The Bloodstained Rose

By Sapphire_Darkhouse

[Discontinued.] Weiss Schnee, the heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, mysteriously receives a house from her... More

Prologue
New House
The New Girl
...Say what?
Keep in mind: Manners matter
You can't guess who's older nor who's the Vampire
A dinner party for whatever you call them
Feeding time. The first of many.
A little bit of this and that
What is home?
School in session
Teambuilding
Diverse Absurdity
One step forward
Two Steps Back
Warm Hearts
Warm Bodies
Yours to Take
Thrill of the kill
You are the reason
Stirring Faults
Run Off or Out
Deep End
Know Thy Enemies
What are we really?
A Reason To Fall
Reeling in Facts
Scattered Petals
Old Friends
Plans fall apart
Full Circle: Part 2
The Illusion of her Death
Unprecedented meeting
You're hard to find
I Got You
Back together
Back to the fairy tale
Author's note: Thank you.

Full circle: Part 1

429 12 0
By Sapphire_Darkhouse

In the deepest parts of Beacon's vaults, the clash of metal on glass, fire, and brutal winds could be heard. Despite the darkness, amber light and green glow filled the place as Ozpin and Cinder exchanged blows with one another. 

Ozpin was defensive, paring Cinder's attacks. The woman's abilities pushed him to a corner. Her will to dominate him with a maiden's magic against his semblance was proving to be a losing battle. 

None of them had to exchange words. Ozpin didn't need to know why Cinder came to Beacon. Cinder didn't need to know how Ozpin arrived at the school in time. 

Ruby and Weiss dropped inside the vault, witnessing the fight that was quickly going south. The vampire watched Cinder's move. It was frightening to see a maiden's power up close. It was as if a goddess descended with murderous intent just to steal something. 

Weiss held on to Ruby's hand upon seeing just how strong Cinder was. Was this the person who killed Summer Rose? 

"Even before she got this power Cinder has always been strong." Ruby mentioned, her voice soft and low. 

Weiss felt an ebb in her chest. She carefully watched Cinder but she turned her gaze to Ozpin. She can see how easily he can fight back, his staff against swords of glass and flames of his opponent. Weiss knew that Ozpin can fight. He wasn't headmaster for nothing but she saw a quick flicker. For a split second, it showed. Ozpin's aura was getting depleted.

Ruby held on to Weiss' hand that was starting to turn cold, freezing even. The brunette turned to her lover with worry only to find the girl in distress, brows crunched up, eyes glowing with more intensity than before, and stancing as if she is ready to jump in the fight.

"Weiss, it's a maiden's power. You can't possibly--" Ruby pulled her arm, squeezing her hand.

Weiss turned to her, the alarm she felt showing through her eyes. "Ozpin will lose if we do nothing." The heiress took a deep breath and let go of Ruby's hand.

Ruby grabbed her shoulder before she can leap into the fight. Even with her magic, she wasn't sure if she can heal Weiss if something goes wrong. With blind faith, hope, and fear, Ruby pulled her lover in a quick hug before letting her go.

Weiss hugged her back but quickly left to block Cinder's next attack towards Ozpin with a force field she didn't know she could make with her own hands.

"Professor, move!" She ordered, turning at him with ferocity in her eyes.

Ozpin took a breath, his aura flickering and finally running out. "Miss Schnee! You can't match her power! Let me fight her!"

Weiss didn't want to argue when Cinder was about to rush closer with her swords as she floated in mid-air. Instead, she grabbed the man and tossed him to the side where Ruby caught him.

"Professor, your aura's finished." Ruby told him as she took her stance and shot at Cinder with dust bullets to disperse her concentration. The brunette quickly ran closer to provide support for Weiss.

Ozpin knew they were right. If he took on Cinder any longer he'll have to...

Long story short, he's grateful the girls took over.

Weiss didn't fight like Ozpin. Instead of just defending herself, she was just as aggressive. When Cinder siphoned energy to hit her that could possibly kill her, Weiss easily created just as much and more magic to give back.

Ruby circled behind Cinder quickly and hit her with a flurry of heavy bullets, getting off the ground and slicing through her protective bubble to land hits after hits on her.

Cinder and Weiss would have just been equal on their last attack but Ruby's added harm proved to be too much for the villain to take. She fell from the pain of the sharp blade raking at her back. Thankfully, she still had much of her aura so she didn't bleed but the Shnee brat got her.

It was as if she was being suffocated in the coldest blizzard she has ever felt. Ice, snow and frost filled the air that she can't breathe. Even if she did, it was painful.

Cinder fell on the ground, her flames flickering around her as she tried to catch her breath.

