My Summer Love Story | ✔️

Por RuhiParikh

Reeya Advani cannot wait to go on a two week vacation to Costa Rica to not only escape the atrocious and stre... Más

✰ N O T E ✰
✰ C A S T ✰
✰ P R O L O G U E ✰
ch. 1 ✰ a day filled with surprises
ch. 2 ✰ saying what needs to be said
ch. 3 ✰ watch where you're going, bitch
ch. 4 ✰ crying babies and vodka tonics
ch. 5 ✰ welcome to Costa Rica
ch. 6 ✰ beer chugging contest
ch. 7 ✰ hiking with the enemy
ch. 8 ✰ i'm a bad beach
ch. 9 ✰ a very interesting therapy session
ch. 10 ✰ that's what she said
ch. 11 ✰ pole dancing with Reeya
ch. 12 ✰ it's okay, i got you
ch. 13 ✰ the deja vu situation
ch. 14 ✰ relationship drama with the gang
ch. 15 ✰ a text from the devil
ch. 16 ✰ Reeya, the violent eater
ch. 17 ✰ may the best gender win
ch. 18 ✰ horror movie competition
ch. 19 ✰ a drama-filled dinner
ch. 20 ✰ relationship advice with Manav
ch. 21 ✰ you drive me crazy
ch. 22 ✰ the gift of pure love
ch. 23 ✰ a rainy night
ch. 24 ✰ free and alive
ch. 25 ✰ spilling the tea
ch. 26 ✰ Reeya vs. Akash
ch. 28 ✰ the psychic bartender
ch. 29 ✰ disabled horses and douche noggins
ch. 30 ✰ girl's night out in Calle Blancos
ch. 31 ✰ follow your heart, and the road as well
ch. 32 ✰ damn, nice buns
ch. 33 ✰ the power duo
ch. 34 ✰ an eventful cruise day
ch. 35 ✰ the honeymoon room
ch. 36 ✰ confessions by the beach
ch. 37 ✰ moonlight love
ch. 38 ✰ bodies combined, lips intertwined
ch. 39 ✰ last night in Costa Rica
ch. 40 ✰ when everything falls apart
ch. 41 ✰ starting a new life
ch. 42 ✰ an unexpected call from an unexpected person
ch. 43 ✰ dinner with the boss
ch. 44 ✰ familiar blue eyes
ch. 45 ✰ healing him
ch. 46 ✰ the last piece of the puzzle
ch. 47 ✰ can't get enough
ch. 48 ✰ when the world goes black
ch. 49 ✰ live life to the fullest
ch. 50 ✰ changing the course of life
ch. 51 ✰ the feeling of ecstasy
ch. 52 ✰ oceanic memories
ch. 53 ✰ forever and always
✰ E P I L O G U E ✰
✰ A U T H O R ' S N O T E ✰

ch. 27 ✰ who's ready to party?!

558 24 0
Por RuhiParikh

Six hours later of shopping, eating, gallivanting around San José, and dealing with Ayushi and Manav's excessive flirting, we have arrived back at the villa. The sun is starting to set against the horizon, implying that it is almost dinner time, and it is almost time to go to the club in central San José.

"We're first going to eat dinner," Ayushi starts to explain. We walk inside of the villa, and I feel relaxed and comfortable after hours and hours of walking around the city. "And then we're going to get ready for the club tonight!" Everyone whoops and hollers, indicating that we are totally ready to get our party on.

"The club is a bit formal, so wear formal clothes," Manav grins. "That means us boys are gonna have to wear suits and ties."

"Nice!" Ali smiles and Akash fist bumps Manav. Just imagining Akash in a suit and tie is making my insides melt...

Snap out of it, Advani!

Everyone starts to go off into the kitchen to grab some dinner. We all eventually decide on Ramen to devour, since we're too lazy to conjure up anything else. So, five packets of ramen soon get destroyed by seven hungry Indian people. "Goddamn," Ali groans. "Ramen is the shit."

"I agree," I rasp out. "Better than sex, not gonna lie."

Everyone agrees with me, and then we all decide it is probably time to get ready for the club. I go into my room and soon start to contemplate about what the actual hell I am going to wear. Hmm, what to wear...

Once I rummaged through my suitcase and found a very beautiful dress huddled in the corner of my suitcase, I pull it out and excitedly put it on. It's satin-like cloth hugs my curvaceous body, and I run my fingers along the navy-blue rim of it, feeling satisfied by how amazing it looks on me. The pencil dress curves around my hips, and the top hem of it cups my breasts, accentuating my cleavage and revealing a bit of it too. The dress has straps that encircle my shoulder, and the dress itself goes all the way down to my thighs. I turn around and view the back of it, seeing that it is completely backless. The dress wraps around my ass, emphasizing it. Damn, I'm loving this outfit!

