~You and me. In the bedroom. Right now.

You tried hard not to laugh as you shook your head. Well, it's gonna be an argument with him. But you know how to calm his nerves, so you did not feel to sweat about it.

(Eyeless Jack)

You got an idea of pulling a prank on Jack. You decided to fake a call with another man and record his reaction.

You were in your bedroom and there was your bathroom from the left side. EJ was taking a bath at the moment.

You readied your phone camera as you played an audio of a man calling.

"Hey there sexy." You cooed.

"What's up? Your man's still with you?"

You heard the running water from the shower stopped. You heard the shower curtains being pulled aside. You heard barefoot footsteps from the bathroom, and the next thing you knew, you saw EJ coming out, still wet with water and soap, butt naked.

"Who the fuck is that?" He questioned, hiding a growl.

You smirked, then laughed as you were done recording his reaction. "Gotcha!"

EJ stood there, blanked on what just happened for a moment before he finally realized what was up.

You were holding back a chuckle because you can't help looking at his dingdong lol!

"Jesus christ Y/N!" He exclaimed, cupping his face with both hands. "Don't you ever do that again!" He scolded you.

You laughed, getting out of the bed to approach him. You then tackled him with a tight hug.