Y/N, My Hero Academia | Shoto...

Από LuzNocedaTheWitch

Warning: Language and other things. Yeah, I don't know what else to put. Y/N Midoriya. That's right! You're a... Περισσότερα

Disclaimer (PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING)
Y/N Midoryia
First Day In UA!
Villain Attack!
Sports Festival!
The Fight Of A Life Time
Todoroki VS Y/N!
Y/N VS Bakugo
NAMES!! Internship!
Love and Death
Secrecy? Is It Time?
A Prince In Love With Y/N!
Face Your Fears
Not Real Birthday Surprise?!
Inner Demons
Multiplied!
Their Fate and Legacy!
Queen Y/N?!!
Chapter Teaser!
A Trip Of A LifeTime
Pocket Monsters
Promposal!
Hereditary
Dancin
Mystery Criminal Investigation Mission Operation: Find Criminal
Panel!!
Must see before reading next chapter
Dusk Til Dawn
Kota
Kidnapped!
Changed Route
Bring Back Y/N!
Update about next chapter!
Let's Go Back
Chapter Teaser
Bloodline Family
Dorm Rooms!
Big News
Foreshadow and Hints about the pregnancy!
Surprise!
Warriors Trailer
Happy Birthday Y/N!
Warriors Trailer (#2) 10K reads Special!
Final Trailer!
Delay (Update on Warriors)
Warriors
Welcome To The World!
Class 1-A Babysitting!
It's Okay Todoroki
Y/N VS Mirio
Little Hero
The Target Trailer!!
The Target
Revenge
The Guardian Angel
Inside Out
Ron's Story
Halloween
Panel #2!
Trailer!
Home Alone
Announcement!
Hey, its been a while..
UPDATE YAAAAY
Deleting.
Good News

Training Camps

2.4K 49 46
Από LuzNocedaTheWitch

My name is Y/N L/N! And this is my story!

My whole life I've questioned who I was and what I would be in the future.

My whole life people told me I'm just a monster, a beast that will kill us all!

A ticking time bomb ready to explode any second!

Some even saying I'll be a villain...

But one day I got adopted by Inko Midoriya and soon became close with Rei Todoroki, whom showed me I'm not a monster, I'm not a beast, I'm not a villain— that I too can be a hero!

I've been through hell and back. I've gone on some crazy adventures with my friends, brother, boyfriend and just people who I call my family.

But this... this next journey in my life will be both the worst and best days of my life!

This is the story, of how I finally realized, who I really am... and what my purpose is.

...

{Shigaraki}

I've figured it out. Why the Hero Killer pisses me off so much and why those UA brats drive me crazy! It's because of All Might... and that stupid grin, as though he doesn't have a care in the world. Smiling thoughtlessly. As if there's no one he can't save! Like he's undefeatable!

{Kurogiri}

Izuku Midoriya. Quirkless until middle school, when he suddenly manifested a power. After enrolling at UA High, he distinguished himself by finishing in the top eight at their world-famous sports festival.

Y/N L/N. Second born, daughter of F/N and M/N, both were number 2 until they died by the Ultima whom now lives within their daughter. She gets adopted by Izuku Midoriyas mom only to be taken away at the age of 10 to learn how to control her very powerful quirk that she got from her parents. She's dating Shoto Todoroki, the son of Endeavor. She's questioning herself left and right, wondering who she is, a villain or a hero or a monster. She wants to control the Ultima and she wants to have control of herself, which she's shown that in the sports-festival, getting first place, but that doesn't mean she has fully controlled everything.

Then, during the Hosu Incident, both of them and their friends fought the Hero Killer, Stain... and won.

Afterword, Y/N died from protecting her friends, then came back to life thanks to her transferring a quirk to her boyfriend, and luckily survived.

A Nomu came and nearly took her brother if it wasn't for the hero killer sparing the young boys life.

Izuku Midoriya and Y/N L/N was acknowledged by Stain, the man seeking out true heroes, as worthy.