Then, I decide to do my hair and makeup. Instead of leaving my hair out, I decide to wrap it up in a low ponytail. I leave a few strands of hair out, which I plan to do solely because it highlights my facial features perfectly. Speaking of facial features, I also decide to make them stand out by applying makeup. I apply red lipstick and golden eyeshadow with winged eyeliner. Afterwards, I wear massive dangly earrings that reach my shoulders, and I have different smaller piercings lining my ear. Not gonna lie... I look extremely sexy.

I decide to wear black high heels that wrap around my ankles, as my final touch. Once I am satisfied with how I look, I walk out of my room, closing the door behind me.

Everyone else gathers by the stairs, and I gawk at everyone in awe, regarding how amazing everyone looks. Ayushi is wearing a bright red dress that flares down to her ankles, and Manav matches her, wearing a black suit with a red shirt underneath. They look so hot together! My eyes rake over Ali, Neha, and Suhana, who are huddled by the wall column, seeming invested in some conversation about Britney Spears. Ali seems to be wearing a bright green shirt with a gray polka dot bow tie. Suhana is wearing a tight black and white striped dress, her long hair wrapped in a low bun. And Neha is wearing a long-sleeved purple dress that reaches her ankles.

"Hey, Ree Ree!" Ayushi grins. "You look absolutely sexy!"

"Thanks, Ayu," I smile back at her. "You guys look absolutely amazing too."

"Aw, stop humbling me," Manav snorts. Everyone starts to laugh.

As we start to walk out of the door, I notice a pair of eyes on me. My eyes land on Akash, who stands idly by the corner, his glassy blue eyes raking over my figure. I try so hard to ignore his bold glare, but he looks so good right now...

He seems to be wearing a gray suit that is completely unbuttoned, revealing a light blue shirt underneath that is unbuttoned as well, revealing a little bit of his hard and tanned chest. On the bottom, he has gray dress pants on that seem to be a tad bit tight on him and glossed over black shoes. The outfit itself is very casual, but Akash makes the outfit looks extraordinary on him, due to his built body and defined features. His blue eyes stand out in the outfit as well, and his tan skin shines against the lights. His dark hair is neatly combed, but his hair still looks messy, but in a cute way.

His lips are slightly pursued as he adjusts his watch wrapped around his left arm. The veins on his hands conform as he walks over to the door, and the whole time he continues to stare at me. My cheeks flush red as he clenches his jaw, revealing his chiseled features, and his body towers over me. "You look nice," he breathily says.

His blue eyes bore into me as I clack my tongue against the roof of my mouth. "That's it?" I smirk. "You look nice?"

Akash lightly chuckles, his eyes crinkling as his dimples press into his cheeks. "Oh, trust me," his deep voice rattles, causing goosebumps to form on my skin. Finally, his expression turns serious as his veiny hands wrap around my waist until his fingers tickle my naked back. "There's so much more I want to say to you," he whispers into my ear, his fingers continuing to grasp my back. Oh, lord have mercy...

Unfortunately, his fingers leave my back, and he walks away. That's it? He's just going to walk away now? I grumble frustratingly, pressing my hands on my face. That asshole!

I notice everyone else is outside, so I hurriedly walk out of the villa, closing the huge double doors behind me. Everyone stands idly by the door, and a black limousine arrives in front of the door. "Whoa," Neha gasps. "We're going in a limo again?"

"You betcha," Ayushi winks. "If we're dressing up in style, might as well go to the club in style."

"And that," Manav says, "Is why I love you."

"Oh shit, not this again," Neha grumbles, and Ayushi and Manav start to kiss.

Few moments later, while Ayushi and Manav are still eating each other's faces away, Ali awkwardly clears his throat. "Y'know, while it is a bit interesting to watch you guys kiss... we have a limo waiting for us, so you guys might want to carry on your kissing afterwards."

Manav and Ayushi awkwardly pull away from each other. "Oh, sorry," Ayushi giggles.

We decide to laugh it off and climb into the limo. Excitement bubbles inside of me as I step inside of the limo, realizing that we are about to go to a club! Partying is one of my favorite things to do, so going to a club in Costa Rica again makes adrenaline filter through my veins.

"Who's ready to fucking party?!" Ali hollers. Everyone shouts back, and I smile, sitting in the limo. I'm ready to party like never before.

