Happy Birthday Y/N!

(Author: Alright everyone! This chapter is about your birthday! Now, let me just tell you that this is a fun chapter, because the next chapter is going to be INSANE! I'm talking "war!" You'll see what I mean when the next trailers out... ;). Anyways, enjoy this lazy, fun chapter and get ready for the next chapter! LOVE YOU!)

Also I really wanted to add more detail and such but honestly this is lazy since the Warriors chapter will take me a while to do since it's a WAR story and such. So prepare for that and if you want to know how the parties were like, just watch David Dobrik and you'll get the idea. 😂

"AHHH!"

"AHHHH!"

Today is (birthday day). My birthday! I'm officially 16!

I was just hanging out in my room, doing my own thing, in my left side area where my long desk is, then I get scared by Elton!

~~~~~~~~~~
Few Minutes Earlier

"Surprise!"

Everyone smiled in glee. "Uncle Elton!" Everyone yells.

"That's right! I'm back baby!" Elton says then had a chuckle in the end.

"What are you doing here?" Mina wondered.

"Came for a visit! Since I also heard that I'm going to be an uncle to a new little coming baby boy!"

"Yeah! Where'd you hear that?" Jiro asked.

"Ron. I mean, he's back living with me, so he told me and the guys." Elton states as he's also with Ron.

"Yeah! It's great being with Elton!" Ron smiles.

"You can say that again." Colby states.

Elton brought his American friends, Sam, Colby, Corey, Jake, and Aaron.
(Just search these guys up if you want to know what they look like, same for David and his friends aka vlog squad)

"Hey, so do you all know what today is?" Ron asked.

"No, something big?" Hagakure replies.

"It's (Birthday Day), it's Y/N's birthday today." Todoroki states as he walks in the room.

"Hey hey! How's it feel to be a soon to be dad?" Sam asks.

"Exciting."

"I bet it is." Jake says.

"So, where is the birthday girl?" Elton asked.

"In her room." Todoroki explains.

"Great! Let's go scare her!" Elton states.

Everyone agreed on this.

They all became quiet once they made it to Y/N's door.

Elton opens the door slowly and slowly walks his way towards Y/N, who's sitting on the desk, eating hot Cheetos as she's on her computer playing a game.

She's playing the first five nights at freddy's.

It's the day off so it makes sense for her to just stay inside and do nothing.

It also looks like she's on the phone with someone since they heard a voice.

"Bitch, you're dead, just let Freddy kill you."

"Fuck you, Larry, I'm winning this."

Looks like she's on the phone with Larray.

(Those of you who don't know him— check him out. Larray and Twaimz, check both of them out)