Dorm Rooms!

~~~~~~~~~~

After the big fight with Aaron. Y/N was completely knocked out.

Everyone sat up except Y/N.

Ron saw the league dusting themselves off.

"You think you can take it from here?" Shigaraki asked Ron.

He nods. "Don't worry, she'll be fine!" He reassures with a smile as he gives them a thumbs up.

They all nod. "See ya soon." Shigaraki says before everyone entered Kurogiri's portal.

Not long later, the police came with the ambulance.

The ambulance took Y/N to the hospital as Ron watched with him not being injuried badly and his clothes are the only things ripped and destroyed.

Ron then looked behind him from feeling someone staring at him.

He looked and saw Endeavor. His eyes widened as he gasped.

He walked towards him.

Endeavor had a straight face as Ron came up to him.

"Enji?"

Endeavor clenched his hand. "Ron.."

Ron smiles then hugs Endeavor. "I missed you too..."

It took Endeavor a bit to process it but, he eventually hugged back... feeling the happiest he's been.

But he didn't show it...

~~~~~~~~~~

At the hospital where Y/N was taking. She got tested incase she got any thing fatal or damaged within her body.

They took blood tests and x-rays.

"Her bones seem to be healing. So her arms and leg should be healed by the time she's out!" A doctor stated.

"Great to know!" The other doctor replied. She was Y/N's main doctor.

"Uh, Miss Cristina!" A nurse called. "You got to see this!"

"What's wrong?" Cristina asked.

"Look!" Cristina gasped seeing what was on the screen of the computer.

Everything was negative except for one thing....

"No way! This is..."

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in the hospital, I passed out and got taken here. They tested me while I was knocked out. I wasn't out for a while, only for about a day.

I was sent to a check up room, I sat down on the check up bed siting on the side of the bed. "Miss L/N, while knocked out we did some check ups and... we have found out something." He states, I started getting nervous.

"Is it something bad?" I wondered. "Only if you think it is." I became confused.

"Tell me, Y/N, do you have a boyfriend?" He asked.

"Y-yes. Why you ask?"

"Have you have sexual intercourse with him?"

I felt my face go red. "Y-yes." I admitted. "Did he use any protecting or did you take any pills?"

"No."

"Well then this shouldn't be a shock then for me to tell you that..." He then hands me a picture that made my heart drop.

It's an ultrasound picture! Of a baby... "You are pregnant."

I was completely baffled. "Pregnant?" I repeated in shock. "Yes. Your teachers should be here."