he done Yaoi

WARNING: This chapter will contain scenes that'll make your blood on your nose boil in excitement more than how Satan makes the toilet bubble every time he takes a dump. Hence the title, y'all better set the tissues ready coz it's gonna be a fun ride, HOW 'BOUT DAH?!

Don't be offended, guys. This is just for laughs and fangirling stuff. Still, take precaution when reading this chapter, I'm warning y'all! ^_^

——————————————————

Slenderman

It was way past midnight, and you were so pushed up due to tremendous school works. Due to that, you decided to sleep over the creepypasta mansion.

While feeling the drowsiness taking over you, you suddenly heard what seems to be husky chuckles, coming from the room right next to you.

You felt a brow perking up, due to the fact that you heard Slendy's voice. Curious, you got out of bed and wore your favorite flip-flops. You quietly tiptoe your way to the room right next to you. Your curiosity grew bigger once you've reached the fancy wooden door. You silently opened the door. Boy you wish you shouldn't have.

You saw your boyfriend, making out with Smexy on the soft bed. Both got their upper clothes off, revealing their smokin' bodies that are filled with sweats.

"You sure you wanna do this, brother?" - Smexy

"I wanna do this for a long time. Just shut up and kiss me." - Slendy

You just stood there like a statue, one eye twitching at the sight in front of you. You felt like you're gonna faint at any minute. Is this incest?!, your mind screamed. Why do they have mouths?!, your mind asked in a shriek also.

In response, you quietly shut the door again, making sure to not make a noise. You sprint back to your room, locking the door before diving into the soft mattress before squealing under your pillow like an idiot.

Eyeless Jack

Excited to meet EJ, you happily skipped your way down the road leading to your peaceful neighborhood.

As you got to your front door, you let out a sigh, now that the weekends are coming to your way.

You set your bag on the couch and took your f/c shoes off. You noticed the house is quite silent. Not the usual silence you always hear, but not the kind of silence that you can hear in horror films. It just feels... different.

You also noticed that Jack isn't around. You assume that he was out hunting for kidneys again.

You went upstairs, your eyes seeing your bedroom door first. You went towards it and gave the handle a twist, pushing the door open.

"Holy skittles..."

Your mouth dropped open, completely frozen as you spotted EJ on your bed with Dr. Smiley. They don't seem to notice you. EJ was kissing Smiley's neck passionately, the latter letting out a sexy moan in return.

"You sure your girlfriend won't know?" Smiley asked EJ.

"Relax," your boyfriend said in a laidback tone, stopping from kissing Smiley, "she won't. And if she will, we don't have to worry. She's a fan of yaoi anyway." He added before proceeding to engage with Smiley in a passionate tongue action.

You cringed, in contrary, you're not really a fan of yaoi. You ain't mad on EJ, but you're totally freaking out internally right now.

Not able to take the pressure any longer, you ran out of the room, sprinting to the other side of the hallway before crashing yourself to a window.