Their Story- Teddy Lupin (HP...

By ErinJorgiaxx

Quinn Nymphadora Weasley was far from shy. Growing up an only child, having lost her mother at an early age... More

Cast/summary.
1 - Problem Child
2- Feast to end all Feasts.
3- First day jitters
4- Spook Fest.
5- what are you two supposed to be.
6- Pre-Game Snog.
7- butterbeer mustashe
8- glad to know i've been replaced.
9- The great adventures of Dan and Ted.
10 - Teddy's dancing should be made illegal.
11- Cats outta the bag.
12- Queddy
13- there will be no snogging.
14- I'm sure she can handle some dishes.
15- Christmas Eve in the Crazy House.
16- Vic and Quinn; the drill Sergeants .
17- What did you say?
18- i was scared you'd threaten to hex the poor boy.
19- New Year, Same old Shit.
20- Sick and twisted
21- Sleeping Dragon.
22- "Little Red."
23- All we do is party.
24- Ew we're adults now.
25- She seems lovely.
26- Don't worry, it's not like we'll miss you.
27- FREEDOM!!
28- The best memories.
29- A welcome home we didn't miss you, but we will pretend we did party.
30- What are we, chopped liver?
31- Tonks
32- Anniversery
33- Good Luck.
34- I'm this close to killing you.
35- They're 11, 13 and 15.
36- Hot coco.
37- Tell us what?
38- Goodbye.
39- Our weirdest christmas eve yet.
40- New Year.
41- I call maid of honour!
42- Do you have a death wish?
43- Haha suck it Vic!
44- Who needs em?
46- Gorgeous.
47- sounds fun
48- A white dress really?
49- Dancing in the kitchen.
50- I'm getting married.
51- Married.
52- Their story
53- Adam is banned from making any future speaches.
54- have a nive honeymoon.
55- Celebratory drink
56- Jealousy isn't a good colour on you.
57- Boat trips and skinny dips?
58- Happy birthday Uncle Harry.
59- No i'm not going to 'talk you out of it'!
60- April 5th
61- We are not calling our child that!
62- Theodore!
63- I'm gonna be a mum.
64- They're so small!
65 - Maisey and Wesley
66- One more surprise.
67- "How did uou gind out?"
68- "See you soon."
69- Lemmonade
70- Their Story

45- That was not bloody 10 minutes.

407 5 4
By ErinJorgiaxx

Quinn woke up one morning to feel the space beside her, empty. She sat up in a sleepy haze, realising her fiancé was not in their room. She rolled over and checked the clock:

'9:05'

Quinn could here the faint sounds of the Muggle television in their living room. She decided to get up and find him.

Her bare feet padded down the carpeted hallway, rounding the corner archway, into the living room. There on the sofa, pouring over wedding plans, sat the blue haired man.

The Muggle tv was on in the background as some 'breakfast show' played. Quinn made her way over to the sofa and sat down beside him as he looked up from the plans.

"There you are." She mumbled through a yawn. He chuckled softly leaning his head back on the sofa, smiling at her as she pulled her knees up on the sofa.

In his hands he held a 'Cooper's' coffee cup from their favourite coffee shop down the street. She gasped, "you went to Coopers with out me!" She smacked his chest as he laughed.

"Yeah. But I brought you back a caffeine infused coco.......and a blueberry muffin." He said with a smile as he pointed down at the coffee table in front of them. "I guess you're forgiven." She giggled leaning forward to kiss him.

"Good morning." She whispered before she leaned forward to grab her drink and muffin off of the table.

"That nice?" Teddy chuckled as he watched her eat her muffin. "Yes thank you. You know me so well." She leaned up, kissing his lips again.

The two of them finished their drinks then Quinn went in to the kitchen to throw out their rubbish.

When she returned she found Teddy sitting smiling at her. She walked towards him and took a seat on his lap.

The two took a moment to stare into one another's eyes before they both leaned in for a heated kiss.

Eventually, they realised they had things to do that day and needed to get dressed.

They were going with Harry, Ginny, Charlie and Margo to pick up the kids from the train station for their summer.

