Their Story- Teddy Lupin (HP...

由 ErinJorgiaxx

Quinn Nymphadora Weasley was far from shy. Growing up an only child, having lost her mother at an early age... 更多

Cast/summary.
1 - Problem Child
2- Feast to end all Feasts.
3- First day jitters
4- Spook Fest.
5- what are you two supposed to be.
6- Pre-Game Snog.
7- butterbeer mustashe
8- glad to know i've been replaced.
9- The great adventures of Dan and Ted.
10 - Teddy's dancing should be made illegal.
11- Cats outta the bag.
13- there will be no snogging.
14- I'm sure she can handle some dishes.
15- Christmas Eve in the Crazy House.
16- Vic and Quinn; the drill Sergeants .
17- What did you say?
18- i was scared you'd threaten to hex the poor boy.
19- New Year, Same old Shit.
20- Sick and twisted
21- Sleeping Dragon.
22- "Little Red."
23- All we do is party.
24- Ew we're adults now.
25- She seems lovely.
26- Don't worry, it's not like we'll miss you.
27- FREEDOM!!
28- The best memories.
29- A welcome home we didn't miss you, but we will pretend we did party.
30- What are we, chopped liver?
31- Tonks
32- Anniversery
33- Good Luck.
34- I'm this close to killing you.
35- They're 11, 13 and 15.
36- Hot coco.
37- Tell us what?
38- Goodbye.
39- Our weirdest christmas eve yet.
40- New Year.
41- I call maid of honour!
42- Do you have a death wish?
43- Haha suck it Vic!
44- Who needs em?
45- That was not bloody 10 minutes.
46- Gorgeous.
47- sounds fun
48- A white dress really?
49- Dancing in the kitchen.
50- I'm getting married.
51- Married.
52- Their story
53- Adam is banned from making any future speaches.
54- have a nive honeymoon.
55- Celebratory drink
56- Jealousy isn't a good colour on you.
57- Boat trips and skinny dips?
58- Happy birthday Uncle Harry.
59- No i'm not going to 'talk you out of it'!
60- April 5th
61- We are not calling our child that!
62- Theodore!
63- I'm gonna be a mum.
64- They're so small!
65 - Maisey and Wesley
66- One more surprise.
67- "How did uou gind out?"
68- "See you soon."
69- Lemmonade
70- Their Story

12- Queddy

960 12 3
由 ErinJorgiaxx

Teddy, Quinn, Adam, Jake, Stacy and Laurie laughed as they wandered up the stairs and onto the landing of the seventh floor. They were all holding their stomachs as they walked. The girls all struggling to walk in their heals. Well Stacy and Laurie were, Quinn seemed to be doing fine as she held onto Teddy for support as she keeled over in laughter. "I can't believe he actually managed to get her to let him walk her up after that."

Adam had tripped Dan over as they were all leaving the hall, making him fall into a table holding the punch glasses, three of which fell on Victoria's dress as she walked beside him, staining her wine read dress.

She had not been impressed but she still manage to forgive him and allow him to walk her back to Ravenclaw tower. But she wasn't very happy with Adam.

The group had found the event very funny and despite all efforts to calm down they still couldn't control their laughter as they travelled down the 'Hero's walk way' to to say a quick hello to Mr and Mrs Lupin and Eva Weasley.

"Oh hello there. Don't you all look smashing." Came the voice of Sirius Black, James' second namesake, as he watched them approach the two side-by-side frames. "Moony, Tonks, Eva, the kids are here." He called to them as he walked out of his own frame and re appeared in Teddy's parents'.

"Oh hey Teddy, hi Quinn. Hi kids. You all look so pretty and handsome." Tonks smiled welcomingly at them. "Hey Mr and Mrs Lupin, hey Mrs Weasley, hey Mr Black." The kids all said other then Quinn and Teddy who said "Mum/Mum, Dad/ Sirius".

"How was the ball?" Remus asked as Eva entered the frame with the other adults. "Good, Teddy and Quinn had to dance." Stacy said from the back. "Oh dear, how are your toes Quinn?" This made them all laugh as Tonks winked at her son.

"Wow thanks for the vote of confidence mum."
"It's my job." Tonks winked again.

