Kota

Thank you for 2K!!! We are so close to a chapter that will be the biggest fight that has ever happened in this book! Because the fight will consist of a near death experience, spirits (like seeing past holders of the Ultima!), new attacks and quirks, new friends, this fight is a life or death situation, and finally after the fight (after the chapter basically), you find out the biggest news that will change you and Todoroki's life in a positive way! The chapter is called Bloodline Family, so be prepared when you see that name! And probably one of my favorite chapters that I've written: Let's Go Back, will also be coming soon! So be ready for those two chapters!

Thank you and Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~

Training Camp Day 4

After Kota's cute gift for me, everyone was already done with their foods and went to train.

I felt bad for them having to train so hard, so I asked Aizawa if I could do some training as well.

He hesitated but saw I really wanted to do this request, so he sighed agreeing to let me do this, even though he didn't like it.

But he said I had to eat first and rest for at least an hour before training and he gave me some small things to do for that hour.

So I ate as I watched everyone trained with Kota sitting next to me. 

Once I finished my food I felt sick... like I wanted to throw up!

So I quickly got up and left somewhere in the forest to let out my sickness.

Kota and Sven came to me. "What happened? Something wrong?" Sven wondered.

"It's nothin' serious..." I said as I spit out some spit. "It's only because of everything that happened yesterday... my body hasn't rested... and the food they fed me wasn't even good for me... I think this just made me sick when it comes to eating!"

"They did feed you raw meat. They treated you like some caged animal!" Sven mentioned.

"Then you should rest, don't work yourself out more!" Kota's so nice when it's only me and him around. Which makes me giggle.

"It's fine Kota! I'm a fast healer! So don't worry about me..." I rubs his head with this hat still on. "Thanks for caring though you two..."

We both went back and sat down without anyone noticing.

After watching some more training, everything got very cloudy!

"Oh wow, everything got cloudy." I observed.

"It's probably gonna rain." Hagakure stated.

That's when we all heard thunder! "More like a thunderstorm!" Sven replies.

"It's fine. There's gonna be no rain, it's only a small thunder storm." Aizawa assured.

"Wouldn't it be dangerous? What if one of us gets hit by lightening?" Kaminari frightfully asked.

"It's thunder, not lighting, you'll all be fine. Later on today you'll be doing some exercises and Y/N will be joining in." -Aizawa