"Two against one. How unfair." Cinder told them as she stood up.

Ruby pushed off her feet with speed, her scythe intending to hook Cinder but she evaded, jumping and tumbling over the vampire. Weiss ran to her, Myrtenaster raised.

Cinder quickly formed swords in hand to receive the blow. She parried back, their blades dancing, sparks of red and blue flying off.

Ruby shot bullets towards Cinder but she was clever enough to see it coming. Cinder took the bullets' momentum and turned it to Weiss who was taken by surprise and was sent flying back.

Weiss caught herself with a glyph and rushed back at Cinder again while Ruby kept her busy. The vampire was dancing with her scythe, pushing back Cinder as she tried to keep up with the speed of her swings. Weiss saw an opening and used her blade to injure Cinder's legs.

"Aarrhgghh!" The blade sliced through her flesh, blood flowing from the lacerations. Her knees gave out giving Ruby a chance to leap up and kick Cinder's body down to the ground with force enough to break the stone tiles underneath her.

"That was satisfying." Ruby hissed, a grin on her lips. She can smell the blood that oozed from Cinder's wounds.

Weiss slashed her rapier to clean it of the red liquid as she reloaded. "You can say that."

"How?! My aura hasn't faded yet!" She complained as she slipped off underneath and ran to get away from both of them.

Weiss turned to Ruby and ran after her. Ruby sped ahead, ripping through as she left a trail of roses. "Your aura may be full but enough magic can get through it." Weiss told her as she headed higher, jumping upwards on glyphs she didn't have to cast.

Ruby caught up with Cinder and grabbed her with her scythe by the waist, pulling her back and hoisting her up towards Weiss.

Cinder engulfed herself in flames once more, manipulating glass and dust to fire at Weiss.

The heiress was agile, leaping off her glyph and flipping in the air to avoid the sharp projectiles, using her rapier to break some of them.

Cinder and Weiss met half-way and once more clashed swords but this time, she knew not to ignore Ruby.

Cinder caught the girl doing the same thing, an attack to her back but she jumped out the way. Ruby had great control, thankfully, spinning and zipping around Weiss, taking her in the form she was in, white and red petals in their trail.

Cinder headed back down, forming a wall of spears above her head and behind her. With the speed Ruby and Weiss was in, they can't block those fast enough.

"Ruby! Weiss!" Ozpin shouted in horror, knowing what might come next.

Blake and Yang dropped in next to him to his surprise. Blake looked at the current fight and chuckled.

"They tell us not to play around but they're the ones just messing with her." The dark haired girl said.

Yang helped Ozpin up and off the floor, giving back his weapon. "Preofessor, we need to get you out of here."

"But your sister--"

A large wave of magic shook the ground from when Weiss made a shield just in time when Cinder's wall of spears rained down on them. As quickly as they were summoned, they were shattered to mere snowflakes. Ruby shot at Cinder once more, one bullet after the other.

Yang and Blake took the headmaster away to the elevator, shielding him from the waves of force that came with the attacks.

"Will be fine. Moreover, you're one hit away from being dead. You have to recover." Blake and Yang simply concentrated to keeping Ozpin alive.

They headed up to the headmaster's office, keeping away the few remaining Grimm. All three of them arrived safely.

In the office, Glynda and Qrow stood around, no doubt in the middle of a conversation. Both the adults were surprised to see them with Ozpin. Qrow was doing the math.

"You left Ruby and Weiss fighting the Fall Maiden?!" Glynda shouted in horror at both girls.

Yang shrugged. "We had to get Ozpin out of there. Both of them were getting serious."

Qrow didn't know how Weiss was alive, Ruby he gets. Just what is happening and what were these two thinking?!

=========

This is part 1 XuX Forgive me if I had to cut the fight. I'm doing my best to write better fight scenes.

I hope you have a good day and I hope you had a nice time reading~

Stay tuned for the next chapter! Leave a comment and vote! Thanks for reading!

With love,
Sapphy~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 117 21
DISCLAIMER: This is 100% AU. Ruby, a Siberian tundra wolf Faunus falls in love with the heiress to the Schnee dust company just like in every fan fic...
87.2K 1.1K 7
Weiss Schnee is the heiress to the Schnee Dust company, one of the smartest and most skilled students at Beacon Academy, and one of the best singers...
88.9K 2.4K 31
Weiss Schnee, a young mermaid who just have turned of age discovered that her stepmother- the Queen currently, gave her a necklace as a gift. She was...
2.3K 126 8
Blake belladonna 25 years old, member of team IWBY, famous hunter known around the world for having a hand in Salem's defeat. one day her weapon, Gam...