Haikyuu x Male! Reader One-sh...

由 astridtheotter

"We are the protagonists of the world." ~~~ You see the title heathens. ☁️ - Fluff 🍋 - NSFW 💔 - Angst 💘... 更多

Requests (CLOSED)
BokuAka x Male Reader
MatsuHana x Dominant! Male Reader
Daichi x Male Reader
Osamu x Male Reader
Ushijima x Male Reader
Tsukishima x Male Reader
Kenma x Male Reader
Kyotani x Male Reader
Ukai x Teacher! Male Reader
Aone x Small! Male Reader
Lev x Tall! Male Reader
Asahi x Male Reader
Kuroo x Dancer! Male Reader
Yamaguchi x Insomniac! Male Reader
Iwaizumi x Athlete! Male Reader
Suna x Male Reader
Kyotani x Shy! Reader
Iwaizumi x Small! Male Reader
Terushima x Feminine! Male Reader
Kageyama x Chubby! Male Reader
Kenma x Short! Flirty! Male Reader
Terushima x Skater! Male Reader
Nishinoya x Shy! Male Reader
Tsukishima x Short Blocker! Male Reader
Tsukishima x Tall! Male Reader
Heartbroken! Hinata x Male Reader
Tsukishima x Chubby! Male Reader
Kenma x Seme! Heartthrob! Male Reader
Bokuto x FTM Trans! Male Reader
Kuroo/Tsukki x Insecure! Male Reader
Atsumu x Dominant! Male Reader
Terushima x Skater! Male Reader - Part 2
Shirabu x Male Reader
Nishinoya x Shy! Male Reader - Part 2
Kyotani x Sweet! Male Reader
Tsukishima x Male Reader
Nishinoya x Depressed! Male Reader
Tsukishima x Male Reader
KuroKen x FTM Trans! Male Reader
TsukkiYama x Chubby! Male Reader
Oikawa x Playboy! Male Reader
Yaku x Male Reader
Akaashi x Dom! Male Reader
a/n - new discord server
fin! ♡︎

Goshiki x Male Reader

48.3K 901 675
由 astridtheotter

☁️
to make up for the rlly bad last chapter, have sweet goshiki !! his hair cut is stupid, but I love him !!
presented by: pouty goshiki

(M/N) stared at his boyfriend with a small smile. Goshiki was blushing and looking away, clearly flustered from the question he had just asked. (M/N) giggled, setting his book down and standing up. He walked over to the bowl-cut haired boy and took his hands, gently squeezing them.

"You want me to teach you how to kiss?"

"Y-Yes.. please!"

"Aww, Tsutomu! That's so cute!" (M/N) squealed, ruffling Goshiki's hair. "Come, come! I'll show you! It's super easy; we'll take it slow, then maybe we can do something more.." he trailed off, smirking and winking at his boyfriend. "Mature."

"O-Okay!" Goshiki uneasily smiled as they sat down on the couch. "What do I do first?"

"Hmm. Do you want me to take the lead first, just to show you?" (M/N) asked. The boy replied with the first option, so the (H/C) haired boy grinned and nodded. "So, you wanna know how I like to kiss?" He started off. Goshiki shook his head. (M/N) smirked, crawling over to him and straddling his hips. "Like this. It's the best position."
He guided Goshiki's hands to his hips, then rested his own hands on the male's shoulders. "Now.. we do this," he whispered, leaning forward and connecting their lips. Goshiki squeaked, eyes widening as he held himself still. (M/N) pulled back, trying not to laugh. "Baby, it's probably better if you close your eyes and let me show you, okay? Your nerves are making this awkward."

"O-Oh! Okay!" Goshiki bashfully answered, shutting his eyes closed. (M/N) leaned back in and connected their lips again, this time keeping them that way. He tilted his head to the side and deepened the kiss, his tongue gently brushing against Tsutomu's lips. The Shiratorizawa student opened his mouth just a bit, letting out a shaky breath. (M/N)'s lips tasted of (favorite flavor) and were soft/rough and thin/plump. Goshiki adored it. His boyfriend was such a perfect contrast to himself. When (M/N) pulled back, catching his breath, Goshiki pouted. "W-Why'd you stop?"

"Because I was about to run out of breath, sweetie," (M/N) smiled, peppering Tsutomu's cheeks with soft kisses. "Why, did you like it?"

"I loved it," The ravenette smiled back. "I wanna do it again.. please!"

"Okay, okay!" (M/N) snickered. He leaned back in, kissing Goshiki again. This time, however, his hand slid up beneath his shirt, fingers tracing the volleyball player's muscles. "Mhm.. Tsu.." he softly groaned.

Goshiki pulled back, blushing furiously. "W-Why'd you say that?!" He squeaked, embarrassed by how flustered he was getting.

(M/N) giggled, standing up and shrugging. "Dunno. Thought it'd be something nice, spice it up," he said. He turned, walking away. "Hope you learned something babe~!"

