Innocent Fighter- (Jimin x Ma...

By FFwritingFuN

BTS goes on a brake and visits a small town called, Free Soul's. They are staying for six months, and never e... More

⭐️One- Free Soul⭐️
⭐️Two- Attraction⭐️
⭐️Three- Bloody Fight⭐️
⭐️Four- New Couple⭐️
⭐️Five- Foot Down⭐️
⭐️Six- Birthday Present⭐️
⭐️Seven- BDay Present #2⭐️
⭐️Eight- Telling ARMY⭐️
⭐️Nine- Giggles, Home⭐️
⭐️Ten- Jealousy⭐️
⭐️Eleven- Stripper BF⭐️
⭐️Twelve- Scary Man!⭐️
⭐️Thirteen- ARMY's Flirts⭐️
⭐️Fourteen- Concert⭐️
⭐️Fifteen- Scary Movie⭐️
⭐️Sixteen- Fun Day with BTS⭐️
⭐️Seventeen- Angry Sex, tired day⭐️
⭐️Eighteen-Father⭐️
⭐️Nineteen- Woah!⭐️
⭐️Twenty-Dark ⭐️
⭐️Twenty-One- Tease⭐️
⭐️TwentyTwo- Singer?!!⭐️
⭐️TwentyThree- Office Sex⭐️
⭐️TwentyFour- Walkless⭐️
⭐️TwentyFive⭐️
⭐️A/N Note⭐️
⭐️TwentySeven- Drunk, fight⭐️
⭐️TwentyEight-Mafia⭐️
⭐️TwentyNine-Work⭐️
⭐️Thirty-Lovely Stage⭐️
⭐️Thirty-One- Work!⭐️
⭐️ThirtyTwo- Kinky⭐️
⭐️ThirtyThree-Surprise⭐️
⭐️ThirtyFour- Friends⭐️
⭐️ThirtyFive- The Couples Games of 2020
⭐️ThirtySeven- The CouplesGames of 2020 #2⭐️
⭐️ThirtyEight- Cute⭐️
⭐️ThirtyNine-Hawaii⭐️
⭐️Forty- Fiancé in Hawaii⭐️
⭐️FortyOne- Wowser⭐️
⭐️FortyTwo- Home, Gang⭐️
⭐️FortyThree- Football⭐️
⭐️FortyFour- Weak Boi⭐️
⭐️FortyFive- Wedding Plans⭐️
⭐️FortySix- Nerves⭐️
⭐️FortySeven- Bachelor & Bachelorette Party's⭐️
⭐️FortyEight- HangOvers⭐️
⭐️FortyNine- News⭐️
⭐️Fifty- Wedding Day⭐️
⭐️FiftyOne- Married Couple⭐️
⭐️FiftyTwo- Car Sex⭐️
⭐️FiftyTwo- Getting Caught⭐️
⭐️FiftyThree- House & ARMY Blog⭐️
⭐️FiftyFour- Lovely⭐️
⭐️FiftyFive- Here we go⭐️
⭐️FiftySix- Soft Daddy⭐️
⭐️FiftyEight- Scary Storm!!⭐️
⭐️ENDING⭐️

⭐️FiftySeven- House⭐️

416 13 6
By FFwritingFuN

Jimin tiredly and sluggishly rolled out the new and fluffy gray rug in the huge master bedroom. All of BTS and ChenYoung had been packing for the past week now. They where all tired out from unpacking the new and heavy furniture and placing it around the large house.

"Jesus, ChenYoung I warned you to not let Jimin decorate the house with your credit card. He's just like me, once he has money, he won't stop til he's satisfied. Plus this house is huge!" Jin groaned while fallowing Chen around the back porch. "Will you stop nagging me old woman? I get it I made a huge mistake and I regret it, but Jimin's happy with the design and I can't take it back!" Chen mumbled angrily while putting down the last candle.

"Whatever! I'm not an old woman! But...because you have given me such a view...I'll let it pass." Jin winked while standing up from the lawn chair and sassily walked inside. Chen pinched the bridge of his nose while taking a deep breath, 'I cannot take one more of Jin's lectures. And Jungkook and Taehyung are on my last nerve with their pranks.' He yelled in his mind.

Namjoon pat his back, "I know Jin's driving you crazy. I'll do my best to get him off of my back." He smiled. "Oh yeah! And that'll totally help me!" Chen yelled noticing how Namjoon was basically saying he was glad Jin was bothering him.