~ ~ ~

We arrive in front of the massive club, which towers over us, its dark exterior covered with neon lights illuminated against the moonlight. People stumble in and out, either getting ready to get drunk or getting ready to get even more drunk. I take a deep breath to myself and walk inside with the others. The limo parks by the entrance, and I lean against it, studying my surroundings. I see a couple making out by the bushes while dozens of people cheer them on, and on the other side is a couple that seems to be arguing, and many people are surveying the situation. This is kind of déjà vu from the breakup I had with Nick. Suddenly, I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, are you ready to get your party on, bestie?!" Ayushi squeals.

"Ayu, you scared me!" I exclaim, chuckling nervously. "But yes, I am. What about you?"

"Girl, I think you know the answer to that question," Ayushi winks. I laugh out loud.

Finally, we all walk inside of the club. I notice everyone walking in a huge line, and I feel eyes getting laid on us, studying us and the way we walk so powerfully. Ayushi and Manav are hand in hand, Ali is adjusting his hair, Neha and Suhana fist bump each other, and Akash and I walk beside each other, our hands sometimes brushing, which causes butterflies to erupt in my stomach. I look over at him quickly and see that his eyes are laid straight ahead, his jaw clenched as he places his hands on his lapels. I'm not surprised that there are hundreds of girls staring him down at this very moment.

The club lights waver around us as the walls vibrate due to the intense music blasting through the speakers. Manav was right—this is a formal club! Obviously, it is much more formal than the club we went to last time because there are people wearing more formal outfits and there is a much more formal setting. And the people here seem to be rich, since I literally saw a man walk past me with a Rolex wrapped around his wrist. Damn, I'm feeling broke just standing here.

The dance floor is laid out in front of us, since that is pretty much the first thing I saw when I walked inside. There are lights rotating around on the floor, highlighting the people dancing on the dance floor. Men and women of many shapes and sizes are huddled here, moving graciously or inappropriately as well. And there are people coming in and out with drinks in their hands, whooping and hollering at the crowds.

Then, I start to look around the club itself. The dance floor wraps around the entire first floor, and the second floor consists of a viewing balcony that is set on the sides of the club. I'm guessing the second floor extends back to private rooms because there are people exiting and entering from there itself. And the roof is meters above, lights enlightening below on us. There is a massive bar at the exact front of the dance floor, where there are probably hundreds of people there, demanding drinks from the bartenders. Now I suddenly feel an intense need to drown myself in alcoholic beverages.

"I'm going over to the bar!" Manav announces, and also yells mainly because of the booming music. I can barely see anybody due to the dim lighting, so I have to make people's faces out. "Who's coming with me?!"

"Me!" Ali hollers, and everyone else joins afterwards.

We all walk/run over to the bar, where there is a huge line over there. "Ugh," I complain. "There's a fucking line!"

"No worries," Manav dismisses me, and walks over to the very front of the bar. The bar has golden lights lined up at the brim of the bar, and there is a massive table, probably covering at least half of the club's width, which has drinks set on there. People drunkenly stumble in and out, and I think I just saw a guy drinking some shots between some girls' legs.

Manav comes back seconds later, and urges for us to come forward. "Are we allowed to go ahead?!" Neha questions, looking at us for answers.

"You'll see," Ayushi smirks.

Manav leads us to a secluded part of the bar, where the drinks in the front are laid out neatly and majestically. There are a few people here, but the people who come here have some type of golden cards in their hands. I notice Manav has the same golden card in his hand as well.

"Is this some sort of VIP shit?" Akash clamors.

"Yup," Manav beams. "Cost me about five-hundred bucks, but it was worth it."

Five-hundred bucks? Yeesh!

But I decide not to question the price any further as my eyes hungrily devour the alcoholic drinks laid out in front of me. Mm, so many choices... I look over at the bartender who hurriedly walks over to me. "Hi! May I have a Daiquiri, please?"

"Of course, ma'am!" he grins, and starts to rush off towards the back, but gets cut off as a deep voice rattles through the atmosphere. "And may I have a Mai Tai?"

Ugh, I can recognize that voice from a mile away. I reluctantly turn my head around and exchange eye contact from with infamous Akash Tailor himself. "Mai Tai?"

"Yeah," he smirks. "One of the best drinks I ever had."

"Oh really?" I chuckle. "Then you clearly never had a Daiquiri."

He cocks his head, his face surprisingly very close to mine. I notice that his chest is adjacent to my back, and he leans over in front of me, his beautiful eyes inches from mine. "Isn't that what you just ordered?" he breathily asks.

"Yeah," I nod my head. "That's one of the best drinks I ever had."

"Okay," Akash chuckles, dipping his chin into his chest. "Whatever you say."

I start to protest, but the bartender arrives with the drinks. "For the lovely couple," he winks.

