Promposal!

"Come on Todoroki, you have you to ask! You're the only one here in this class who's in an actual relationship and yet you never asked her to Prom?" Kaminari questions.

Everyone in Class 1-A was surrounding Todoroki asking when he's going to ask Y/N to the prom. Y/N wasn't in class, she left early due to her not feeling good, she actually looked miserable.

So Aizawa let her go home. "I don't know how to ask." Todoroki states, rubbing his temples in frustration.

"Its simple, just do what everyone else is doing but in your own unique way, just for Y/N!" Ochako clarifies.

"In my own unique way? For Y/N." Todoroki repeats quietly.

"Yeah, everyone made things like signs with captions that relate to what they like and having things they like. One guy dressed up as this girls favorite hero Snipe and made a sign that said: You put a bullet through my heart, full it back up at prom! Something like that! But be creative, don't just copy others." Mina detailed.

"Yeah, what are some things she likes?" Sato wonders.

Things she likes.... Then it hit Todoroki. He gets up immediately and goes out the door.

"Todoroki! Where are you going?" Midoriya asks. To late, he was already out.

"Do you think he got an idea?" Tokoyami asked.

"Most likely, I wonder what he's thinking?" Momo wonders.

Todoroki's POV

I got it! Thanks everyone. I went to the park and sat on a bench with a table. I took out a piece of paper and wrote down the things Y/N liked. Besides her friends and family.

o - Dogs

o - Neon Lights and glow in the dark things

o - Chocolate

o - Food

o - Surprises

o - Music

"Her favorite song is Dancin by Aaron Smith..." Is what I wrote down next to music.

I started thinking hard, it's like I'm planning a proposal! I guess this is good practice...

That's when it hit me. "I've got it." I quietly said to myself.

I've got it all planned out. I decided to get the most important gift, Y/N's been talking about this since she was little, so I decided to get what she's always wanted. I went inside the pet shop and looked around.

"Hey man!" A male worker greets. "Lookin' for a pet?"

"Y-yeah, I'm looking for a puppy for my girlfriend."

"Ooooh your girlfriend! I got you, follow me!"

I follow him to a little area. It was a small glass cage with no top so that way people can touch the dogs, I looked to see a bunch of little puppies playing around.

Once we made it to the glass cage all the puppies came towards me excited. "They all already have their shots, so which ever one you want just give me the word! Any specific dog in mind?" He exclaims.

I looked at the little crowd of puppies. "Yeah. A Border Collie."

"Oh yes! We actually only have one, this little guy right here!" He grabs one and gives them to me. "It's a boy and we actually just got him so we don't have a name."

I looked at the adorable pup. He's white, grey with a little bit of brown. His eyes were different colored, his right eye brown and his left eye bright blue.