He then gets killed by Y/N L/N, using her Ultima's power, kill mode, to kill him in an instant.

He saw Y/N worthy enough for her to kill him, and once he died, he lives within Y/N.

The reason, is unknown for me, but I believe it's because he saw young L/N worthy enough to have his power and knowledge.

He believed she'd be the best villain, though he also sees her as a true hero.

Quite strange but, that's what Stain was.

He judged Tomura Shigaraki quite differently.

{Shigaraki}

Just picture it. A world without the Symbol of Peace! I'll show society just how fragile their sense of safety is.

{Aizawa}

"And finally we have my niece, Y/N L/N, she's a unique one, that's for sure. She got both her parents quirks and her very own, plus the Ultima. Y/N's parents powers are Psychological Tricks from her mother and Information by her father."

"Psychological Tricks is a quirk that allows Y/N to control people mentally. She can make them do whatever she wants as long as they answer her question or she answers their question."

"Information is similar to her mothers except it can allow her to have others quirks permanently. All she has to do is get others to answer her question or her answer theirs and she gets the quirk."

"Both these quirks are already powerful enough to have but they combined creating: All In One. All In One allows Y/N to have a power called Command. Command allows Y/N to control people and their quirks. All she has to do is say a certain sentence to manipulate the quirks to do what she says or cause them to be "erased", so to speak. She's also just learning about it's true power, which is enhanced strength, speed, power, and just very advanced human abilities. Which is what causes her to break her bones and get bruised like Midoriya."

"And on top of that is the Ultimas power, which is a multitude of things like snow, advance human abilities, healing, and of course taking away quirks, giving quirks, and finally kill mode. It's unclear if the Ultima can bring back the dead, so that will have to be tested out at some point."

"She sounds very strong Aizawa, she even sounds dangerous..."

"I get your concerned but she can control herself, after all, these past few weeks Y/N and her friends have been through some crazy adventures. And Y/N has learned a lot about herself and her powers, so for now let's worry about how she'll improve."

{Y/N}

Now that our intense first semester at UA High is over, me and my classmates are out for summer vacation!

But that doesn't mean we have time to relax. We've got a training camp in the woods coming up.

And I would like to be as prepared as possible.

I looked up at the sky seeing the clouds.

"My love, something wrong?" My half and half boyfriend asks.

"Huh? Oh no, just... thinking..." I state.

"You're going to America to learn how to control your power. Right now you're just a ticking time bomb ready to explode any minute now!"

"Y/N L/N... the perfect villain... don't you think?..."

"All Might and Y/N L/N, are the only ones I'll let kill me! They are true heroes! Even if that L/N child is a more worthy villain!"

"Everything! Everything is my problem! It just feels like everything is wrong and doesn't fit together! And I get angry so easily and the only way to calm it done is by hurting someone!"

"Let me tell you somethin' Y/N, you may not like it, but your not you anymore! You're acting like a villain!"

"I WILL NEVER BE ONE OF THEM!! AND I SWEAR TO GOD IF I HEAR YOU SAY IT AGAIN— I'LL SMASH YOUR FUCKING TEETH IN!!"

"LOOK AT ME!!"

"I don't want anyone to help me! The inner demons within me-- who are hurting my friends-- will only hurt them more if they try helping! I need to be the one to get rid of them, NO ONE ELSE! You are all meddling into something you aren't meant to be in!"

"Then why? Why am I like this? Is this some kind of sign for something? That I'm meant to be this evil being that hurts people!"

"You can't beat me. You're just a pathetic villain with no parents and you will never be close to become them! Cause your meant to be a villain!"

"People die from depression... some just couldn't make it... and you'll soon be one of them."

"Our moms said we can't play with you because your a monster!"

"I'm not a monster! I'll be a hero one day!"

"You? A hero? Monsters can't be heroes!"

"I'm not a monster! I just want to be a hero like everyone else!"

