My favorite Imagines ❤️ River...

Door julia_haack

These stories ARE NOT MINE, the writer's credits will be on top of the story and in the end. My favorite tumb... Meer

Everything Was Normal
He's Coming
Even the Moon
If we get caught I'm blaming you. Swimmer!Sweet Pea X Reader !SMUT
I've Got You
The Tony To My Maria?
Sweet Pea X Reader "NFWMB🐍"
Mystery Man
#1 Priority
What Happened With Us?
Ruined
Home
Beautiful Badass
I Don't Dance
Ordinary part 1
Ordinary Part 3
Office Romance
Imagine Sweet Pea forgetting Valentine's Day
Road Bumps
Cherry Popper
Leaving Riverdale and going to NYU with Sweet Pea would include...
Going to the Senior Prom with Sweet Pea would include...
Your first apartment with Sweet Pea aesthetic and headcanons
Being married to Sweet Pea and having kids with him would include...
UNIFORM | SPXOC
Serpents' Jobs (Sweet Pea, Fangs and Toni)
Promise
EXCLUSIVE
CROWNED : ONE
CROWNED : TWO
CROWNED : THREE
CROWNED : FOUR
CROWNED : FIVE
CROWNED : DELETED SCENE
CROWNED : SIX (EPILOGUE)
Not a Rule Breaker
Cheater, Cheater: Part 1
Cheater, Cheater: Part 2
Two Worlds Collide (Swosie)
Pleasant Surprise // Hungry Eyes prompt: Part 1 of 2
Pleasant Surprise // Hungry Eyes prompt: Part 2 of 2
Hungry Eyes // Date Night Prompt // NSFW
Hungry Eyes // Father's Day Prompt
Empire (SweetVee) NSFW
All I Want For Christmas Is You (SweetVee)
Wanted (NSFW)
Honeymoon escapade (NSFW)
A Promise
Home
Exclusive :: Sweet Pea x F!Reader Smut
Welcome Home: Military!Sweet Pea x Reader Smut
Sweet Pea x reader.❤️ Far from you | army AU
The Dress meme // Sweet Pea
Baby Girl
Secret Vows - Part 1/2
Secret Vows - Part 2/2
8 Letters
Bitter Love - Part 1/3
Bitter Love - Part 2/3
Bitter Love - Part 3/3
Trauma
BIKE LESSONS
That's my boy!
the both of you
can't do this anymore
ROOKIE
Of compromises and promises
You Hurt Me
Not Anymore
Not Anymore (Pt.2)
Prove it
Checked out
Couple's costume
His Ring
I Married an Idiot
Sweet Pea taking care of you during your period HEADCANON
WARNING!!!!! (IMPORTANT)
look at the stars (look how they shine for you) (swosie)
The Best Kind of Stress Relief
The One with the Videotape
The One with the Truth About Prom
The One Where Reggie Loses the Babies
Poison
Referee

Ordinary Part 2

68 1 0
Door julia_haack

Credits to: Riverdale Imagines (imagine-riverdale.tumblr.com)

Athena would never say being pregnant was easy, seeing as it wasn't. Being only seventeen Athena understood now that her life was changing forever, which brought her to where she is now. Standing inside the small trailer she and Sweet Pea shared, Athena noticed it was littered with an array of baby stuff, seeing as Toni threw a baby shower at the Wyrm once Athena hit her five-month point. Athena had a family, one much better than the family she was related to by blood. Her newly found family took care of her and loved her, imperfections and all. It was hard for Athena to believe that in four short months she'd have a son, a baby, a new responsibility. Sweet Pea had adjusted to the fact very quickly, especially after finding out it was a boy, the first thing he did was run out and buy a stuffed bear that was blue, much to Athena complaining about the stereotype of boy things being blue.

"It's a mess in here." Fangs stated entering the trailer. "What happened?" Glancing around he noticed all the baby stuff lying about.

"Toni threw the baby shower, Sweet Pea and I haven't had the chance to put it all away yet, hence why I'm standing here." She looked over at her friend. "Do you know what time he gets off?" Sweet Pea had taken a job working for a mechanic on the Southside, the pay was decent enough, especially with Athena working at the Wyrm every other day.

"Won't be till late, he has a job for the Serpents." He mentioned and Athena nodded before moving towards the things littering her floor.

"Well I better start cleaning up, then I'll cook dinner." She smiled back at Fangs.

"Do you ever get out anymore?" He asked as Athena picked up a basket of baby clothes that would eventually go into the small dresser that was attached to the changing table that was in the two's bedroom.

"Fangs, I'm pregnant, there is no 'getting out' anymore." She stated. "I go to school, go to work, come home, cook, clean, homework, repeat." She stated. "Pea and I barely have time to see each other anymore." She mentioned, Fangs nodded.

