Love and Death

The three, Midoriya, Iida and Todoroki, are all very injured. Bleeding horribly from Stains blades, right now Shoto was making sure he kept his distance as he was the only one standing.

Izuku's leg cut as Iida was still completely down. Native as well.

Finally, Stain was so close to killing Shoto, he could of lost his arm if it wasn't for Y/N.

She blocked the attack!

Todoroki's eyes widened at the sight, so was Izukus and Iida-- completely baffled.

Y/N coughing up blood as she held his blade that went through her body. Stain was shocked himself.

"Stain.... what do you think you're doing?" Y/N asked, she lifted her head staring into his eyes with her Ultima ones.

Stain smiled wickedly. "It's you.... THE UTLIMA!"

Stain then takes out the blade that was inside of Y/N who cried out in pain. She fell back landing on Shoto's chest, Shoto holding her.

"Y/N!" The two looked at Stain who chuckled.

"Big mistake Ultima. You're finished." He then licks the blade that has her blood.

But once he licked it, he cried out in pain-- coughing out. "W-what's happening?" Iida wondered.

"What is this blood?!" Stain cried.

Y/N gasped realizing. "The Ultimas blood! He can't consume it!"

Y/N then made clones going for Stain. He sliced all the clones, poofing them away.

"Have you guys figured out his quirk?" Y/N asked as she gets on her feet. Todoroki helping.

"Yeah, it has to do with blood. That's all we really know." Todoroki states.

"Chizome Akaguro. Quirk: Bloodcurdle, this allows Chizome to temporarily paralyze an opponent by ingesting samples of their blood. The amount of time a victim remains paralyzed depends on their blood type in relation to the user's own. In Chizome's case, blood type B represents the longest amount of time, then decreasing to AB, A and finally O for the shortest amount of time."

Stain smiled. "As always, that quirk of yours just gives you all the info, doesn't it?"

Y/N looks at Shoto. "Shoto, your blood type is O, which means if he gets you, you won't be paralyzed for long. But that doesn't mean leave your guard down.."

Stain then goes for Midoriya, he couldn't move so he could of gotten hit if it wasn't for Y/N. She blocked his attack.

The small blade going through Y/N's hand, it went all the way through letting Y/N grab Stains hand.

She gripped it hard. "I...." She was shaky. Stain widened his eyes. "I.... I WON'T LET YOU HURT MY FRIENDS!"

She then head buds him, flying him back. Y/N pulled out the small blade from her hand, she felt no pain since she's in stage 1 of the Ultima form.

Iida finally got up and attacked. Y/N breathed in and out heavily.

I'm losing blood, this is bad, if I lose anymore I could die but I can't let them get hit by Stains blades or else they'll get paralyzed! I have no choice but to keep protecting. Actually... I have a plan in case I do end up near deaths door...

Y/N protected the three with her final power she had left. Y/N got sliced up bad.

Y/N laid on the ground weak and bleeding. Once the boys gave their final blows, Todoroki came to Y/N.