Psycho - Headless Horseman MC...

By UnHolyWaterr

Jax "Killer" Jones is the most ruthless man in California, President of the Headless Horseman MC. Every man f... More

Meet the main characters
Chapter One - Cherry Pie
Chapter Two - Prez
Chapter Three - Whiskey
Chapter Four - Sweet But Psycho
Chapter Five - Wicked
Chapter Six - Missing Fingers
Chapter Seven - Twisted
Chapter Eight - Magic Trick
Chapter Nine - Fighters Ready
Chapter Ten - Monster
Chapter Eleven - Protector
Chapter Twelve - Princess
Chapter Thirteen - Old Ghosts
Chapter Fourteen - Ocean Eyes
Chapter Fifteen - Run Baby Run
Chapter Sixteen - Found You Kitten
Chapter Seventeen - Infamous
Chapter Eighteen - Rumors
Chapter Nineteen - Bonnie And Clyde
Chapter Twenty - First's
Chapter Twenty-One - Dangerous Woman
Chapter Twenty-Two - Memories
Chapter Twenty-Three - Into You
Chapter Twenty-Four - What Are You Hiding?
Chapter Twenty-Five - BFF Day
Chapter Twenty-Six - I'll Kill You
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Dog Whisperer
Chapter Twenty-Eight - The Party Part 1
Chapter Twenty-Nine - The Party Part 2
Chapter Thirty - Cat Got Ya Tongue?
Chapter Thirty-One - Fucked Up
Chapter Thirty-Two - Jimmy?
Chapter Thirty-Three - WalMart
Chapter Thirty-Four - Gone
Chapter Thirty-Five - Teddy Bears Picnic
Chapter Thirty-Six - Forever Yours
Chapter Thirty-Seven - Come Home To Me
Chapter Thirty-Eight - Any Last Words
Chapter Thirty-Nine - Say Something
Chapter Forty - Innocent
Chapter Forty-One - Coffee And A Cigarette
Chapter Forty-Two - Small Bump
Chapter Forty-Three - Never Tear Us Apart
Chapter Forty-Four - Dirty Little Secret
Chapter Forty-Five - Captain Asshole
Chapter Forty-Six - EarMuffs
Chapter Forty-Seven- Marry me
Chapter Forty-Eight - I Need A Fucking Drink
AUTHORS NOTE / IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Chapter Forty-Nine - TipToe Through The Tulips
Chapter Fifty - Your Worst Fucking Nightmare
Chapter Fifty-One - Forever
Chapter Fifty-Two - New Beginning's
Pt 2, Chapter Fifty-Three - Broken
Pt 2, Chapter Fifty-Four - Take Him To The Pit
Pt 2, Chapter Fifty-Five - Time
Pt 2, Chapter Fifty-Six - Dark Space
Pt 2, Chapter Fifty-Seven - We're Going Home
Pt 2, Chapter Fifty-Eight - Bonfire
Pt 2, Chapter Fifty-Nine - I'm A Bad Bitch
Pt 2, Chapter-Sixty - Wifey
Pt 2, Chapter Sixty-One - Caveman
Pt 2, Chapter Sixty-Two - Puddin
Pt 2, Chapter Sixty-Three - The Art Of Torture
Pt 2, Chapter Sixty-Four - Asshat
Pt 2, Chapter Sixty-Five - Momma Bear
Pt 2, Chapter Sixty-Six - Elijah
Pt 2, Chapter Sixty-Seven - Mom's Night Out
Pt 2, Chapter Sixty-Eight - Oh Brother / AUTHORS NOTE
Pt 2, Chapter Sixty-Nine - Congratulations
Pt 2, Chapter Seventy - Popeye
Pt 2, Chapter Seventy-One - Cut The Bullshit Princess
Pt 2, Chapter Seventy-Two - Ice
Pt 2, Chapter Seventy-Three - Big Bad Wolves
Pt 2, Chapter Seventy-Four - Child's Play
Pt 2, Chapter Seventy-Five - D-Day
Pt 2, Chapter Seventy-Six - Goose Chase
Pt 2, Chapter Seventy-Seven - Hopeless
Pt 2, Chapter Seventy-Nine - Play Toy
Pt 2, Chapter Eighty - Fiddler The Clown
Pt 2, Chapter Eighty-One - Here we go again, Epilogue

Pt 2, Chapter Seventy-Eight - Dirty Deeds

4K 119 5
By UnHolyWaterr

- Harley -

"So this is what you've been working on for 2 months?" Jax asks looking up to me from his paperwork, I begin to walk over to the front of his desk nodding my head "Yep, are you proud of me?" He raises an eyebrow at me before leaning back in his chair, "2 months?" He questions again, I get to the front of his desk and stop folding my arms over my chest "You didn't answer my question".