Then Harry and Teddy were taking James, Albus, Louis, Fred and Hugo (who were all to be page boys and in James' case a ring bearer) to meet with Adam, Jake and Dan for a suit fitting. While Quinn and Ginny took Lily and Rose (who would be Quinn's flower girls and in Lily's case - the other ring bearer) along with, Roxanne, Molly, Lucy and Dominique (who would be bridesmaids) with Vic, Laurie and Stacy to find bridesmaids dresses and look for a wedding dress for Quinn.

Teddy dragged Quinn back to their room where she made the bed while he hopped in the shower. Then she went in, and they both got ready for the day.

Quinn wore a beige blazer-Esque jacket over a white shirt and blue, distressed denim shorts. On her feet she wore a pare of wedged white sandals that coiled up her ankle and she carried a beige handbag on her shoulder.

She exited hers and Teddy's room to find him in the kitchen putting his keys and wallet in his leather jacket.

He wore this over a white shirt and blue denim jeans with his brown ankle boots.

They both laughed noticing each other's matching glasses and similar top and pants choices.

"We're matching." She said with a laugh. He nodded as he chuckled, "we are."

"What time did the girls say they were getting here?" He asked her as she moved around him to grab an apple from the fruit bowl on the table.

"Quarter past ten." She told him. "So we have..." he checked his watch, "...ten minutes." He said with a smile. She nodded leaning against the counter.

"Yep." She popped the p before she went to bite the apple, but he caught her wrist holding the fruit and took it from her, tossing it back in the bowl before he gently pushed her against the counter. "Oh really?" She giggled.

"Yeah." He said before he leaned in and captured her lips in a kiss.

He then decided to lift her onto the counter, never once detaching from their kiss.

They continued to make out for a few minutes. Quinn's Jacket being taken off along with Teddy's.

Teddy had just began to mark small kisses down Quinn's throat when, a sharp knock sounded on the door. "That's not ten bloody minutes." Mumbled Teddy as Quinn pulled away from him.

"The one bloody time Stacy decides to be early." She mumbled with an eye role. He allowed her to hop off of the counter as he fixed his hair, hurriedly turning it from his lustful scarlet back to it's usual turquoise.

He gave her a nod as she reached the door, she fixed her own hair as she pulled open the door. "Hey guys-....uncle Harry, Auntie Ginny. Dad. I thought you weren't coming till half past?" She said surprised to see it was only ten past.

"We left early." Answered Ginny. From behind her Harry gave his niece a smile. Then from behind him, emerged Andromeda. "Auntie Andy." Quinn said, slightly surprised to see the older woman.

"Hello dear." The older woman moved past the girl and into the flat while Charlie and Margo closed the door behind them and hugged Quinn once each. "Grandma? Oh hi." Teddy said with a laugh.

He walked into the hallway and pulled his grandmother into a tight hug. "Hello Teddy dear. I thought I'd join you and Harry while you're looking for suits. You may need a woman's touch, ay Quinn." The woman patted her grandson's cheek and winked at his Fiancé before she passed them and stood by the bench.

She and Ginny put their handbags down as Quinn offered to make everyone a cup of tea. Harry said he'd help while the other two women and Teddy moved into the living room.

"So what time are the girls getting here?" Asked Ginny as she watched her godson put out coasters for the tea. "Vic said she was meeting Laurie and Stacy off of the train at ten so they should be here in a few minutes. What time does the Hogwarts express get into kings cross?" He asked Ginny.

She told him it was about eleven so they could take their time going to collect the children.

Ginny and Harry has offered to host all of the cousins that night after the fittings and they were all to be collected the next day before Teddy, Quinn and their friends left to go camping for three nights to celebrate the beginning of the summer.

Another knock on the front door was answered by Harry as Quinn delivered the tea.

Stacy and Laurie, followed by a slightly calmer Vic, barre less into the room. All three of them throwing themselves at the bride-to-be.

"You loosers ready for dress shop?" Giggled Stacy making the other girls all laugh.

"Well now that we're all here. Let's get going." Said Ginny receiving another round of cheers from the girls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 173 41
Fred Weasley x OC x Theo Nott Fic Gianna Lupin-Black, daughter of Remus Lupin and Sirius Black grows up over the hill from the Weasleys. Will she lis...
1K 92 9
❝freddie, focus on the letter. your grammar's atrocious.❞ ❝you know i can't focus when you sit so close to me.❞ arabella sayer is unusual. not quirky...
140K 4K 47
(Y/n) Black is going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to learn all about her newly found powers. She will either be sorted a Slytherin o...