Welcome To The World!

Author: This is gonna be wholesome.. 😊

Hey everyone! I'd like to shout out everyone that has read my book, thank you for your amazing comments and support!

Now this book will be on hold for only like a week or two so I could have time to work on other books that I've held for so long that I didn't finish even though they were very good and could of had potential.

Anyways, enjoy the story!

Also, thank you for nearly 30k reads!!

Idk what chapter special to make for it, so guess this is it! Lol!

Enjoy! <3

~~~~~~~~~~

It has been an entire day after the incident with the system.

My stomach is still not showing yet, indicating that I'm not due yet.

It's suppose to happen this week, but it could be anytime.

The doctors said, once I start seeing a bump, then I should go to the doctors.

I was laying down on my bed looking at the ceiling as I rubbed my still flat belly.

Me wondering: When are you coming?

That's when I felt my bed get low a bit and I looked to see Shoto sitting on my bed and him looking at me with a concerned face.

"What's wrong, my love? You've been quiet." He noticed.

I look back up at the ceiling.

"Shoto... why isn't he coming out yet?" I asked.

"He's probably just a bit late..." Shoto assures.

"At least he's not early... being early is more dangerous then being late. I mean... Ron was early, and he was so fragile. I don't want that for our son. I just hope he'll come out soon." I replied.

"He's just being stubborn..." he lays down next to me as he smiles. "Like you."

His reply made me smile softly.

"There's that smile." He says making me giggle.

"Thank you..."

"Let's go to bed, love. You'll feel better in the morning." He stated.

I nod. "Yeah, your probably right. Let's go to bed."

I peacefully slept with Shoto that night, him resting his head on top of my stomach as we went to sleep peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~~

I started to wake up slowly, my eyes twitching then slowly started to open up.

I felt something heavy on my stomach and I soon remembered Shoto sleeping on it like a pillow.

I can feel his arms around me as well.

I looked down to see him and my eyes widened a bit seeing something different.