The Bloodstained Rose

By Sapphire_Darkhouse

[Discontinued.] Weiss Schnee, the heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, mysteriously receives a house from her... More

Prologue
New House
The New Girl
...Say what?
Keep in mind: Manners matter
You can't guess who's older nor who's the Vampire
A dinner party for whatever you call them
Feeding time. The first of many.
A little bit of this and that
What is home?
School in session
Teambuilding
Diverse Absurdity
One step forward
Two Steps Back
Warm Hearts
Warm Bodies
Yours to Take
Thrill of the kill
You are the reason
Stirring Faults
Run Off or Out
Deep End
Know Thy Enemies
What are we really?
A Reason To Fall
Reeling in Facts
Scattered Petals
Old Friends
Plans fall apart
Full circle: Part 1
The Illusion of her Death
Unprecedented meeting
You're hard to find
I Got You
Back together
Back to the fairy tale
Author's note: Thank you.

Full Circle: Part 2

384 13 6
By Sapphire_Darkhouse

The battle with the Fall maiden was proving to be a difficult one for Weiss and Ruby. They've worn her out, placed enough wounds on her skin, and their auras were worn out. Still, Cinder was fighting with them, determined to kill them.

The area of the vault was littered with ice, burnt pavement, and rose petals. The damage of their fight proved too much even for a wide space.

Weiss' vision was spinning, her breathing heavy as she slid back from the last attack Cinder delivered. Ruby was holding her off well. Unfortunately, she didn't have all the bullets in the world. Her semblance and inhuman strength might be enough to keep her alive but Cinder was more powerful.

Ruby shot her last bullet that hit Cinder's torso, sending her flying and finishing off her aura. Unfortunately, she hasn't fed from Weiss from the past week so she was no match. Feeding on her now will kill the heiress.

They were all tired and exhausted, all their auras have run out. It was the home stretch for this fight that has been going on for too long.

Cinder managed to get back up, her eyes flaming. With the sneer she had, it was clear to the young students that she had enough playing with them. 

"Enough! You both have fought well but this is the end. You can't stop me." Cinder levitated mid-air, materializing her bow in hand, three arrows loaded in. She pulled back the string, aimed at Weiss.

Ruby was far from the white-haired girl. She didn't trust herself enough that she'd make it faster than the arrows. Her silver eyes watched her lover come face to face with death.

Cinder let go of the string, firing at Weiss. Ruby tried her best to rush to Weiss but she couldn't do it. She closed her eyes and prayed to the gods she'd make it.

She won't and Weiss knew it.

But the arrow didn't hit her. none of the arrows did. Instead, Weiss can only see darkness in front of her.

"You need more training." Blake's voice echoed in the room as she spoke. "You've been kept in that stupid vase for so long that it made you weak, Ruby."

Weiss' head cleared up slightly as she saw the darkness melt on to the ground. She can see two figures by the elevator doors, behind Cinder. A smile took over her lips.

Ruby turned to the source of the voice and saw her sister and Blake. It seems like Qrow sent them back to help. They made it just in time if that's the case.

Yang ran to charge Cinder who was just as surprised as Weiss and Ruby. The blonde took off the ground and used her fists to put Cinder back to the ground.

The Fall maiden managed to block the girl's fists with her arms but she was knocked out of the air. Blake charged down at her, sword in hand, slicing at Cinder to get her to bleed more than she already has been.

Yang assisted, firing shots at Cinder from her gauntlets. Cinder blocked the bullets with her swords but she was tired.

Blake and Yang attacked simultaneously to weaken Cinder while Ruby lifted Weiss off the ground and brought her to a safe area to heal her and recover using her magic.

Cinder used her magic to put some space between the two, flames forming a sphere to keep them away. Blake couldn't come close to Cinder's sphere of flames.

Yang was happy to invade the woman's space, charging head-on with her hair in flames.

Blake hung back at the darker parts of the room, moving quickly to catch a blind spot of their opponent. Yang managed to break Cinder's bubble of raging flames, hitting her abdomen which got Cinder winded.

The woman's vision was spinning and she can't keep using her magic. It was just as taxing even if it had already become second nature to her.

Blake saw the closest shadow to Cinder and moved there, Yang reacting fast enough to give the girl space.

"This is over." Blake drop kicked Cinder to the ground, enough to knock her out.

Yang came over to look closer. Sure enough, Cinder was out cold.

Ruby and Weiss watched in awe as the two of them finished the fight. The two of them got up and helped each other to head close to their teammates.

"Is she dead?" Weiss asked, looking down at Cinder. Obviously, that would be her question. Blake's last kick paved in the ground beneath Cinder's head after all.

Yang shook her head. "Not yet. We can finish her off like this if you want."

"But whoever is in her thoughts would inherit the maiden's powers." Ruby pointed up, kneeling to remove Cinder's weapons.