Sighing, the boys slowly all dragged their feet to the huge living room. "Well I think that's about everything." Yoongi yawned. "What are you tired for? You haven't helped us all week!" Hoseok slapped him on the back of his head. "If you hit me one more time today....." Yoongi glared at him.

"Wait what's that box over there?" Jungkook noticed a single box sitting alone by the door. "Whats it labeled?" Chen asked tiredly. He hated the fact that there was still another box full of items he must put away. "It's labeled... Setarra Foundation? Looks like Grandma sent it, I'll check what's inside for-" but Chen ran across the room with the sudden energy he didn't know he had. "No! Don't look in there!" He panicked and blocked the box.

All of the boys stared at him oddly. "Look boys, if my mother ever sends something to me or Jimin please don't, ever-" he took in a deep breath while closing his eyes, "EVER! Look inside. Trust me, whatever she sends is something gross. Jimin here, your mother in law sent something." Chen said in disgust. Jimin thinks the complete opposite, he loves all the things grandma sends them.

He quickly and excitedly opened the box and looked inside with wide eyes. The first item was inside of a small white bag, so he opened the bag and gasped. "She knows us so well." He whispered and showed Chen. "What the fuck- MOMMM!" He whined and stomped his feet like a child. "I've had enough of this!" He cried and took out his phone. "Mother! Stop sending stuff to us!" He yelled into the phone while walking out.

"What is it?" Jin asked and rushed over. He gasped with wide eyes and giggled evilly with Jimin. "Holy shit this is nice- Tae! Come here!" He mumbled. Taehyung quickly ran over and gasped while looking at Jimin. "This must have been expensive!" He whispered.

It was small white leather collar with white lace on the outside, a silver tag labeled, 'Daddy's boy' , and a small metal piece that would give off small shocks.

"Bitch! Can she buy me stuff too?" Jin asked and Jimin shrugged. "This package is labeled, 'For little JinJin.' And this one, 'Baby Tae' and this one says, 'My little sunshine don't be shy!'." He said while passing them out. Hoseok gasped while Yoongi smirked, "I have so much respect for grandma, she a real homie." He nodded while looking at the mini box.

"Well shit..." Jungkook mumbled while looking his and Tae's box. "I don't know what half of these things are but we will learn." He nodded. Namjoon wiggled his eyebrows with red cheeks. "Damn, stop playing." Jin laughed.

Jimin looked at the three other bags of items excitedly. "I'm going to go put this in our room." He mumbled and rushed upstairs. The huge two story house was mainly gray, white, and black. Along with much of the furniture, and a few random things where odd colors. And of course...one of the ten bedrooms in the house where the most precious and colorful.

WonWo's room.

Everything in his room was decorated with all his favorite super heroes, colors, toys, and cars. Chen was so excited about his room, it was the very first room he decorated.

Jimin walked into their bedroom and into the closet, he put the items inside of the empty dressers hidden inside the closet. He and Chen agreed to throw away all the old toys, considering the fact that grandma has already spent over a thousand dollars on toys for them. They expected a few more boxes to come in this weekend.

Jimin quickly walked back downstairs with the boys who where preparing to go home and rest. "Yes sir." Chen mumbled quietly as Namjoon was clearly threatening him again. "Yah! Leave him alone!" Jin yelled and smacked Namjoon. "I'm just warning him! We'll be back this weekend, so don't think you can get away with any hanky ding dong! Keep your hands to yourself! Hugging, small kisses and cuddling is ok. But I swear Joon ChenYoung Jr, if you touch Jimin in any way I will cut your dick off!" He yelled.

Chen nodded with clear terror in his eyes. "Yes Sir." He mumbled quietly. "So don't even fucking try it! No hanky shit! And if I catch you I will woop both of your asses!" He yelled as Jin pushed him out the front door. "Don't worry about it boys! Have all the fun you want! Love you bestie! Bye Chen!" Jin yelled and slammed the door. Soon you could screams of an angry Jin from outside.

"I feel terrible for your neighbors." Hoseok yawned and hugged both of the boys while walking out. "At least we can't hear you guys anymore. I swear you guys where at it like three times a week." Yoongi nagged while hugging Jimin and giving Chen a quick fist pump.