"Well it was nice seeing you guys, we're gonna give Quinn and Ted a moment." Adam guided through others to follow him back towards the commons where they had all agreed to sleep, Teddy tossed the key to Laurie who winked at him then rounded the corner after Stacy.

"How was it then?" Eva asked peering up at her daughter. "Good, Teddy was actually a great dancer. He got lessons, I don't have a clue from where though."

"Yeah we heard about you two by the way, thanks for telling us." Tonks remarked pointing at them making Teddy nervously scratch the back of his neck. "Oh yeah, who...who told you?" He stammered.

"If it was James again I'm gonna kill him-." Quinn began.
"Oh no Harry and the others stopped by earlier. Poor Ginny didn't join them though." Said Remus sadly.

"Don't worry, she just doesn't like coming, it makes her too sad." Quinn said positioning her head down the hallway towards where her uncle Fred's portrait was.

The family had chosen to have a moving picture as apposed to a conscious painting as it was too painful to talk to him, when he would be trapped in a painting for the rest of time.

Remus, Tonks, Eva and Sirius however, liked to be paintings, still able to interact with one another and talk to their children, even if they would be gone for good soon.

"Ok then. We're happy you two have had fun. You've got a long journey tomorrow. You better go to bed. Give my love to everyone. Tell your dad I say hello and I'm asking after him." Eva shooed them away as Remus and Tonks waved them good bye and Sirius walked with the back down the hall, through the other sleeping portraits.

The two finally said goodbye to him too and turned the corner to finally go back to their dorm.

Once they reached the commons they found the living area empty and decided to head up stairs to change. Quinn have Teddy a quick peck on the lips before she moved to step up stairs, but he clearly expected a hotter kiss so he pulled her back and pressed his lips back into hers, "could you not wait ten minutes for me to change?" She giggled.

"But you look so good right now." This made her laugh louder, before she patted his chest, shaking her head with a laugh. "Whatever." She kissed home once more before tiring and mounting the stairs to her dorm.

Once inside she found Laurie in her sleep wear removing her make up.

The sound of a running tap echoed from the bathroom as Stacy who was also dressed for bed, brushed her teeth.

Quinn took advantage of Laurie's turned back and quickly removed her dress, pulling on her own sleep wear and grabbing a brush to detangle her hair.

Laurie turned around smiling at her, "nice Pjs" she commented making Quinn smile "yours too." She replied.

"Jake and Adam wanna play a board game. You joining?" Called Stacy as she finished up in the bathroom and pulled her hair out of it's messy bun.

"Sure why not....what were you guys planing to do sleeping wise?" Asked them as she moved to brush her teeth and Laurie let Stacy sit at the vanity to take off her fake lashes, Laurie gently massaging her shoulder from behind.

"Well the guys said they'd take the common room, if you and Teddy want your room or his?" Stacy replied. "I think we'll just sleep in his again." Quinn replied pulling her hair back into a loose braid down her back.

"Again? So have you two done it yet?" Asked Stacy with a eyebrow wiggle in the mirror so Quinn who stood behind her in the doorway of her en suite could see. "What do you mean?" Quinn asked obliviously.

"You know....stuff." Stacy answered. "What my girl friend means, Quinn, is have you and Teddy had sex yet?"
"What!...no no no." Quinn spluttered, toothpaste flying all over the sink as she threw her head around the corner of the bathroom door.

"It ok if you have and if you haven't."
"I mean...well...we've...done 'stuff' but not gone...all the way." Quinn told them blushing profusely.

"But you've shared a bed...wow you two must be really in touch with your self restraint." Stacy laughed making Laurie slap her shoulder playfully. "Leave her be, maybe she's just not ready."

"It's not that I'm not ready, we just haven't felt like it yet. I mean there's been times when it comes close but we just don't want to." Quinn explained maturely making the two girls nod. "Yeah I get that." Stacy agreed as did Laurie.

"I can safely say that Queddy is my new OTP." Said Stacy making Quinn groan "please never call us that again. Ever."

