Chapter Teaser!

Author: It's been a while since I've uploaded. And the reason is because this chapter will take a while to finish, due to the amount of writing and the story, I want to make sure this is perfect for you guys since I work so hard for my stories! The story is about 50% done and the word count right now is 14,087. So I'll be giving you all a little chapter trailer of what you might be expecting soon! Play the song at the top as you read!

For if you want this song

Coming soon!

"I uh... don't know how to tell you this without getting you angry but....." -Todoroki

Class 1-A's next adventure...

"Yeah me too. OH! Let's watch some movies!! It's still super early!" Kirishima suggests.

"What's happening?!" Mineta yells as he held on to Kaminari who's also terrified.

Y/N looks at her hands as they started to turn into dust— the dust going towards the TV— soon this happened to everyone!

"AHHHHH!!" Y/N yells as she was falling from the sky.

She covered herself then found herself sitting on the floor safe and sound.

She then looks up from hearing all her friends screaming as they fell from the sky.

They made it down safely.

"Where are we?" -Kaminari

Everything was technical and it seems they've landed in a world that's full of technology!

"Question. Umm... do you happen to know if my friends and I have transferred into the internet?" Y/N asked with lots of nervousness.

The little man just looked at her with a smile for a good few seconds. "Excuse me?" He asked still with a huge grin.

"Get the glitch!" -Stormtrooper

Class 1-A yelled then ran— the class being chased by stormtroopers! They went inside the Disney castle to hide then "teleported" their way inside a room that happened to be the princesses room.

All the Disney Princesses gasped seeing everyone in their room. "Hi.." Ochako shyly says.

All the princesses then surrounded them with their own weapons— the class putting their hands up.

"For princesses they sure are feisty." -Mina

"Woah woah! Ladies, I can explain!" Y/N gets in front of everyone as she tries to ease the situation.

"I happened to be a princess too!" Y/N states.

"Huh.." Pochahontas then gets in front of some of the princesses and points her wooden staff at Y/N. "What kind of a princess are you?"

"Oh.. uhh..." Y/N didn't know what to say. "What kind?" Y/N repeated wondering, eyebrow raised.

"Do you have magic hair?" Rapunzel (Tangled) asks as she showed her long magic hair.

"Uh..." -Y/N

"Magic hands?" Elsa (Frozen) asked as she put her palms out letting go some beautiful ice magic.

"I guess..." -Y/N

"Do animals talk to you?" Cinderella (Cinderella) asked, as birds were on her.

Behind her having Jazmine with her tiger and Pochahontas with her raccoon.

"Yeah!" -Y/N

"Were you poisoned?" Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs) asked showing a poisoned apple.

"Yeah." -Y/N

"Cursed?" Tiana (Princess and the Frog) and Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) asked, almost looking worried as Tiana was behind Aurora holding her.

"Yeah!" -Y/N

"Kidnapped or enslaved?" Rapunzel and Belle (Beauty and the Beast) asked, looking excited when they shouldn't.

"Yes! And should I be worried, cause it sounds like you all have been through a lot.." -Y/N

"Do people assume that all your problems were solved because a strong handsome man came into your life?" -Rapunzel

"Yeah! What is up with that?" Y/N replied giggly.

"She is a princess!"

All the princesses happily said together.

A Trip Of A LifeTime

"Are you crazy?!" Y/N yelled.

A woman then slaps Y/N across the face.

"YEAH I'M CRAZY! What makes you think I was sane?!" She replies with some ghetto voice as she looked deep into Y/N's eyes.

Chapter Coming Soon

A Trip Of A LifeTime