Home Alone

It's a nice snowy day at UA. Well, Japan in general - being covered in beautiful white snow.

In Dorm 1-A, everything is chaos. Everyone running around and looking to be in a hurry.

A cop, that's inside the building, is trying to stop at least one person to talk to.

"Hey kid!" The cop says to Kota, who just keeps running off with his toy.

"Hey, you there-" He says to Mineta, who just runs away because he's being chased by Hagakure and Mina.

"Hey hey hey, big fella!" He yells at Sato who's in a rush while carrying cooking supplies.

The cop signs in frustration from no one listening.

In Aizawa's room, he's on the phone with Y/N.

"Don't worry we'll be fine....... Juniors okay, stop worrying so much. We can handle everything...... No, dogs are expensive when flying, he's staying with the tribe as always."

Juniors then comes in. "Uncle Ziawa, Ikatteiru won't let me watch the movie. I'm mature enough to watch, besides, I've seen things no other kid has seen!" Junior complains.

"Kid, if Bakugo says you can't watch it, then it's probably really bad." Aizawa goes back to the phone, as he's saying bye to Y/N, Junior hops on Aizawa's bed and checks out a hero magazine that's on the bed.

"Hey! Off." Aizawa demands.

"Get off the phone and make me, why don't ya?" Junior replies as he's looking at the magazine.

Aizawa rolls his eyes. "This kid.."

Present Mic then comes into Aizawa's room and walks next to him. "Hey, have you bought my hair spray?"

"No I didn't have time for that." Aizawa replies.

"How am I suppose to keep my hair up?"

"How about letting your hair rest for once. Or just shave it all off and go back to your high school cut."

Present Mic scoff, he then sees Junior.

"Hey hey hey! How's my favorite kid doing?" Present Mic says as he points his fingers, making double guns at him.

"Mic, nobody will let me do anything." Junior complains.

"You don't have anything to do? I've got something for you to do. You can pick up those Micro Machines that are all over in there! Aunt Midnight stepped on one and almost broke her neck!" Present Mic says.

That's when Shinso pokes his head in the room and says: "He was playing with the glue gun again."

Junior making a cutting hand gesture to his neck, trying to silently tell Shinso not to say anything, but he ignored and walks away.

Aizawa looks at Junior. "Didn't we talk about that?"

"Did I burn down the joint? I don't think so. I was making ornaments out of fish hooks!" Junior explains.

"Vlad's new fish hooks?" Present Mic questions.

"I can't make ornaments out of the old ones, with dry worm guts on 'em. And Monoma was being annoying again." Junior retorts.

"Hizashi." -Aizawa

Present Mic then picks up Junior. "Come on, Junior. Out."

As Mic was waking towards the door Midnight comes in.

"Shota, Hisashi, do you guys have a portable charger?" She asks.

Mic then gives Junior to Midnight. "Here! Here's a portable charger!" Present Mic jokes.