Their Story- Teddy Lupin (HP...

By ErinJorgiaxx

Quinn Nymphadora Weasley was far from shy. Growing up an only child, having lost her mother at an early age... More

Cast/summary.
1 - Problem Child
2- Feast to end all Feasts.
3- First day jitters
4- Spook Fest.
5- what are you two supposed to be.
6- Pre-Game Snog.
7- butterbeer mustashe
8- glad to know i've been replaced.
9- The great adventures of Dan and Ted.
10 - Teddy's dancing should be made illegal.
11- Cats outta the bag.
12- Queddy
13- there will be no snogging.
14- I'm sure she can handle some dishes.
15- Christmas Eve in the Crazy House.
16- Vic and Quinn; the drill Sergeants .
17- What did you say?
18- i was scared you'd threaten to hex the poor boy.
19- New Year, Same old Shit.
20- Sick and twisted
21- Sleeping Dragon.
22- "Little Red."
23- All we do is party.
24- Ew we're adults now.
25- She seems lovely.
26- Don't worry, it's not like we'll miss you.
27- FREEDOM!!
28- The best memories.
29- A welcome home we didn't miss you, but we will pretend we did party.
30- What are we, chopped liver?
32- Anniversery
33- Good Luck.
34- I'm this close to killing you.
35- They're 11, 13 and 15.
36- Hot coco.
37- Tell us what?
38- Goodbye.
39- Our weirdest christmas eve yet.
40- New Year.
41- I call maid of honour!
42- Do you have a death wish?
43- Haha suck it Vic!
44- Who needs em?
45- That was not bloody 10 minutes.
46- Gorgeous.
47- sounds fun
48- A white dress really?
49- Dancing in the kitchen.
50- I'm getting married.
51- Married.
52- Their story
53- Adam is banned from making any future speaches.
54- have a nive honeymoon.
55- Celebratory drink
56- Jealousy isn't a good colour on you.
57- Boat trips and skinny dips?
58- Happy birthday Uncle Harry.
59- No i'm not going to 'talk you out of it'!
60- April 5th
61- We are not calling our child that!
62- Theodore!
63- I'm gonna be a mum.
64- They're so small!
65 - Maisey and Wesley
66- One more surprise.
67- "How did uou gind out?"
68- "See you soon."
69- Lemmonade
70- Their Story

31- Tonks

507 8 1
By ErinJorgiaxx

"Welcome home." Teddy cheered as he unlocked the door while he and Quinn held hands. Teddy's free hand covered Quinn's eyes as she held onto his hand and in her other, she carried the cat crate that held their new pet.

They entered the apartment, Teddy removed his hand and whispered close to her ear, "open your eyes."

Quinn's eyes fluttered open to find herself in the small kitchen of their new home. The room was bare and empty but still held an air of cosiness.

There was a small breakfast nook nestled under a small window. It's top was littered in unopened boxes all with labels that read 'kitchen'.

The walls were a light cream almost white colour with light beige countertops and a small silver oven.

They both turned to each other grinning. "Wanna check out the rest and let the cat out?"
"Heck yes." She laughed pulling his arm after her.

"I'm so in love with this place." She laughed making him smile, "and I am so in love with you." He said making her snort, "you cheese ball."
"Come here girlfriend."
"Ooooh yes boyfriend."

He pulled her into a kiss.

Later that day the two stood in their new bedroom, admiring their hard work as they had just finished putting the last details in place.

Their new kitten lay sprawled out on their bed making Quinn coo. "You know we need to give him a name." Teddy mumbled into her ear as he wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"Oh my Merlin! I have a name idea." Quinn smiled.
"What is it?" He asked turning her around.

"Crayon." She smirked.
"No." He said shaking his head.
"Yes."
"No."
"Why not?" She huffed crossing her arms.

"Because it's dumb."
"Your dumb." She retaliated like a child. "And you call me Crayon." He said making her laugh.

"Touché." She relented.
"How about....um...."
"Tonks." Teddy said making her look up at him. "Like your grandma?"

"It was my mum's nickname." He said making her smile. "I love it." She said making his face light up.

"Hey Tonks." She patted the bed with her fingers and the cat came slowly towards her. She scooped him up into her arms, gently stroking his fur with a gentle smile on her face.

"I think he likes it too."
"Hey Tonks." Teddy stroked their kitten who purred and leaned up to lick his hand gently.

"Well I don't know about you but I'm starving." Quinn said making him nod. "Wanna go out?"
"No, let's christen the kitchen." She said pointing out to the hallway that led back to their kitchen.

"Ooh sounds great." He spoke with a smirk she just gave him a sligh look. "Oh get your mind out of the gutter." She snapped making him laugh.

"Whatever you say Miss Weasley." He said grabbing her hand and tugging her to the kitchen.

Kitchen:

Bedroom:

About an hour later the two of them sat in their little breakfast nook and ate a home cooked meal of warm mince and dumplings.

Teddy laughed as Quinn finished her meal and pushed her plate away. "Well I'm stuffed." She said making him laugh. "Dishes then a Muggle movie?" Teddy asked and she laughed.

"Great idea."

The two of them stood up picking up their dishes and glasses and moving over to the sink. Teddy ran the water while Quinn wiped down the table and then she picked up a cloth and began drying the dishes Teddy had washed.

Once they had finished they retreated to their bedroom to change for bed before they entered their small sitting room and began to watch a movie. Both being avid horror fans the two chose to watch the original 'Nightmare On Elmstreet'.

They lay together, cuddling on the sofa. "Why are the muggles in these movies so dumb? Like how hard is it to not fall asleep?" Asked Teddy making Quinn laugh. "Babe that's the whole point." She said making his role his eyes.

"Whatever you say." He said making her laugh.

Soon the film came to an end but the couple didn't notice as they had gotten rather distracted, making out.

Quinn's hands found Teddy's hair as his found her waist. He slowly pulled her onto his lap. "You did say we'd christen the house." He mumbled against her lips.

She laughed before she stood up and pulled him to join her in walking to their room. He chuckled following her there.

Her grip on his hand never faltered as they entered their room and fell onto their bed together. "Happy moving day." He mumbled against her neck as he kissed it.

"Happy moving day." She replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 1.1K 38
Natalia (Natty) Quest lived a brutal life. Her father abandoned her before she was born, and her mother died before she started her first year at Hog...
59.8K 1.2K 20
Alain Weasley is in Gryffindor just any of her other siblings but just like her twin sister Ginny, she also had a huge crush on harry but not just a...
4.1K 175 41
Fred Weasley x OC x Theo Nott Fic Gianna Lupin-Black, daughter of Remus Lupin and Sirius Black grows up over the hill from the Weasleys. Will she lis...
3.4K 103 35
When Harry potters twin sister y/n seems to have caught the attention of fred and George Weasley. What happens her life gets flipped and she faces ne...