"Come on." Grabbing his friends arm he pulled her out of the house and over to Sweet Pea's truck, the only thing Sweet Pea would let Athena drive in anymore.

"Where are we going?" She asked watching Fangs shoot a text off to someone before driving towards Pop's without saying a word.

"You're hanging out with your friends today." He stated pulling into the parking lot, the two walking in and being greeted by Toni. The group of three sat in the booth at Pop's for a few hours just talking and eating. "Toni and I are taking yours and Pea's shifts this weekend, you'll still get paid for it." Fangs mentioned. "I texted Nick about it, he's cool with it, and Hog eye isn't going to care if Toni takes over for you."

"You don't have to do that." Athena shook her head looking at her friends as they were standing in the parking lot.

"Yes, we do." Toni stated. "Fangs said you guys are both worn out, plus you haven't seen each other, take a break, especially before the baby comes." She stated smiling at her best friend. "I promise you, you need it." Athena sighed.

"Sweet Pea already agreed." Fangs mentioned causing Athena to groan.

"Fine." She huffed before hugging both her friends. "I need to go, I have a bunch of stuff to do at home."

"Nope." Toni took Athena's arm. "We're going to a movie, Fangs has stuff to do so he's gonna take my jeep back and grab his bike." Toni glanced at Fangs before Athena and Toni went and seen a movie. Meanwhile at Sweet Pea and Athena's trailer, Fangs, Jughead, and Betty were rushing to put everything away, the only thing they left was the crib for Sweet Pea to assemble. When Athena and Toni arrived, she immediately noticed the lights on in the trailer.

"Toni, what's going on?" Athena asked as they climbed out of the truck.

"What ever do you mean Thena?" Athena looked at her friend before entering the trailer to see the three standing in front of her, grins on their faces.

"Fangs texted us, saying you were stressed with everything going on." Jughead stated.

"So, we volunteered to come help." Betty stated.

"Everything is put away, organized, and folded. Only thing we didn't do was the crib, Pea said he wanted to do that with you this weekend." Fangs said as Athena smiled before starting to cry. "Oh no, we're sorry!"

"No, no." Athena held up her hand at Fangs. "They're happy tears, promise. My hormones are all over the place, don't worry about. Thank you, guys, really." Athena hugged all four of them in her trailer. "I couldn't ask for a better family." The group hung out and watched movies for awhile before each one left, leaving only Athena and Fangs, as Fangs stayed every night until Pea came home. Athena had fallen asleep on the chair whilst Fangs was cleaning up from the movies when Sweet Pea came in around one in the morning.

"Hey man." Fangs said seeing Pea as he dropped his things on the kitchen counter.

"Hey." Glancing at his girlfriend Sweet Pea smiled. "How long has she been out?"

"Since about ten thirty." Fangs stated finishing up the dishes which Sweet Pea nodded before looking back at his best friend.

"Thank you, for tonight." Sweet Pea wasn't one to thank people, but Fangs was looking out for him, and more importantly Athena. "I know how stressed she's been and no matter what I try, she doesn't seem to relax, so thank you."

"No problem bro, you're family." Fangs and Sweet Pea hugged before Fangs grabbed his Serpent jacket. "I'm gonna bounce." Once Fangs was gone, Sweet Pea locked the door and quickly showered before heading back to the living room where he lifted Athena into his arms and moved towards the bedroom.

"Sweets?" Athena's voice cracked as she blinked open her eyes sleepily.

"It's me." Sweet Pea looked down at her before setting her on the bed.

"What time is it?" She yawned sitting up slightly to move back on the bed. "When did you get home?"

"It's about one thirty, not long ago." Sweet Pea said heading towards the dresser and grabbing Athena's pajamas. Sweet Pea helped his girlfriend change before the two laid down in bed.

"They did everything Pea." Athena wrapped her arms around him and mumbled into his chest. "What did we do to deserve them?"

"You deserve the world Thena, sadly you ended up with me." Sweet Pea's voice was soft. "You could do so much better,"

"Pea." Athena sat up to look at his face. "I have the world, you, you are my world, you and our son." Touching a hand to her stomach, Athena smiled before pressing her lips against his. "I love you, I can't do any better because you are the best." The two fell asleep after Sweet Pea told her that he loved her.

The days passed, the nights got colder as winter came in full swing. Friday night, a night that used to be all the younger Serpents hanging out at the Quarry but with the current weather they now all chose to spend time at the Wyrm. Both Athena and Sweet Pea had to work for a bit, so he dropped her off at the Wyrm before heading over to the mechanic shop he worked at. Athena had worked for a few hours before Sweet Pea came into the bar.