My face turns bright red as I start to stammer, "W-we're not a couple—"

"Thank you so much," Akash interrupts, leaning forward to grab our drinks. "Me and my lovely girlfriend appreciate your outstanding serving skills." He hands me the Daiquiri, which I take while glaring at him. "For you, my love," he smirks. If there was no one here, I would so strangle him right now!

"Thanks," I grit through my teeth while monotonously saying, "You are so amazing."

"Aw, thank you, babe," he sends me a cheeky grin. I scowl at him and start to walk away.

"Wait, wait!" he clamors, running towards me. "You didn't like that scenario back there?" Akash questions.

"That is a bit of an understatement," I hiss, simultaneously taking a sip from my Daiquiri.

"Aw, c'mon!" he groans. Then, he grabs my hand to stop me from walking any further. The walls vibrate behind us, and I look up at him with an annoyed expression. "What do you want?" I grumble.

Akash cocks his head, his blue eyes studying my expression. "Reeya," he starts to say, his beautiful chiseled face appearing inches from mine. "You know damn well what I want."

My heart stops beating in my chest as I look at him at a loss of words. Did he just...? An amused expression sets on his face as he's probably mentally laughing by how flabbergasted I look. "Did I make you speechless?" he asks, his lips tracing my cheekbone.

I turn my head to the side, feeling his soft lips outline the side of my face. Oh, that feels so good... Finally, his lips trail down to my neck, and I throw my head back in enjoyment. "Akash..."

"What?" he mumbles, looking up at me so desirously. "Do you like that?"

"I..." I pause to take a deep breath. What is this man doing to me that has made me lose my speaking skills?

Akash chuckles, his lips tickling my skin. I feel my heart racing against my chest, and I bite my lips in anticipation. Finally, he releases himself from me, and sighs, raking his hands through his luscious hair. "I'll be on the dance floor," he says, a smirk growing on his lips. Akash soon walks away, his tall and empowering body trailing over to the dance floor drenched in dozens of people.

What the hell just happened? I can't help but think. Why does Akash make me feel this way?

I take another sip from my Daiquiri, alcohol soon filtering through my body. I don't know what the hell is happening, but this is definitely some confusing shit. First, he barely acknowledges my presence, and then he suddenly kisses my neck, indirectly saying that he wants me?

If that's not being bipolar, then I don't know what is.

I huff to myself, taking another sip from my drink. The last thing I want to do is go over to the dance floor, which is exactly where the annoying and bipolar man known Akash himself is there. I try to see where Ayushi is, but I evaluate that there is no use searching for her because she's probably getting railed by her fiancé right now. Then, I try to look for Suhana, Ali, and Neha but they are nowhere to be found either. Great! Now I'm alone!

I sit by the private bar, sipping my drink again. My insides bubble excitedly, since there is alcohol rushing inside there, and I feel adrenaline pumping through my veins. I want to dance so badly... but I'm not! Not until Akash leaves the dance floor!

My feet land on the floor and I sigh. I am not going to sit here alone like a lonely bitch! So, I decide to tour around this place and get familiar with it, since we're going to be here all night long. I walk around the dance floor and see that there is a public bathroom set in the far corner. I do have to pee...

I notice the huge crowd of bodies dancing around on the dance floor, having an ultimately amazing time. Clubs in New York are basically incomparable to the ones here in Costa Rica because the ones here are filled with so much more life and excitement compared to the ones in New York City, and that is mainly because only go to clubs in NYC to drown their sorrows away in alcohol. But in Costa Rica, people come here to dance as well, and I admire that because I love to drink, party, and dance along the rhythm.

The bathroom sign is illuminated in front of me as I start to walk towards it. The music is slightly fading away, and I hear some noises behind the bathrooms. Curiously, I lean over to the side and see—

Oh, God!

I gasp out loud, pressing my hand to my lips as my eyes frighteningly land on Neha and Ali, who are making out with each other.

✰✰✰

A/N:

Uh oh... did Reeya encounter Neha and Ali kissing?! Oh jeez. That was unexpected.

Well, stay tuned for the next chapter to see how things are going to play out from here!

- Ru <3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

19.3K 721 49
Enemies to friends to lovers, forced proximity, forbidden romance, slow burn. Being stuck on a plane and during a layover with Federico Acosta should...
56.6K 2.5K 36
#1 in wattpad hits........... Arjun Singh a richest business man whose first priority is his family...... His life always starts only with his brothe...
588 63 15
Everything was fine, then too and now also. 6 years ago they were friends but now one hate other. A misunderstanding ruined everything 6 years ago an...
29.3K 1.4K 51
Trueloves & Friendships🍃 MY BEST PARTNER When Jahnvi Mittal was struggling with her career and life to become something on her own. To achieve her d...