"You will never be a hero! Because your the Ultima and that's all you'll ever be!!"

"I can finally kill her! It's said the Ultima will only die in two ways. One way is by the UHT leader himself, the boogyman, but since no one here is him, that leaves the last option. A gun shot to the heart!"

"Guys... I'm scared! I'm.. not the same person I was before! Everything was great until, it all just went down hill! I don't understand what's happened, I'm just so.... angry! I feel so evil and cruel. Am I turning evil?"

"You are not turning evil, Y/N."

"There is no good or bad in this world, Y/N. It's all a gray area, it's the choices we make, that shows who we are! You are not evil and your not becoming evil. You are a good person, just a good person that bad things happen to. Cause life isn't all sun shine and rainbows, sometimes there's rain and disasters, but... after a hurricane, comes a rainbow!"

"Inner demons can be over come anytime! All it takes is patience, and enough bravery to ask for help! Y/N is strong! She can overcome anything, even you."

"You are hurting one of my dear students. Her parents were close friends of mine. They were close with everyone, I promised with many others that we would protect Y/N no matter the cause, and so, I will do what it takes to make sure she is happy. You are the one who can't do anything about it."

"I like making people happy and feeling positive, I want it to be that way forever even during fights. I like to think of the positives while being in negative situations."

"Don't be so negative, Ultima. I'm going make sure I take out all that hate within you and some day... we'll become friends!"

"You're actually coming to save this child? Don't you understand what this child is?"

"She's a child worth protecting!"

"Don't let people's words get to you. You deserve a second chance!"

"The ones who love us never truly leave us."

I look down at my ring.

"Look little sis, bad things happen and you can't do anything about it. Right?"

"Right."

Ron then roughly boops my nose. "WRONG!"

"When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world!"

"What a quote! But what does it mean?"

"If anything bad happens, just turn around and move on— like how life did to you."

"Hey Ron how about you turn around."

Ron turns his back. "Sure why?"

"So I could do this!!"

I then jumped on Ron's back as he grabbed a hold of my legs so I don't fall.

We both laughed hysterically.

I smiled.

"Thank you for letting me be a mother!"

"Thank for letting me be a father..."

"Thank you for being born!"

"Thank you... so much..."

This is gonna be one hell of a trip... I can feel it.

...

"Now that you've finished up your first semester at UA High, it's time for summer vacation to officially begin. However... don't think these will be months of rest for you heroes-in-the-making. At this camp, we'll push you to go beyond your limits. You're aiming to become "Plus Ultra!"."

"Yes sir!"

And so our bus arrived to pick us all up!

I was excited and so was everyone else, especially Ochako, Ashido and Kaminari.

I smiled seeing the funny sight.

"This Class sure is something, am I right?" I asked Shoto. He looks back at me.

"They sure are." He replies.

Once in the bus, everyone was chattering and just being crazy.

Honestly this might be the only time we get to goof around.

"Here's the deal, we'll be in this bus about an hour before our first stop. Make sure you stay focused."

After a while, we finally made it to a rest area to stretch!

"Huh. This isn't much of a rest area." Kirishima observes.

"No. And where's Class B?" Jiro wondered.

"You don't really think we stopped here just so you could stretch your legs, do you?" Aizawa asks of us.

"In your dictionary, most likely not." I replied, crossing my arms.

Then a voice was heard as the doors to the car next us opens.

"Heya, Eraser."

Aizawa bows. "Long time no see."

"Your feline fantasies are here! Say "meow.""

"Perfectly cute and catlike girls!"

"You can call us..."

"The wild, wild pussycats!"

Everyone was silent but Izuku and I knew exactly who they are.

"These are the pro heroes you'll be working with at the summer training camps." My uncle stated.

I was excited, but unlike me though, Midoriya decided to.. uh...

"They're a four-person hero team who specialize in mountain rescues!" He then looks at everyone with glee and blushed face. "The pussycats were founded when we were kids— like forever ago!"