Taehyung giggled happily and hugged them both with clear love and affection. "Love you guys! Don't miss me to much!" He yelled while running out to the car. Jungkook smiled, "Like Namjoon said- don't touch my baby brother. I'm not sure if Jimin told you this but-" he paused and smirked evilly while making sure none of the other boys where around to hear.

"But a while ago we where on a plane. You scent Jimin some videos...and I sent them to me for blackmail. I won't hesitate to post them on Twitter. I'm sure ARMY would love it." He laughed while shutting the door. Chen felt a shiver leave his spine at the thought of ARMY seeing those...videos....he couldn't imagine what they would do...his new worst nightmare had been created.

Jimin sighed and wrapped his small arms around Chen's waist and rested his head on the boys chest. "Don't worry about them, I'll make sure that won't happen ok? And Namjoon's just trying to scare you." He smiled up at Chen. "You may say that but Joon has actually beaten me before. It was almost as bad as mom's beatings." Chen sighed and picked Jimin up bridal style and walked to the soft gray couch.

He sat down next to the boy, "I'm sorry daddy." Jimin giggled while laying down on top of him. They laid there for quite a while in silence. And soon the smaller boy fell asleep, his tiny little fist where holding onto Chen's shirt, as he kept unconsciously rubbing his cheek against Chen's chest.

Chen couldn't keep his smile down as he felt Jimin snuggle into his chest for the seventh time they had been laying there. He held the small sleeping boy close to his body and soon zoned out in the silence of the room.

'Soon WonWo will be living with us. Me, my husband, and my son, in our dream house. This couldn't possibly get any better could it?' He smiled at the thought. His heart became warm at the thought of waking up to Jimin every morning, and then waking WonWo up for school.

Chen's POV:

"Daddy?"

The most softest, cutest, angelic voice I've ever heard, the voice I get to wake up to every morning, whispered. I looked down at the adorable boy, my husband, and smiled. I'm not sure how he manages to do it, but he brings out the soft side in me. Not even momma and WonWo can make me feel so vulnerable and happy. He makes my chest warm and my mind always races when I look or think about him.

"Yes baby?" I replied. God I love calling him baby, knowing only I call him baby, knowing he is my baby, and mine only, just makes me feel so happy and powerful.

"I'm cold." He mumbled, his voice was rough since he just woke up from his nap. I smiled a little and grabbed the small and thin gray blanket from the back of the couch and spread it over him. He smiled and rested his head on my chest. I ran my fingers through his soft and black hair. His tiny hands fisted my shirt as he lifted his left leg so it was rested just at my waist.

His body was so small and fragile I felt that I always needed to be careful with him, I couldn't imagine harming my baby-boy. I'd be plain out dumb if I did so.

But at the same time, his body has such deep and strong curves. His thighs are thick and perfect for my grip, his back arches perfectly, his plump bottom only added to his petite body and, all together, he's just perfect.

I felt like a deer caught in headlights as he looked up at me, his perfect little brown eyes staring into mine as his tasteful plump lips went into a wide smile. "You look so handsome." He whispered softly. Just the smallest compliment coming from his mouth made me feel like I was above the clouds.

His tiny hand gently caressed my cheek and I couldn't help but lean into his warm touch. I wrapped my arms around his waist to hug him closer. He lifted himself up making me loose my grip on him, then he crawled over me and gently placed his pretty little lips on mine.

Good god I love this boy.

Jimin's POV:

The second my lips where placed on his I was in heaven. I felt his strong hands squeeze my hips as I ran my fingers through his curly hair. I fisted a clump of his hair and gently pulled while moaning lightly. When we separated our lips he smiled at me, my heart fluttered in my chest.

"I love you baby." Chen whispered, his rough and deep voice sent chills down my spine. He always seems to do that. And I have no idea how, I've never just listened to someone speak and felt the way I do.

Other than Blake Shelton of course.

But that's not the point.

Not even Blake Sheltons voice could give me such a strong and pleasurable chill. ChenYoung's voice just seems to run smoothly in my ears and shiver my spine, sending goosebumps over my whole body. It tickles almost. I feel like giggling every time it happens.

"I love you too daddy." Whenever I call him that his eyes always sparkle and he smiles, his grip on me tightened in a comforting way as he pecked my lips once again. I truly love this man. I know I've said it thousands of times, but it's true. I truly love him a way I've never loved anyone.

Chen looked up at the ceiling for a few seconds, as if he was thinking about something important. And I know this isn't the time but... his shirt was bothering me.