Laurie just laughed at them as Stacy stood up from the vanity. "Anyway, you two nearly done?" Laurie changed the subject, saving Quinn from further embarrassment. "Yep." Quinn popped the P before she gurgled with her mouth wash and used her wand to quickly remove all traces of make up form her face. Then she followed the other two girls back down the stairs to join the boys.

The next morning, Stacy, Laurie and Quinn got dressed, finished packing and hauled their suitcases down to the entrance hall, deciding to pack lightly as apposed to bringing their whole trunks for just three weeks.

Quinn wore a dark green pull-string coat with a cream jumper, her black skinny jeans, her brown heeled ankle boots and her favourite red, tartan scarf.

While Stacy wore her fleece, denim jacket and a grey Bernie with a red jumper and black jeans, while her feet were snuggly nestled inside her black 'Hunter' wellies. 

Finally, Laurie wore a white jumper under a grey body warmer with black skinny jeans and brown ankle boots.

The boys met them in the great hall for breakfast at the Ravenclaw table, this was an unusual place for them to sit, but Laurie and Dan has insisted they sit there as it was her house and he wanted to sit with Victoria who kissed his cheek when he sat down beside her.

Quinn and Teddy sat side by side sharing a plate of pancakes and maple syrup as Stacy sat with her legs propped up on Adam's lap as she leaned on Laurie was in a deep debate with Jake about the HolyHead Harpies latest new player.

"She's rubbish, honestly I have no idea why you like her, she can't throw to save her life." Jake argued as he stuffed a piece of toast in his mouth making Adam laugh and Laurie shoot him a glare.

"You can't be serious! Take it back! Louisa Hornburten is them most amazing chaser to ever grace this earth." Snapped Laurie leaning forward to glare at Jake's stuffed face.

"You know Ginny says she's actually quite the asset." Teddy added in to their debate, as he had first hand knowledge of what the Harpies own coach (Ginny) thought of the player.

"Please Ginny says that about her whole team." Jake huffed.
"Well my dad agrees and he doesn't even work for the Harpies." Stacy told them all making Laurie look to her.

"See Stay's dad agrees with me as does Ginny that's three amazing players against one crap one." She said to him making him narrow his eyes, "yeah and who's the third?" He asked with his signature smart ass smirk on his face.

"What do you mean third? Me you idiot."
"Oh really, I thought you meant you had gotten a third option from like the giant squid from the lake, god knows he could fly circles round you." This last comment had Stacy holding back Laurie as she swiped across the table at Jake.

"Common Laur we all know you only love Hornberton so much cause she's hot." Dan finally pulled away from staring at Vic's face to join the conversation.

Laurie just growled again and collapsed into Stacey's hold. "You guys wanna head to the carriages?" Asked Adam after a while, receiving a nod from them all he lead the way to the entrance hall, following the slow treacle of students departing for the train.

They eventually reached the carriages and decided that despite the minimal discomfort that could come from stuffing eight teenagers into a compact box, they would all travel together.

There was only six seats in the carriage so after a short debate, Quinn and Jake were stuck sitting on Teddy and Adam's knees.

Quinn being rather small compared to Teddy fit comfortably on his lap with his arms securely wrapped around her waist to keep her from falling as she nestled her face in the crook of his neck and he kissed her cheek and neck every so often.

Meanwhile Jake and Adam were full blown making out in front of them, making them all rather uncomfortable.

Eventually they reached the train station at hogsmead and they all hopped down from the carriage to join the hoards of students flocking to get home for Christmas.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

286K 5.6K 33
(Y/N) Weasley falls for a certain professor at Hogwarts. WARNING: ~ SMUT ~ SWEARING ~ AGE GAP Key for the chapters: ~ (•) normal chapter ~ (••) sm...
3.4K 103 35
When Harry potters twin sister y/n seems to have caught the attention of fred and George Weasley. What happens her life gets flipped and she faces ne...
59.8K 1.2K 20
Alain Weasley is in Gryffindor just any of her other siblings but just like her twin sister Ginny, she also had a huge crush on harry but not just a...
4.1K 173 41
Fred Weasley x OC x Theo Nott Fic Gianna Lupin-Black, daughter of Remus Lupin and Sirius Black grows up over the hill from the Weasleys. Will she lis...