The members then gasp. "This marks their 12th year working as a—"

"Deku wait!!" Before I could correct him, it was too late...

"I'm pretty sure your math must be wrong!" She grabbed a hold of my brothers face as she threatened with her claws. "I'm 18 at heart!"

"Understood." -Deku

"Everyone, say hello." Aizawa demands.

"Hello! Nice to meet you!"

"We own this whole stretch of a land out here." Mandalay avowed. "Everything you can see. The summer camp you're staying at is there at the base of the mountain."

"That's far!"

"Uh, then why did we stop all the way up here instead?" Ochako consults.

"I'm afraid we both know the answer to that." Tsu says.

Sato shakes his head. "That can't be right."

Sero laughs nervously. "Um.. back on the bus. Quick. Let's go."

"Good idea. Load up." -Kaminari

"No way. Guys!" -Kirishima

"Holy crap!" -Mina

"Save yourselves!"

Everyone then started running.

"Kitties who don't make it there by 12:30 wont get any lunch!" Mandalay states.

"You should have guessed, students. The training camp..." then the other member of the pussycats stopped everyone. "...has already begun."

That's when we all get taken away by some kind of dirt— causing us all to be in the woods.

"Good news! Since this is private lands, you can use your quirks as much as you want to. You've got three full hours. You should be able to make it to the facility in that time. That is, if you can get through The Beasts Forest."

"The Beasts Forest?!" -Izuku

"That sounds like a name right out of a fantasy game!" -Kaminari

"Yeah whatever— lets just go!! I'm hungry, I'm tried, and she's probably just trying to scare us. I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna go now." I say as I already started heading into the forest.

"Y/N, wait!" -Izuku

"Be careful!" -Shoto

"Why do we keep falling for Aizawa's little tricks?" Jiro wondered.

"I guess there's no use complaining." Kirishima stated, brushing himself off. "Might as well get going."

I then stopped in my tracks. "Shit..." I whispered.

"Y/N WAIT FOR ME!! I really have to go!!!" Mineta yells.

Then Mineta stopped as he saw what I saw. "We're all gonna die!!" Kaminari and Sero yell.

The beast then raised its hand, ready to strike at us.

Koda then tried talking to the beast but failed to as it still went right for us.

I dodged the attack as Deku caught Mineta in time.

"EVERYONE STAND BACK!!" I yelled as golden patterns went all over my body.

"You don't know how to control your power, you'll only hurt yourself!" Momo yelled.

Not this time... Izuku told me something a while ago about how he learned to not get hurt...

"I learned that if I put all of my power into my body instead of one area, then I won't brake any bones!"

And so... that's what I'll do... to protect everyone!!

I then jumped as high as I could right towards the beast as I felt All In One going through my entire body.

"KANTO SMASH!!"

I hit the beast with my tackle attack and knocked it down with one blow and didn't get hurt!

Everyone was surprised and impressed. "She didn't get hurt!" Sero smiled.

"All right, you rock Y/N!" Mina yelled.

"You took it down easily and didn't get hurt. Impressive." Sato compliments.

"Thanks. But its not over." I stated as I looked forward seeing more beasts.

"Hey. Come on. Don't you think this is a little unfair?" -Kaminari

"What now? Do we run?" -Mina

"Not good. If we don't make it to the camp fast enough, then we won't get anything to eat." -Sato

"He's right! We have no choice but to cut through these woods using the shortest possible route!" -Momo

We all agreed.

"All right. Let's go, Class A!" -Iida

We all cheered and began our route!

Everyone was going left and right, fighting off each and every monster.

Everyone working together to get ahead and defeat them.

I didn't do any fighting since it seems everyone didn't need help and was doing fine, I got to see this all happen!

But then an army came and it was time I helped.

I transformed into my Ultima finale form, an all snow white wolf having the Ultimas red eyes.

Everyone saw this and knew what I was about to do.