I can't help it!

Normally he has his shirt off while we are at home, it's comfortable for him, it's beautiful for me. I mean it works out both ways honestly. But how do I get him to take it off? I want to see his tattoo's so badly!

Last week we went to the tattoo place, it was owned by one of his cousins on his dads side, and Chen got the tattoo that belonged to his father. It was a tattoo passed down from his great, great grandfather as the gang leader. Pretty cool right?

It's a large lion tattoo on his left bicep, with a white Japanese dragon wrapped around its neck. He also got a tattoo on his chest that spelled, 'Promise to Serendipity'. Though I don't know what it means, when I asked him he only laughed and said I must figure it out. The last tattoo on his right knuckle, it spells something in French. And on his right ring finger there is a small collar, he won't tell me what it says either! Nobody has actually seen his tattoo's though, he only recently took off that clear rapping stuff.

Either way he looked so fucking hot.

You don't understand right now.

And he has a deep tan!

TAKE OFF THE FUCKING SHIRT!

I don't want to seem desperate...even though I am. Chen will definitely tease me about it! So how do I get his shirt off without telling him to take it off?

When he looked back down at me he lifted an eyebrow in confusion. What? "Why is your face red? What where you thinking about?" He smirked a little. Damnit! I hate it when I blush! It makes it so difficult for me to lie to him. "N-Nothing, it's just hot in here." I nodded and gently put the gray blanket back on the back of the couch. That's a lie. It's fucking freezing in this house!

"You where just cold?" Chen asked and rested the back of his hand on my forehead. "You scared me. For a second I thought you might have had fever." He sighed in relief. "Your worried about me huh?" I smirked while leaning down, he wrapped his arms around me once again while scoffing. "I always worry about you. Your so weak, you can't even fight off a virus." He mumbled. "Tch, I can too!" I yelled.

He shook his head. "Don't lie to yourself. We- no the whole world knows this." He rolled his eyes as I scoffed at his words. I know he was correct, but why would I possibly give in? "Whatever. Your worried about me, that's all that matters." I flipped my imaginary long hair sassily and he laughed. I love his fucking laugh!

Reader's POV:

Jimin began to get aggravated with himself when he couldn't figure out how to solve this shirt issue. "Aren't you hot?" He asked while trying to fan himself, Chen shook his head. 'What the fuck do I do? Open some windows, it's blazing hot outside!' Jimin jumped up at the idea. "I need to use the bathroom I'll be right back." He mumbled and ran upstairs.

First he opened the bathroom window, then he opened two of the windows outside. He went downstairs and snuck passed the living room and into the kitchen. Quickly he opened the small window over the sink and then a window in the hallway. The heat form outside was clashing with the cool A/C inside of the house, slowly warming itself.

Though Chen didn't seem to notice as he was texting grandma about WonWo. The boy was bouncing around and packing his bags, his excitement getting the better of him. Chen chuckled at the photo of WonWo and Mi-Jung fighting over a suitcase full of toys. Then grandma sent, 'They've been arguing since this morning.' Chen shook his head and sighed.

He sat up and furrowed his eyebrows while stretching. 'It is getting hot in here.' He thought it was odd. Jimin came skipping into the living room and plopped down on the couch next to Chen. He could tell Jimin was getting hot by the way his hair was a little damp and he had a light sweat built up. "I think the air conditioner might be messed up." Chen mumbled. Jimin nodded and stood up, "Its burning. Are you sweating too?" Jimin asked and Chen nodded a little.

His forehead and neck where a little damp as he stood up and walked to the A/C thingy (I have no idea what it's called) and furrowed his eyebrows. It seemed fine, but then again, he was no genius when it came to things like this. He sighed knowing the house was brand new and shouldn't be having problems on the first day they moved here.

He walked back into the living room with his cheeks puffed out and his eyebrows furrowed. "Sorry Jiminie. I'm not sure why it's messed up." He mumbled feeling useless in the moment. Jimin shrugged with a smile, "Its ok. Just don't get overheated. You know, that shirt is pretty thick so just be careful, I don't want you passing out or anything." He laughed through gritted teeth. Chen could tell he was trying to say something, but what was he trying to say?

He smiled, "Yeah. Same with you. You should probably put some shorts on instead of wearing my sweatpants." He mumbled. He was genuinely concerned about Jimin getting over heated. He had a thin long sleeve shirt and Chen's thick sweatpants.

