Their Story- Teddy Lupin (HP...

By ErinJorgiaxx

Quinn Nymphadora Weasley was far from shy. Growing up an only child, having lost her mother at an early age... More

Cast/summary.
1 - Problem Child
2- Feast to end all Feasts.
3- First day jitters
4- Spook Fest.
5- what are you two supposed to be.
6- Pre-Game Snog.
7- butterbeer mustashe
8- glad to know i've been replaced.
9- The great adventures of Dan and Ted.
10 - Teddy's dancing should be made illegal.
11- Cats outta the bag.
12- Queddy
13- there will be no snogging.
14- I'm sure she can handle some dishes.
15- Christmas Eve in the Crazy House.
16- Vic and Quinn; the drill Sergeants .
17- What did you say?
18- i was scared you'd threaten to hex the poor boy.
19- New Year, Same old Shit.
20- Sick and twisted
22- "Little Red."
23- All we do is party.
24- Ew we're adults now.
25- She seems lovely.
26- Don't worry, it's not like we'll miss you.
27- FREEDOM!!
28- The best memories.
29- A welcome home we didn't miss you, but we will pretend we did party.
30- What are we, chopped liver?
31- Tonks
32- Anniversery
33- Good Luck.
34- I'm this close to killing you.
35- They're 11, 13 and 15.
36- Hot coco.
37- Tell us what?
38- Goodbye.
39- Our weirdest christmas eve yet.
40- New Year.
41- I call maid of honour!
42- Do you have a death wish?
43- Haha suck it Vic!
44- Who needs em?
45- That was not bloody 10 minutes.
46- Gorgeous.
47- sounds fun
48- A white dress really?
49- Dancing in the kitchen.
50- I'm getting married.
51- Married.
52- Their story
53- Adam is banned from making any future speaches.
54- have a nive honeymoon.
55- Celebratory drink
56- Jealousy isn't a good colour on you.
57- Boat trips and skinny dips?
58- Happy birthday Uncle Harry.
59- No i'm not going to 'talk you out of it'!
60- April 5th
61- We are not calling our child that!
62- Theodore!
63- I'm gonna be a mum.
64- They're so small!
65 - Maisey and Wesley
66- One more surprise.
67- "How did uou gind out?"
68- "See you soon."
69- Lemmonade
70- Their Story

21- Sleeping Dragon.

671 9 9
By ErinJorgiaxx

(WARNING THERE IS SOME SLIGHT MENTION OF SEX IN THIS CHAPTER, SKIP IF THIS MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE. -Erin)

"How in the ever loving hell is it April already?!" Yelled Stacy as she, Jake and Quinn walked to lunch from DADA. "I honestly don't know." Quinn answered making them both laugh. "So Q what've you got for Teddy's big day?"

"It's tomorrow, can you not just wait till then?" Asked Stacy with an eye role. "Come on Stace, you're no fun."
"I'm not telling you guys." Quinn told him making him pout. "but Quinny." He whined.

"No Jacob."
"Don't call me Jacob."
"Don't call me Quinny."
"Touché."

They all laughed as they arrived at the great hall and couldn't spot the others. "Gryphindor?" Stacy asked.
"Gryphindor." The other two nodded making them all laugh again.

The group of three moved to sit down at the red table. "So you planning anything special for your boo tomorrow? There aren't any classes to get up for." Stacy winked at Quinn.

"Shut up Stace." Quinn snapped at Stacy. Jake made a low "oooooo." Sound, "don't poke the sleeping dragon Stace."
"Shut up JJ." Snapped Quinn. "Yeah Jake, Don't poke the bloody dragon."

A few minutes later Stacy jumped as a ravenette girl appeared behind her kissing her cheek and sitting beside her. "Hey babe. How was Potions?" Stacy asked her.
"Slughorn in a fowl mood, I'd be quiet if I was you three next hour." Laurie informed the three gryphindors.

"Great." Muttered Jake, "You seen the guys?"
"Nah..I saw Vic though she said she was gonna get Dan after his Charms class." She said.

Quinn shrugged playing with the apple piece at the bottom of her fruit bowl. "They'll be here soon." She said nonchalantly.

And almost as if she could tell the future, seconds later Adam, Teddy, Dan and Vic entered the hall. "Speak of the devils and they shall appear." Stacy mumbled as Jake waves their friends over.

"Hey guys." Called Adam, bring the first to notice them. "Hey." Adam seemed to ignore the rest of them at the table, preferring to greet Jake with their usually high level of uncomfortable PDA.

As the two snogged, Teddy placed a sweet kiss on Quinn's head and took his seat beside her. "Hey look it's the birthday boy to be." Announced Stacy.

"It's only a birthday Stace. Not that big of a deal." Teddy reminded her. "But it is Teddy, you're no longer gonna be a baby of the group."

"Stace you, Jake and Quinn are the only ones older then Teddy." Dan said confused by the girl's previous statement. "Yes, but now I'll have another LEGAL drinking buddy who isn't Quinn." Said the brunette exasperatedly as she explained herself.

Quinn's eighteenth was back in January while Stacy's was in March as was Jake's. That meant that the two of them and Teddy would be the only of drinking age (in muggle terms at least) as of tomorrow.

"I can't believe we start our Newts next month." Groaned Jake, finally coming up for air. "You guys are lucky you only have three months left, I have another year." Vic whined holding Dan's arm as he munched on his jacket-potato.

"You'll be ok Vic, you'll still have Mol, Dom and Luc." Quinn reminded her. "But I'll miss you guys." Vic said sadly.