I then felt the impact ready to come out. I growl then barked loudly releasing a giant force hitting the beasts causing them to be defeated.

And after who knows how long we were nearly there!

I was a little behind in case of anything, so I saw everyone running, but I then hear something thanks to my Ultima hearing.

My wolf ears twitched then suddenly a huge beast was right in front of everyone!

"How are we suppose to defeat that?!" Kaminari yelled frightfully.

"That thing is huge!" -Sero

"I have an idea, but I need everyone's help!" I stated.

"What's the plan?" -Deku

"Simple. Everyone has to attack at the exact same time!" -Y/N

"Right!"

And so everyone prepared themselves.

Those who have quirks that give damage while physically hitting, like Kirishima and Iida's quirks, must attack directly while others like Mina and Shoto's, will attack from afar while still doing damage.

Once everyone threw their attacks, I came in running while in my Ultima form and even turning on All In One, and we all defeated the monster!

Training Camp - Day 1

After who knows how long, we finally made it!!

Everyone panting and is exhausted.

But for some odd reason, I feel great!!

Everyone dying of tiredness while I'm cheering and being happy while in my wolf form.

"How can you have so much energy?" Kirishima asks.

"Don't know, but I feel great!" I stated.

"Meow meow meow! You all did amazing! Especially the five of you!" Pixie-Bob points at Izuku, Shoto, Iida, Bakugo and I. "It seems you have quite a bit of experience!"

She smiles as she licks her lips. "I call dibs on these kittens! But..." she then looks at me.

I gulped.

She then jumps high and tackles me, then bear hugging me. "I CALL THIS ONE!!"

"AH! What do you mean me?! What are you going to do to me?!" I yelled.

"Oh nothing, but I was wondering if you could find me a mate!" She asks.

"Uhhh... anyone except him." I point at Shoto. "He's already mine. H-how about my brother!" I asked grabbing Izuku.

"HUH?!" Izuku yells. "Ooooo! I do like this one..." she observed.

"Speaking of age..." she then grabs my brothers face. "Choose your words carefully, boy!"

"I was just wondering since we've got here, who's that?" Midoriya then points at the kid with a hat and grumpy face.

"Oh this little guy? He's my cousins son, he lives with us now. Don't be shy, Kota." -Mandalay

Deku then tried to talk to the kid, which only caused him to get a punch in the balls, which I facepalmed too.

"Kid got spunk." Bakugo smiled.

"He's like a mini version of you." Shoto replies at Bakugo.

"What did you say?!" Bakugo yells.

"Bakugo." Bakugo then looks at me and sees my Ultima eyes as my eyebrows furrowed. He grunts a little and looks away.

"Whatever!" -Bakugo

"Enough playing around." Aizawa's announces. "Get your stuff off the bus. Once your bags are in your rooms, we'll have dinner in the cafeteria. After that you can bathe and sleep. Tomorrow your training starts in earnest. You better get a move on."

So we all had some lunch at the cafeteria. I made sure to enjoy this delicious food as much as I can!

When Mandalay called for Kota to get the vegetables, I remember looking at him and wondered what was up with him...

Honestly whenever I look at him, I felt as though me and him were connected.

I did see him and I accidentally look at each other, but we never did more than that.

Those thoughts went away for bit since it was time for a bathe, I was the earliest to finish everything so once the girls came in, I was already done.

"So your leaving early?" Momo asks.

"Yeah... best I get to bed early... I'm beat." I stated.

I was already done changing when I noticed a ladder. I went up to the ladder and saw Kota up there were he can see the bathe...

What's he doing up here?

I wondered. That's when he stops Mineta from seeing the girls!

"Before you become a hero, you should learn how to be a good human being!"

He then slaps him off the wall! This made me giggle.

"Mineta really is the worst, isn't he?" -Tsu

"Thanks so much, Kota, babe!" -Mina

Kota then looks at the girls who are naked and bathing.