"Kitten, how the hell did this take 2 months to do?" He sighs stretching his arms above his head before placing them behind his head, "What have you done?" I challenge raising an eyebrow at him "Built us a new house, ran an Mc, taken care of my beautiful wife and son" He smugly says before smirking at me. "Okay well, I have built an empire puddin, and sometimes I just get distracted by Elijah" I say the last part quieter and smile to myself.

"Sometimes? Try all the time, you two are like Siamese twins" He jokes but I know he's still butthurt about the amount of attention I give Elijah, I can't help it, hes my little terror, a squishy little ball of love, our squishy little ball of love. "Oh don't go getting jealous handsome, you know you're my number one man, and hes my number one boy" I begin to walk around to his side of the desk, he slowly rolls his chair backwards making room for me.

"You also get just as much attention as Elijah does because grandma Betty steals him as soon as she sees him. And since he's just the most amazing baby he sleeps most of the night and in his own room, so you get me allllll night" He frowns as I sit down on the desk instead of his lap, "And the dogs" He pouts I roll my eyes and begin to swing my legs like a child "To be fair, they leave after an hour and sleep in Elijah's room for the rest of the night, you're just not going to win this argument puddin, you get just as much love you big old sook".

"I'm not old" He frowns again and I can't help but laugh at him, "But in all seriousness, you're running yourself dry kitten, you need to slow down or youre going to burn out, the past 2 months you've been going almost 24/7 I don't know how youre standing right now" I bite down on my lower lip to stop myself from saying anything that will cause an argument, I know he's right but it's fine now, I've finished what I needed to do.

"But I've finished everything, now I have more time for you, Elijah and Blaze" Jax's jaw tenses when I say Blaze's name and I know I've fucked up and started a whole new argument, "We need to do something about the kid" His voice comes out a lot more deep and serious, I begin to shake my head "Don't start this Jax, please" I try but I know hes not going to stop talking about it "Harley you've been trying to help him for the past month and he's only gotten worse" He moves his hands from behind his head to lean his elbows on his knees "He has his days puddin, everyone does, you just happen to be there when its gone to shit, it's slowly getting better" This time Jax shakes his head.

I stop kicking my legs and sigh because I know I'm about to get a lecture "Harley you've been trying to help him for the past month, he's only gotten worse and more violent, you saw what he did to one of the prospects. He's letting his mind take control instead of learning how to control it, hes a danger to his brothers, his family, our family", I tense up when he says the last part, like hes some wild animal, he's not, he's human, "So what? You're going to put him down like he's some fucking dog? It's not easy for everyone to just control their emotions and psychical urges, was it easy when you first started torturing people when you finally got in your groove? No, because you get excited, you want to keep doing it to keep proving to yourself that you've mastered it, it will go soon he's just getting it out of his system. Now enough about him, we have more important issues like me".

"Were not done talking about this kitten, but go on, enlighten me what you have done this past 2 months" He leans back in his chair again so I slide off the desk and move to his lap, a shit-eating grin appears on his face and when I get comfortable hanging my legs over the side of the armrest of the chair. "I've made a side business, got my name out in the open which isn't that hard when everyone knows your name" I smirk to myself, "Go on..." He says dragging his fingers up and down my thighs "Get this right? Dirty deeds done dirt cheap!" I say turning my head to look at his reaction, he looks slightly confused, a little constipated if I'm honest but still cute none the less, "Like the AC/DC song?" He questions and I nod my head, his face changes to a slightly less confused look as he tries to figure out what im on about, "Exactly they give me a call, tell me what's going on and I do it, dirty cheap" He nods slowly before speaking again "Dirty deeds as in?...".

"Not that type of dirty deed you nasty ass, like let's say someone owes someone else money, I would go and retrieve the money or beat them until they pay, or in some cases kill them as repayment, so kinda like what I do for the club but for the people of town" He nods his head again, "It's for women, old people, people that can't defend themselves and the odd criminal or 30, people in violent relationships, children in abusive homes, stuff like that".

He looks down to me confused again, "So you expect children to call you?" I roll my eyes at him, "Well obviously not every child can call me dumbass, but their teachers can if they suspect it, or other family members, or members of the public, in fact I told them if they do report a correct case that they will have protection from the club" He smiles and pinches my cheeks in his hand "So you're like a guardian angel?" He almost coos to me, I smack his hands away "I'm anything but an angel puddin. Just call me mother Harley, like mother earth but for the people that can't fight back".

Jax easily picks me up and sits me on his lap so that im straddling him and facing him properly, "Look at my kitten getting all soft on me" He coos once again this time his hands slide up and down the sides of my body sending chills down my spine, "Do I need to remind you that I still have my claws?" I ask raising an eyebrow, "Oh, please do, in fact be my guest" He smirks leaning towards me, his face gets inches away from mine as there's a loud banging on the door.