"Hey." Athena smiled over at her boyfriend as she slid him a beer. "Fangs and Toni are in the back with everyone." Nodding towards their friends, Pea smiled. "Take this to Fangs, he needs another, he lost at pool to Toni." She passed him another drink and leaned over the bar kissing Sweet Pea before waiting on a group of college kids in from Greendale on winter break. "Check if Toni needs anything." Athena smiled before turning back to the group of kids, all six being guys. "What can I get for you?" As Athena asked, she noticed FP walking down from his office, grabbing a beer she slid it down the bar to him. "Take a seat Jones, it's the holiday's take a break." The six guys gave Athena their orders and she got to it as FP sat down at his normal spot at the bar.

"Just cause it's the holidays doesn't mean we get breaks." FP reminded. "How's everything going?" FP motioned to Athena's stomach as she began placing drinks in front of the group of college kids whom seemed interested in their conversation.

"Peachy, Sweets thinks we should name him Knox." She laughed. "From Dead Poets Society." She mentioned handing the last guy his whiskey.

"Of course, he does, I'm sure Jug agrees?" FP asked as Athena nodded.

"He's got Fangs and Jug in on it, driving me nuts, I get a text about it every hour." She laughed as here phone went off, pulling it out and sliding it to FP which he read 'Baby Knox doesn't sound to bad'. "Fangs is set on Knox Fangs, and I'll be damned if I name my son that."

"Better than Forsythe Pendleton." Jughead mentioned stepping up behind his father.

"Hey Juggy. You want anything?"

"No, just came to talk to my dad. You got a minute?" Turning to FP who nodded before setting his beer back on the counter.

"Duty calls." He grinned standing and walking away with Jughead. Athena took the bottle and began cleaning up a bit before wiping down the counter and refilling the college kids drinks along with a few older Serpents. Glancing over occasionally, to see Sweet Pea and Fangs playing pool.

"Hey hot mamma." Toni grinned stepping behind the bar and grabbing her own drink.

"You do know you're not working today right?"

"Yeah, but you need a break, go hang with Sweet Pea." Toni tried pushing Athena from behind the bar.

"Nah, he's busy with Fangs, they don't get to hang much, it's cool. But you're more than welcome to help." Athena teased before hearing one of the college kids as a question.

"What's with all these names? Jughead, Fangs, Sweet Pea? What were their parents thinking?"

"They're nicknames." Athena mentioned. "None of them had the greatest of names."

"I've been friends with Sweet Pea for like twelve years and I still don't know his name." Toni mentioned standing next to Athena.

"Sleep with him, he opens up pretty quick after that." Athena laughed turning back to grab her cup of water.

"That's all? You willing to share?" Toni teased causing Athena to laugh.

"He'd kill me."

"Nah, you're having his kid." Athena nodded before filling a beer for Tall Boy.

"Most Serpents don't know it, hell I'm not sure Fangs does." She glanced back at her boyfriend.

"Who would rather be called Fangs?" The guys asked as Athena looked back at them.

"He had bad teeth growing up, kids made fun of him, his teeth are better, but he kinda liked the name." Shrugging she set a bowl of pretzels in front of them.

"Can we get another round, beautiful?" Sweet Pea asked stepping towards the bar and setting the two bottles on the counter.

"Depends." Toni turned to her friend. "Tell me your real name."

"Topaz, wasn't talking to you." Sweet Pea glanced back at his girlfriend with a smile.

"Do I have to sleep with you to get that information?" Toni asked as Athena grabbed two beers.

"Nah, you gotta be carrying my child, be named Athena, and be my future wife." He stated not breaking eye contact.

"Wife? Oh honey." Athena laughed shaking her head. "Should probably worry about getting this baby out of me first, then we'll talk about marriage." She said placing two beers on the counter. "Or you should probably ask me first." Turning back around she began putting money in the register.

"Marry me then." Sweet Pea stated, still leaning on the counter and staring at his girlfriend. Athena laughed.

"Stop playing around you idiot."

"I'm serious, marry me." Athena turned as Toni gasped, in Sweet Pea's hand sat a ring, it was one Athena recognized as his mothers, the only thing he had left after her death.

"Pea."

"Marry me?" He asked a third time as Athena began crying and stepping towards him nodding.

"Yeah, I'll marry you." She said smiling, Sweet Pea slipped the ring on her finger. "Perfect." She said softly, looking down at the ring before glancing back up at him before kissing him. Pulling away from Sweet Pea she noticed Toni on the counter.

"Edward!" She called over to Fangs, causing everyone to turn and look at her. "Sweets and Athena are getting married!" Everyone in the bar began to cheer as Athena blushed and looked at her boyfriend, no fiancé.

"I think I'll take you up on your offer Toni, I'm gonna take a break." Moving around the bar, she and Sweet Pea headed to the booth, as they passed Fangs, they handed him his beer before the two fell into a small booth and began quietly talking. Life wasn't perfect, but this was damn close for the two Southsiders.

Credits to: Riverdale Imagines (imagine-riverdale.tumblr.com)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.1M 36.9K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...