"We own you one!"

Which caused him to be flushed and— FALLING INTO THE BOYS BATHE!!

He screamed as he fell. "Kota!!" I yelled.

I then jump off after him to grab him! "Gotcha!" Only for me to realized I fell into the bath...

Once I got back up, I kept my eyes shut and didn't open them.

"WOAH! Y/N!" Kaminari yelled, his face blushed.

"Sorry!" I yelled. "Someone help..."

That's when I felt something push me off the water and onto the hard ground, then hearing a familiar voice.

"Your hero instincts are going to get you in big trouble one day." Devin states.

"SHUT UP!! The only reason I got into UA is by having hero instincts!" I yelled. "Now help me out..."

"Whatever.." Devin replies, she then helps me out. "See ya boys."

"Sorry..." I apologized before leaving.

Both Izuku and Shoto decided to come with me. Shoto changed quickly but Izuku stayed in his towel.

We took Kota to the building managers office.

"The rush from the fall likely caused him to faint. Thank you." Mandalay says. "Eraser warned me one of you boys was a little girl crazy, so I stationed Kota up there to keep watch. I suppose that's the danger of teaching kids your age."

"Well, anyway, I'm glad he's all right." -Y/N

"You must've moved pretty fast to catch him." -Mandalay

"I jumped off from where he was and caught him, thankfully I landed in the water." I stated.

"Um... he doesn't like heroes very much, does he?" Izuku consults. "I admit, that weird to me, most everyone I know wants to be one."

"It's our dreams." I state. "It's just wild to think that a kid his age is against heroes. Hates them, even."

That's when we found out something I thought I'd never hear from another child... his parents were murdered...

This made the three of us gasp. I felt a pit in my stomach as I held it.

Apparently a villain two years back killed his parents who were know as Water Hose.

"They were killed protecting citizens. Perhaps the most respectable way for any hero to die."

I gulped. "This..."

"But... how do you even begin to explain to a child that his parents died honorable deaths? They were his entire world. Everything. But to him. His parents had left him behind. And all the while, they were being praised, because their sacrifice was a noble one. Honestly he doesn't seem to like us that much either. We're heroes, like they were. I'm sure he feels like he's stuck here because he has no where else to go. Heroes just don't make any sense to Kota. After all, if his parents hadn't been heroes, they would still be here." -Mandalay

I clenched my fist. "I get it now..." Everyone gasped as they looked at me.

"Huh? What do you—" I interrupted Mandalay.

"No wonder I felt connected with this kid.. he's just like me! No... he's exactly like me!"

"What? Why would you think that?" Pixie asks.

"Because my parents died the same way... and so did my brother... and my adopted father... my biological parents died saving me from the Ultima, before they died however, they saved thousands who were around and could of gotten hurt. My brother died saving me as well, not to long ago from someone who tried to kill me and my adopted father died saving me from a horrible incident with a stampede..."

I look at Kota. "Our perspective in those situations though are different. I want to become a hero like how they were to me, but for Kota, he doesn't want to be something that his parents died being... I get it.. if my parents and brother didn't have the audacity to save me back then, then they would still be with me. But Kota should learn that when life turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world."

Mandalay and Pixie looked at each other. "If you ever have the time... please talk to him..." Mandalay asks of me.

"I will."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

576 21 12
Back story... (Y/n) (L/n), a sixteen year old girl who dreamt of becoming a hero all of the time. She was born in Japan and lived there for 3 years o...
7.1K 230 28
DISCONTINUED! This is my first story so please ignore all the mistakes that I make and sorry for my bad English A person who's mostly smiling, shy an...
34.9K 771 20
"I'm going to find you...no matter what it takes..." Finally getting your quirk is supposed to be exciting, right? Unfortunately for young Y/n Bakugo...
480K 13.3K 16
You have a fire quirk, the exact same as Shoto's. How will he react when he first sees you? What will you say to him? How do your paths intertwine? T...