He sighs and moves me so my heads resting on his shoulder as he turns the chair to the side "WHAT?!" He yells out and I giggle to myself, Ice's voice comes back in response "Blaze is losing his shit in the garage!". Jax turns to look at me as I scramble to my feet running towards the door, Jax follows close behind as I swing the door open hitting Ice in the face, "Shit! Sorry!" I yell from over my shoulder as I run towards the staircase.

The closer I get to the front doors of the clubhouse the louder the yelling is getting, the sounds of dogs barking fill in any empty silence. Once we get outside we are met by Blaze kicking in the side of an old Harley someone was working on in the garage, a small crowd of people begin to form around him as he loses his shit, I see Hawk begin to run over from one of the offices heading straight towards Blaze before punching him in the jaw.

As soon as Hawk's fist connects with his jaw all hell breaks loose and Blaze begins to punch him back easily overtaking him, Jax storms over and tries to pull them apart and I pause in a small rush of panic before someone tapping on my shoulder pulls me out of it, I turn to see Shelby holding my baseball bat, she holds it out to me and I grab it quickly nodding at her before I push through people and go straight over to Blaze, I swing the bat and hit him in the pack of the head knocking him unconscious.

Silence falls around the compound and everyone stands basically still the only sounds are the heavily breathing from Hawk, Jax and I. "What's everyone looking at? Get back to it!" Jax yells causing people to scatter away like a cat on a hot tin roof, Jax moves his attention to me and I have to swallow the invisible lump in my throat so it feels like I can breath "Getting better huh?", I go to open my mouth but Hawk interrupts me "Don't mate, we have been at each other's throats for a while, was bound to happen" He straightens up his cut and clears his throat "I'm so sorry Hawk" I say while chewing on the inside of my cheek, "No need darlin, this is the only safe place for us to be, all of us have some type of monster in us, some hide it better than others" He nods his head and begins to walk away towards the bike Blaze had just been abusing, "I'll be there to talk in a second brother" Jax calls out in which hawk nods his head, Jax turns back to me and I just know what's coming next.

"We are going to talk about all of this later and come up with some choices for him, then the club will decide" He doesn't give me a chance to reply before walking off towards Hawk, I look down at Blaze's unconscious body and drop the baseball bat on the ground before bending down to pick him up, I struggle to move his body to over my shoulder but eventually get it.

"God damn you're a fat fucker" I mumble to myself as I slowly carry him inside, multiple people try to help but I send them away, he's my problem. I lay him on the top of the bar and climb over to the other side, a few of the bar girls look at me weirdly but I shake my head in return reaching for the hose with water attached to it, I move it to his face and turn it on and spray water over his face until he comes too, I watch as he coughs and disorientingly comes too, I grab a packet of painkillers from under the bar and take a few out before shoving them into his mouth.

He looks at me confused before I shove the nozzle for the water into his mouth and turn it on enough for him to swallow the pills "Swallow them, you know, you're like the little brother I never always wanted" He slowly slides himself off of the top of the bar and sits himself down on the stool instead, I grab a glass and fill it with ice and whiskey sliding it over to him, he takes a mouthful before placing it back down on the bar, "You're on thin ice boy" I sigh leaning my hands against the tabletop.

"I'm trying Harley" He sighs rubbing the back of his head, "You remind me a lot of me when I first came here. They had a tranquillizer on hand in case I got out of control" He looks up from his glass to me and laughs to himself slightly, "It's true, I shot myself with the fucker" Gunner agrees as he places a beer down on the bar, "Listen kid, you are getting better, don't take this a set back, shit happens, but if it keeps happening I will bring back the dart gun" Gunner warns.

"I think I'll be in charge of the dart gun" I reply smirking at Gunner, "Anyway exactly what Gunner said, shit happens, I'm proud that you at least waited until he threw the first punch. But I do want you to go out there and apologise to Hawk, and help him fix it" Blaze nods his head and finishes off the rest of his glass in two mouthfuls but doesn't move "What about jax?" I smile and fill myself a shot glass of a whiskey, I throw the drink back and place my hands on the bar again "You leave him to me".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.9K 48
*Mafia romance* He pierced into my soul with his beautiful eyes, his hot breath touching my face. He looked away from me for a moment, towards every...
473K 12.6K 47
"What is your name?" I asked, staring into her doe-like eyes. Almost immediately her face twisted in horror. Her eyes switched back and forth frantic...
3.9M 77.7K 45
"I'm not gonna have sex with you baby. Not yet. Just a little fun with the help of some old toys." He smirked and then it suddenly hit me. He stole t...
174K 8.6K 54
"Ahhh!!!" The man's body falls to the floor limp and I fall to the floor out of terror, "Why are you screaming? I saved you from being raped." I loo...