What he finds annoying about you (as told by him)

So I know we already knew the five things that the CP BFs disliked about their boos, but let's get to dive into their minds (not literally, nor psychic-ally) and learn what is one thing they really find annoying about their lovers.

Let's start off with Slendy!

Slenderman

"Perhaps what I find appalling from my love is the fact that I would seldom find the creepypasta mansion burning into ashes. You may ask the other pastas who's responsible for it. Yes, they will all answer the same.   (-_-) Yes, I deliberately made that face. Do not mock my gifted features, mortal!"

Okay, calm down. We are swooned over by your features, no need to worry, right guys *nervous laughter*

Anyhoo! How about you ,EJ?

Eyeless Jack

"What? Oh, okay. Well... let's say when my girl would occasionally joke and make fun of me, asking me if what I will look like if I ever have Jeff's eyes and stuff like that. Ugh *shudders* thinking about it gives me the f*cking creeps."

Pfft, well that's interesting, EJ. You don't have to worry coz you're miles away looking better than Jeffrey over there---

Jeff: I heard that, you know?!

Shut up, Jeffrey Woods! Wait for your turn after I get to Ben!

Anyway, let's go and move to Ben. How about you, our dear, mighty Link to his loving Zelda? What do you find annoying from your lover?

Ben Drowned

"Every time she would try to coarse me to come along to the beach. As if it's not even obvious already that I can't swim. (-_-) I mean, hello? What am I supposed to do over there? Get toasted under the sun for how long?"

Aaww, seems like little Ben Ben is not an avid fan of some summer outdoor activity. Let's move on to Jeff!

So Jeff, what do you find annoying from your boo?

Jeff the killer

"Farting. Yeah, you heard it right. Farting. It smelled way worse than some pasta's gas fart. Oh, and by the way, I'm way sexier, more than EJ will ever be."

Ej: I heard that, Jeffrey!"

"Shut up, Eyeless Jackass!"

Ej: At least I have eyelids though!"

"Dude, you don't even have eyes! Sit down with those dark stains coming out of your sockets!"

Ej: Sorry if I hit a nerve, dude! All I know, at least I don't sleep with my eyes wide open! You don't have eyelids, Jeffrey boy!

Okay okay! Jeff and EJ are going at it with the roasts. So anyway, let's move on to Dr. Smiley. Doctor? Same question.

Dr. Smiley

"I found it annoying when Y/N would sometimes claim that dentists are meant to clean dents. I mean, you gotta be kidding me with that claim, right?"

Alright. Boy, and I thought pharmacists work in a farm. Puns aside! Next up is Masky! How are you kicking, Tim?

Masky

"What's up! So, about the question. What's one thing I find annoying from my babe? A'ight, first off, this is not something related to cheesecake, so, sorry in advance for the fans though. On to the question. I find it annoying sometimes that Y/N would, out of nowhere, put rocks on the bed while I'm asleep. I mean, really? Rocks? Rocks?! That's why my back feels hurt most of the time! She really does weird stuff at times, but I still love her though."

I cackled, lol! So let's get going to Hoodie. Hey there, Brian! I bet you know what the question is, right?

Hoodie:

"Duh? It's in the chapter title right above. Anyway, what I found annoying from my girl is that she would sometimes run around our house, butt-naked shouting random-ass stuff."

Masky: Oh, really? Brian? Really? *lenny face*

"Man, shut up. I honestly don't find anything annoying with her. Don't blow my cover!"

Masky: Oh really, Brian? You're annoyed with that? How about that one time she walked into your bedroom naked and---"

"Shut up Timothy!"

While you guys are at it, I'll be moving on to our last pasta on the list. Hey there Ticci Toby! What about you? What do you find annoying from your lover?

Ticci Toby

"H-hello, Author! S-so about the que-question, I f-find it annoying wh-when my d-darling would do embarrassing st-stuff every time we g-go to the gr-grocery store. E-example given? Tw-twerking, asking people wh-what color d-does her u-underwear has, s-singing out of t-tune—list g-goes on."

Well that's another level of crackhead energy right there!

So that's all for now, peeps and CP fans! We'll be seeing you in the next update! Peace out!