"Look on t bright side, at least you be able to get some actual studying done unlike your idiot of a boyfriend." Laurie quipped pointing at Dan. "I'll have you know I'm targeted all Os and Es for my subjects." Dan said proudly.

Adam snorted at this, "mate what about divination."
"We don't talk about that!" Dan snapped at him pointing at his brunette friend with a fork, "ever."

"How bad is it now?" Asked Quinn with a wince as she looked to Adam and Teddy. Teddy just shuck his head as Adam shot a fleeting mournful glance to Dan, "not even a T." He sighed.

"It's ok D, not everyone can make some random shit up about useless wet leaves at the bottom of a mug." Laurie said in an unsympathetic, sarcastic tone. "Awww thanks Lau, how's potions going by the way?" Dan returned equally as sarcastically.

Laurie narrowed her eyes, "don't you dare Grey...don't you bloody well dare." She said slowly.

"Well I don't want to be a witness to my best mates murder. Anyone for a walk in the court yard?" Adam asked the group, all of them jumping up to join him, but Dan and Laurie who sat, stationary.

The way they looked at each other reminded Quinn of the stand offs in those old western cowboy movies, the Muggle ones Jake forced her to watch with him.

"You guys go ahead, I'm gonna stop her from ripping his eyes out." Stacy told them all. They all scampered away, afraid of the ensuing clash.

Late that night Teddy and Quinn walked up the stairs into their common room. "What time is it?" Teddy yawned.
"Um...." Quinn checked her watch, "merlin!...happy birthday." She smiled turning to him as they reached the top of the stairs and Teddy lit the fire magically. "What?" Teddy asked confused. "It's two am." She explained.

"Oh...wow I'm 18." He said surprised. "Yep, you are."
"Does this mean I can get my birthday gifts now?" He asked a cheeky smile spreading across his face. "Not yet." She laughed making him pout.

"Well can I tell you what I do want?"
"Shoot." She nodded.
"A kiss." He smirked. She pretended to ponder the request. "Well.....-."
"Oh come here."

He grabbed her waist, pulling her into a passionate and rough kiss, one which made her laugh out of surprise then melt into. She relaxed into his arms, one of her hands mingling in his hair as the other stayed on his shoulder, squeezing slightly as he licked her bottom lip gently begging for entrance.

She decided to tease him slightly by refusing, shaking her head slightly against his with a laugh. He wasn't falling for it though. He deepened the kiss slightly making her gasp against his lips, granting him entrance. He smirked against her lips. "Really?" He chuckled.

"What can I say?" She laughed back. He shuck his head laughing as she eagerly pulled his head back down to meet her lips with his.

"Wanna head upstairs?" He asked breathlessly. "Yeah." She gasped back as his hands roamed slightly under her school jumper.

"My room?" He asked again.
"Whatever." She said quickly, itching to feel his lips on hers again.

He laughed noticing how desperate she was, grabbing her hand and pulling her up the stairs to his room.

Once inside, Teddy slammed the door shut and pushed Quinn against it. Her jumper coming up and over her head before she threw it off.

Teddy's jumper joined Quinn's on the floor as they both kicked off their shoes and Teddy knees hit the side of his bed and fell backwards onto the it.

The both pulled away from the kiss a smile being shared between them as Quinn pulled at Teddy's tie. He pulled it off and shimmied it off of his neck before throwing it onto the ground by their shoes.

"You're sure you wanna do this?" He asked her.
"Yes." She nodded firmly before he grinned, flipping her over, her head hit the pillow and he crawled on top of her, their lips meeting once again.

His hands fumbled with her tie as hers pulled at his hair gently. She helped him pull her red and gold tie off and together they tossed it away from themselves.

He sat up, straddling her as he unbuttoned his shirt before he tossed that away too. She grabbed the back of his neck and dragged him back into a heated kiss.

She flipped them over again and straddling his waist as she too, unbuttoned her shirt. She flipped her hair off of her back and over her left shoulder as he helped pull her blouse off.

He threw it across the room, leaving her in her bra and skirt. He took a moment to look her over, grinning at the view. "Enjoying the view?" She giggled, making him flush. "Yeah, yeah I really am." He nodded, sitting up slightly to kiss her neck and shoulders, before moving down to her chest.

A soft moan of his name passed her lips as she held his hair gently. He reacted by flipping them once again, kissing and nipping slightly at her throat.

Quinn moves her head back to give him more access as he slowly moved down.

"I love you." She whispered making him look up, from her stomach. "I love you too." He whispered.

An hour later the two lay, together, Teddy's arms wrapped around Quinn as he gently kissed her cheek every so often.

"I meant it you know." She spoke softly as she drew small circles on his arm. "I love you. So much." She looked up into his eyes.

"I meant it too Q. I love you too, so much." He said making her smile. He leaned down slowly kissing her lips. "Happy birthday." She whispered before he reached over closing the candle lid over to kill the light in the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 146 71
Written in first person, this is story of a Ravenclaw, Mary, who falls in love with Fred Weasley. At first, it's perfect, but she learns that he has...
19.7K 672 18
Everyone thought Fred Weasley died a single man in the battle of Hogwarts, but did he really? The answer is no; shortly after leaving Hogwarts, Fred...
56.4K 826 35
You're a Gryffindor in your sixth(or fifth. Whatever year they're in in goblet of fire) year with Fred and George Weasley. You'd been best friends si...
148 25 12
in which Gemma Hilton and her friends become fugitives in order to save the world - again or in which a girl has to desperately cling to the hope...