Kidnapped!

"She's... the one who held down Rae... for so many years... the one who had the Ultima's blood..."

"W-what? She spoke to you?" Sven asked.

"Y-yeah... she did. Maybe because I have full control of the Ultima..."

"You're right about that."

"Huh?" Before I could react, I gasped as it felt like I was transferring into my mind!

A couple seconds went by and I found myself in some kind of mind palace.

Everything black and in the middle of nowhere type place.

I looked behind me to see six people. All in a line.

Nearly all of them being girls expect for one.

They all look the same as well...

Who are they? Is what I first said to myself seeing them.

"They are the past holders." I quickly turned behind me again and saw some young woman in front of me.

Long black hair with her top roots being bright green, beautiful glowing pale skin, and bluey grey ocean like eyes.

She is very pretty...

"You must be..."

"Billie. Billie Malta."

"Billie... what's going on?"

"Y/N L/N. Right now you're in the mind palace of where we the past holders of the Ultima stay to help and guide you through your journey as an Ultima." Billie explains.

"What? Wait... you were a holder?" I realized.

"Nows not the best time. Besides, you'll find out everything soon enough, right now, you want to save your friends, don't you?"

"Yes! Please! Do you know how?" I begged.

"Now..." Billie puts her right hand in front of her as she opened her hand, her palm out, as a glowing light beamed out of her hand.

"You have finally gained control of the Ultima, but you don't know it's exact powers. You are the first ever holder to officially have control... which means it's best you know what you're dealing with."

She closed her hand as she also closed her eyes.

"All the holders were always family, the very first holder was a Malta then she had a kid who soon become the holder themselves, then they had a kid and it kept going, then you became the first Ultima who wasn't a Malta. We all have different quirks, we didn't gain any of ours from any of our parents. My quirk was neither my mother's or fathers. It's just... mine." Billie explained.

That's when I saw Rae slowly walking up next to Billie.

"Rae?"

She nods. "Let me explain something real quick to you. There is a difference between my powers and the holders. The Ultima itself has their own powers, while the holders have their's as well, which means every new holder will gain the past holders power!" She closed her eyes.