Panel!!

"Hello everyone! And welcome to the BNHA or MHA Panel! Thank you for so many of your reads! Now, my name is not important so in this and likely in all my books I will go by Author or Author~Chan— in this panel we have all of class 1-A!"

"We have Izuku Midoriya, Ochako Uraraka, Tenya Iida, Katsuki Bakugo, Tsuyu Asui, Enjiro Kirishima, Minoru Mineta, Momo Yaoyorozu, Denki Kaminari, Koyoka Jiro, Hanta Sero, Fumikage Tokoyami, Yuga Aoyama, Mashirao Ojiro, Mina Ashido, Rikido Sato, Mezo Shoji, Koji Koda, Toru Hagakure, Shoto Todoroki and Y/N L/N! With their teacher Shouta Aizawa!"

Everyone says their greeting or waved at the audience.

"We even have a special guest today who's not a member of this class. Shinso!"

Shinso waves at the audience as he's next to Y/N.

"And we have some other special guests here as well! Like Present Mic and All Might!"

The two wave at the audience with a smile.

"And real quick, thank you all for the birthday wishes, the picture at the very top is a gift from ElleYelleYengYella thank you so much! They told me I could use it as the new cover but I would like to keep my cover because it's actually important to my story and the book. First off, Shoto is in it with Enji and Rei as ghostly figures in the background, three important people in the readers life. What about kid Shoto? He's important too, and you'll all realize that once the training camp arc ends! The cover was completely different at first but that's because I wanted the perfect cover for this book and this is it! But thank you anyway YengYella for the amazing cover! I will treasure it. And I'll actually use it for a different Shoto X Reader book I'll have in the future! Yes more BNHA X readers will happen! But once this one is done with. Thank you for listening."

Thank you for the wishes!!

"So, this is how it works. You guys will tell us some truth or dares or questions for these lovely people here. Also, everyone gets about 2 passes if they don't want to do a certain dare or truth. So let's get started shall we?" Author asked everyone.

Everyone agreed, most of them very excited, like the Bakusquad.

"Alright who wants to answer the first question? Umm... you!"

"Hi! So I have a dare for Todoroki!" A young child says happily.

Everyone listened in. "I dare you, that every single person that asks you a question, truth or dare, you have to start off your sentence about saying how much you love your dad or compliment him!"

Everyone pretty much died of laughter at this point. Especially Author and Y/N. While Shoto shows the face of disappointment.

"What a way to start!" -Author

"I love you!" Y/N yells to the person who asked that question.

"Okay. Uh... you there!" -Author

"Y/N. I dare you insult everyone!"

"Huh? Oh, uh..." Y/N looks at Shinso who's sitting right next to her.

"Your always nice to me and most people weren't when you and I were together." -Y/N

"Your welcome." Shinso smiles.

"Best boyfriend in the world!" Y/N looks at Shoto, who smiles at her. "Thanks."

Y/N looks at Tokoyami. "Uh... your quirk is hella cool, Dark Shadow is adorable!"

"I said insult." The kid who got chosen states.

"Oh you said in insult! Wow— not there!" Y/N smacks her head. She looks back at Shinso— realizing she now had to insult him, she looks away covering her mouth trying not to laugh.