Weiss looked up at her teammates with concern. "Wait. That's how that works?"

The three of them looked at Weiss in surprise. They forgot to tell her.

Since all the fighting, Weiss has been doing her best to adjust and just fight for her and her friend's security but a few things don't make sense to her. A lot.

Ruby looked at her with a small smile. "I'll tell you everything, babe~"

It can wait. They have Cinder to take care of first.

Weiss looked down at Cinder. "We can put her in a similar prison that Ruby was placed in." She suggested.

"We don't have an enchanted vessel like that. We can't exactly ask where Ozpin got it." Yang answered, crossing her arms as she looked up at Weiss.

Blake looked up Yang. "Not necessarily. That vase was made out of magic. If we can somehow re-create one, we can seal Cinder in without any way out."

Ruby looked up at her team. "Creation magic can do it but," she turned to Weiss. "Weiss is already tired. Making one that can hold someone that strong is--"

"I can help her." Blake volunteered. Yang and Ruby looked at the fauness with surprise.

"But.." Ruby wanted to protest but it looks like her lover has made up her mind.

Weiss opened her hands, glyphs and a small flurry of snow forming in her hands. In her mind, she saw the prison to be a small vintage jewelry box. Instead of glass, this one is made out of ice and magic.

Once Blake saw Weiss' vision for the container, she joined her, melding shadows and magic to help make it. The ornate box started forming in their hands, black steel and ice that's clear as crystals with black ornate decors. Both of them made the lock look simple but snake around the box in the shape of vines and flowers.

Ruby can show how much of Weiss' powers were being used to make it. Yang saw how it was difficult for Blake as well.

A minute more and it was finished. It was a beautiful jewelry box, colorful and beautiful. It didn't look like a prison.

Weiss' vision went back spinning before she collapsed. Ruby caught her in time, Blake holding the box in her hands.

"She...made it without a key?" Blake told them, holding the box gingerly. Ruby nodded as she carries Weiss in her arms.

"It's better this way," Ruby told them. "because when she wakes up and finds herself cold and alone she'll realize what she placed me through."

Yang grabbed Cinder's unconscious body off the floor and engulfed it in enchanted flames. Blake opened the box for Yang to place Cinder's existence in the box. The girl shut it close, the lock clicking loud enough to echo in the space.

Ruby started heading back, carrying Weiss' sleeping for to the elevator. Blake and Yang were following behind her.

All of them ascended in the office, striding in together.

All their eyes widened when they saw Weiss unconscious and all of them assumed the worst. Ozpin's head lowered as he realized what he had done. All the girls said nothing.

Qrow slowly felt better upon hearing Weiss' heartbeat when he listened. Glynda hung her head, tears falling on the floor.

Blake stepped forward and placed the box in front of him. "This is your burden to bear. We didn't want the Fall maiden's power so we kept her alive." Ozpin looked up at her with disbelief. "It's your turn."

Blake retreated with Ruby and Yang. She looked down at Weiss sadly, looking up at the adults in the room with disappointment. "You brought this upon yourself."

All of them went back to the elevator but not before Qrow called on to them.

"You...Thank you." The elevator closed on them before he could say anything else.

The four of them headed to the infirmary to get treated. The whole place was filled with injured students and the able staff helping those in need.

"Let's just head to the dorms. That way we can all rest." Yang suggested. Ruby agreed.

They were all tired and in need of rest. Blake and Yang took one bed and fell asleep as soon as they got comfortable. Ruby set Weiss down on her bed, carefully tucking her in.

The vampire locked their door and removed her teammate's weapons on their bodies, setting them on the floor. She removed her cape and set Crescent Rose next to Weiss' Myrtenaster. She crawled up to her bed and closed her eyes.

It has been a long day. 

=================

Hello there, my good people~! I hope you liked what you've read! Tell me what you guys think~ 

Stay safe! Wash your hands, wear your facemasks, stay hydrated! Take care of yourself, okay? I seriously am concerned. I hope you're all okay. 

I'd love to hear from you guys so leave your comments~

Thanks again!

With love,
Sapphy~ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588K 6.5K 86
After the events of Volume 1 of RWBY, a mysterious force that in no way was caused by Yang breaking a form of rare dust ends up spitting Ruby, Weiss...
16K 164 18
PART 2. (Complete for now.) The thrown away child of the Schnee family, Walker Schnee. No where near like Whitley in terms of being a good heir, Walk...
74.3K 1.2K 27
Weiss Schnee is a well-known cop in all Vale. She stopped many crimes, big or small. Along with her friends, the gangs and criminals are hiding under...
3.9K 117 21
DISCLAIMER: This is 100% AU. Ruby, a Siberian tundra wolf Faunus falls in love with the heiress to the Schnee dust company just like in every fan fic...