Jimin felt like screaming. His eyes where itching to see the boys smooth caramel chiseled god like body. He was trying so badly to not seem desperate.

"Haha, yeah." He mumbled and slowly walked close to the thermostat. (Is that the correct word?) He slowly turned the knob to seventy. 'That'll do the trick.' He thought to himself.

But....he was caught in the act....

Once Jimin turned around Chen stood there, an eyebrow raised, arms crossed over his chest, and his face stern. "Don't think I didn't notice the windows where open. Now you are messing with the thermostat?" He asked while walking closer, "What exactly are you doing?" He asked. Chen knew how smart Jimin was, he knew his tricks and pranks, so what could he possible be planning now?

It must be interesting.

Jimin looked down at his feet with faint blush on his cheeks. He fiddled with his fingers nervously, Chen's strong gaze was on him, he could feel it. "I-I umm...it was cold." He nodded. "Continue." Chen mumbled wanting to hear the rest.

"And I wanted...." but Jimin just couldn't get himself to finish his sentence. There was no possible way for him to tell Chen to take his shirt off without sounding desperate. "You wanted?" Chen smirked as he had a feeling he knew.

Now the two boys where inches away from each other. Jimin's back was pressed against the wall as Chen stared down at him with a smirk. "You wanted?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "Ireallywantedyoutotakeoffyourshirtbecause-
youjustlooksodamnsexywhenyoudonthavea-
shirtonanditsbotheringmecauseiwanttotouchyou!" Jimin yelled all in one big breath. Can you guys guess what he said?

"Babe, I can't understand you when you mumble so fast like that." Chen rolled his eyes playfully. "Say it again slowly please." He requested and crossed his arms. Jimin's face was burning hot, letting Chen know that whatever he just said, was something quirky. "I'm listening." He raised an eyebrow and leaned down to Jimin's height.

"W-Well...normally y-you h-have your shirt off and I-I....j-just wanted y-you t-to take it off." He pressed himself further into the wall in embarrassment. This was all such a terrible idea. Chen wasn't stupid, so what was Jimin thinking that this would have fooled him?!

Chen stayed silent for a second to long, making the air tense, Jimin looked up and his face got even warmer as he realized just how close their faces where. He swallowed his spit nervously, "Ch-Chen I-I didn't-" but his words where cut short when the taller boy stood up straight and easily lifted his shirt over his head and dropped it to the ground.

Jimin stood amazed at how his godly built husband managed to pull off his shirt so smoothly. He let his eyes travel over his chiseled features, and he didn't even realize how Chen was closing the space between them. Not until he felt his warm skin attached to each other.

"Baby all you have to do is tell me to take off my shirt. Or any clothing for that matter. I wouldn't hesitate before doing your orders." Chen mumbled against his lips softly.

Jimin's POV:

Holy shit.

Holy shit.

Holy fucking shit.

Holy fucking Jesus shit!

He's way to close and he doesn't have a shirt and he's telling me these things- and it's hot as fuck in here. It doesn't help that when I get so flustered my body boils.

Windows need to close.

A/C needs to be on 20 degrees.

What the fuck.

I couldn't breath, my breaths where getting short and quick. Sweat built up on my body in just seconds as I heard Chen chuckled lowly. He stood up and what I can only guess, turned the A/C on.

"Is it to hot in here baby?" He asked me gently and I nodded. "I'll close all the windows and it should cool down soon. Wait for me in the living room ok?" He gently kissed my lips and I felt my body boil even more. I. Can't. Handle. This.

I sighed as he walked away, his muscular back disappearing being the wall as he walked upstairs. I forced my feet to the couch as I plopped down unable to move.

Ladies.

I take back my old advise.

Don't get you a man's like this.

I seriously dying.

What the fuck am I supposed to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 12.5K 66
"You were a song. I listened to you and instantly knew that you'd be my favourite." ---------------------------------------------- He fell first, she...
35K 1.2K 28
"Who gave you the right to get near my son?" "Who gave you the right to touch my son?" "I don't allow anyone to hurt my son, not even you or anyone e...
853K 34.4K 73
"If you don't stop this little act of yours I will tear your clothes off right here right now and shove myself into you and fvck you so hard until yo...
34.3K 2K 16
One night you're gushing over rom-coms and Jungkook's cooking; a few nights later you're tending to his beat-up face. But while it's his stubbornness...