Warriors Trailer

Author: Again, play music at top for better effect for making it feel like a trailer. Also thank you for 9K!!

Enjoy... ;)

"Independence or death... if we get no revolution, then we want nothing. We would rather die, then give in to you and join your SMP." -Will

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows in anger.

"Time as a survivor is really something George, as people like us who's been through hell and back, we know the in's and out's of everything. Because we've survived for this long, haven't we? If we survived once, who says we can't again?" -Y/N

Y/N and her teammates looked at the sun rise.

"Do I shoot her, Will, or do I aim for the skies?"

Will looked at Tonks with saddened eyes. He then gives a weak smile as he puts his hand on Tonks's shoulder.

"Tonks, I want you to do whatever your heart says you should do..."

Tonks having blood down his eye and looked in distraught as Kite held him back.

"You bastard Eret! We trusted you!!"

Y/N and Tonks faced each other with Will in the middle as he counts down with his hand in the air.

Y/N and Tonks holding bows in their hands. Tonk's hand gripping the bow.

"One, two, three, four..."

"I know about her..." -Y/N

Y/N and Tonks walk away from each other during the count down.

Tonks eyes shows seriousness as Y/N puts her hat backwards.

"Five, six, seven, eight, nine— ten paces fire!"

An arrow darting towards the air at someone.

Everyone faces became shocked and distraught with Kite in tears as he covers his mouth.

"You damn bastard! Fight me right here right now! 1 vs 1!" -Tonks

"Tonks! Tonks!!" -Will

Will grabs Tonk's shoulder and looked at him deeply.

"Hailie."

Tonk's eyes widened as tears started forming.

"This is a game of killing and war. It prepares future heroes to prepare themselves for future war and disaster training. These games... are no laughing matter..." -Aizawa

"It seems that, that same admin is back."

"Are you telling me that my girlfriend— who is caring my son— could die?!" -Todoroki

"Not a chance." -Y/N

George lights up a dynamite.

"It's down with the revolution, boys." -Eret

The other group yelling to get out as an explosion then happens.

Y/N's group cheering.

"Eret, how could you?" Will asked as he held his bloody shoulder.

"Eret, listen to me and I mean this in the nicest way possible... you fucked up." Tonks says as his eyes become devil like.

Then war begins.

Houses exploding.

Villages destroyed and burning down.

Nate throwing a pearl that teleports him to Tonks who blocks with his sword.

"We... are at war." -Y/N

Daren points a cross bow as the arrow heads straight for Kite who looks at the arrow in distraught.

Nate holds a torch that's on fire as he looks at a forest which is on fire.

"And we have— NO MERCY!" -Y/N

Nate then looks back with deviled eyes at everyone.

"NO MERCY FOR YOU!" -Y/N

A group of people, Will, Tonks, and Halo, all in a room as they looked around in fright.

Then out of the shadows comes out a hand that is over a button.

"It was never meant to be." Eret grins as his eyes became all white putting his hand over the button.

A flood then happened making Will and Halo look back at their place with sadness.

Y/N and her group then surrounds the other group, threatening them with their weapons.

"Any last words?" -Eret

Tonks looks down in disbelief and sadness.

"We've lost so much.." -Tonks

Halo looked at him with shaky eyes.

Eret faces Y/N, as Y/N faces him, they both looked at each other, then shook hands.

Y/N's eyes then turn white as every single person widened their eyes seeing the sight.

"What's up with everyone?" -Y/N

"Do you even know what SMP stands for?" -George

Y/N's eyes widened.

"Sister Murder Party..."

"This isn't our first game, y'know." George states. "We are all brothers. We had a sister... but sadly... due to a mess up with this system. Some kind of admin in this "game" killed our little sister!" George held his shirt in pain as his eyes got watery.

"I'm not trying to lose you like how I lost Hailie!!" -George

"He's back." -Daren

"White Flags! I want to see white flags— on your base— by tomorrow— at dawn— OR YOU ARE DEAD!!" -Y/N

Warriors

Coming Soon...

~~~~~~~~~~

Author: by the way. Does this all sound familiar?

I wanted to make an intense "war" chapter before the nice birth of a baby boy coming into the world of BNHA—I had no ideas until this video came out— so it was a sign! Check it out it's amazing! soooo...

Enjoy ;)

BTW the next chapter won't be this, it'll be a fun little one THEN this one ;)