Goshiki looked away, smiling to himself. 'I'll show him! I can do this!'

~~~

"(M/N)!" Goshiki exclaimed a few days later at school. His boyfriend turned around, raising an eyebrow with a kind smile. He was getting ready to leave for an academic tournament, so Goshiki wanted to wish him good luck. He leaned in and pecked the (E/C) eyed boy's lips, pulling back with a confident smile. "Good luck!"

"Aw, thank you sweetie!" (M/N) beamed. Then, he tilted his head. "But why'd you kiss me?"

"W-Well I wanted to see if I've gotten any better!"

(M/N) blinked a few times, then caught on. "Oh!" He squeaked. Then he laughed. "It's better baby, that's for sure."

"But..?"

(M/N) smiled. "Room for improvement," he hummed. "I gotta go though, so I'll see you tonight!" He exclaimed, running off to catch up with his classmates.

Goshiki pouted, turning away. 'Improvement? Man!' He internally whined, walking away to go to volleyball practice. He kept his pout on as he went into gym, changing into his gym clothes.
"Goshiki~! My little disciple~!" Tendou sang as he waltzed over, putting an arm around Goshiki's shoulders. "What's wrong buddy~? Troubles in paradise?"

"Yeah Tendou-senpai," Goshiki sighed, putting his bag down. "I asked (M/N) to teach me how to kiss and I'm trying to show him I can, but he said I still have room for improvement," he explained. Tendou winced, showing sympathy for the first-year. "Exactly!"

"Have you tried showing him with- well, force?" Tendou suggested. Goshiki raised an eyebrow, shaking his head. "Well, here's what ya do!"
He leaned over and whispered a plan into the young player's ear, causing the boy to blush and consider the idea. It surely would work! "Got it kid?"

"Yeah! Thank you Tendou-senpai!"

That night, (M/N) returned to their shared dorm room, absolutely exhausted. "I'm back," he groaned, rubbing his forehead to try and soothe his headache. He changed, then looked around. "Tsutomu?" He called out. When he heard no response, he sighed and climbed up to his bunk. "He's probably still practicing.."

He began to fall asleep, but his headache made it difficult. He heard the door open and simply groaned, pressing his face into his pillow. "(M/N)?" Goshiki called out, putting his stuff down. He climbed up to the top bunk, seeing his boyfriend in pain. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"Tsu, I think I'm getting a migraine," (M/N) whimpered back, curling into a ball. Goshiki cooed and nodded, jumping down. He returned a few minutes later in fresh clothes, and with some painkillers and a bottle of water. "Ugh, you're a life saver!"

"I know," Goshiki chuckled, smirking with pride. He sat next to (M/N), allowing the (H/C) haired boy to lay his head in his lap after taking the painkillers. "How was the competition?"

"Good. We won, of course," (M/N) answered, closing his eyes and smiling contently. "I think that little good luck charm of yours worked."

"Even if.. it needs improvement?" Goshiki mumbled, his eyes softening a bit. (M/N) peeked an eye open, surprised to see the sad look on the young ace's face.
He sat up, cupping Goshiki's cheeks. "Huh?"

"Oh sweetie, you're not upset about that, are you?" The boy worried, (E/C) eyes scanning brown eyes with concern. Goshiki nodded, biting his lip. "Aww, Tsutomu, I'm so sorry!" He gasped, pulling the boy into a tight hug. "I didn't mean for you to get hurt by that!"

"Then.. can I show you again?" Goshiki whispered, remembering what Tendou told him to do.

"Of course-!"

Almost immediately, Goshiki had (M/N) pinned up against the wall, the headboard digging into the other boy's back. The volleyball player had both his arms against the wall, beside (M/N)'s head to cage him in. "T-Tsutomu?" (M/N) whispered, eyes wide in shock. "A k-kabedon? Really? How romantic," he tried to lighten the sudden tension in the air; whether it was a serious or a light, maybe slightly lustful, tension was yet to be seen.

Suddenly, Goshiki swooped in and connected their lips. One of his hands slid down from the wall and cupped (M/N)'s cheeks, his legs on either side of the male. (M/N) quietly moaned into the kiss, his hands placing themselves on Tsutomu's chest. When Tsutomu pulled back, he had a faint smile on his lips. "W..Was that any better?" He asked softly.

"Are you kidding me?" (M/N) giggled, a blush dusting his cheeks. "I think I need some more before I go to bed, baby.."

Goshiki blushed now, nodding rapidly and connecting their lips again. This time, they slid down on to the pillows, limbs entangling.

Let's just say that the next morning, Tendou was running around and cheering for his precious kouhai when he came to practice with scratch marks on his back.

~ ~
i actually,,, kinda like this one,,, even tho it's shorter
''
next up: tsukishima x male reader

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1M 25.9K 63
Haikyuu X Reader ; One Shots Includes - Fluffs, AU's, Crossovers, Angst, and anything requested * Beginning stories are kind of rough, but I promise...
15K 305 20
A collection of Haikyuu characters x reader oneshots, imagines and stories for you - it's seems everyone is falling for (Y/n)~ -Fluff, angst, shorts...
1.3M 37.8K 74
Leave comments of which Haikyuu!! boy you want to read next! WARNING: I do not write lemons/smuts. Please do not request for them because I do not fe...
1M 25.4K 47
Haikyuu One-Shots! Mostly fluff with a little bit of angst (no smut) I'll take most requests, but there are some ships I just really don't vibe with...