Let's Go Back

Thank you all for nearly 5k!! I barely got 4K and it felt like only yesterday I had 3k!

Big Announcement: next chapter is going to be fucking intense! So prepare yourselves, mentally and emotionally! I've been working so hard leading up to this next chapter! It's going to be one of my favorite chapters I have written! I have many favorites but that one is definitely up there in my favorites. Also—

I MADE A TODOROKI X READER ONE SHOT! So if you want more Todoroki then go there, the one shot was made because of ideas I had but couldn't put it in books so I put it as one shots. Go check it out after you finish this chapter and have a positive day guys!

Author: Ha! You all just got clickbaited! If you thought this chapter was about Y/N going back— then you're wrong! This chapter will be about what happened when Y/N got kidnapped— why she became a villain— what exactly happened during those days of when Y/N was gone. I hope you all enjoy cause I enjoyed making this chapter a lot!

Warning! Lots and lots of bad words and adult jokes. Lots of parting, drinking, and just being crazy.

~~~~~~~~~

Words: 14,500

~~~~~~~~~~

As the dark portal finally appeared inside the so-called "bar". Three people come out.

Mr. Compress, Dabi, and Y/N.

Y/N looking down and not looking up at all. Her eyes looked sad and her face was the same expression.

She then felt a hand on her neck but she didn't react. "Look up." Dabi demands, whispering.

It took a few seconds but she finally looked up.

She saw all the villains. Shigaraki, Kurogiri, Toga, Dabi, Snipper, Twice, Magne, and Mr. Compress.

"Welcome to the League of Villains!" Shigaraki greets with his hands up in a greeting way.

Y/N then looks back down. Everyone was confused. "I think she's a little upset!" Toga observes.

"Well it all went to plan. I didn't believe you would sacrifice yourself to save those two, but you did, but Stain did believe you had true hero blood within you. So, I guess it wasn't too shocking." Dabi admits.

"Yeah! Shigaraki said that he'd knew you would try to save your friends so he knew we would get you instead!" Toga happily rambled.

Y/N didn't say anything. In fact, she's not making a single sound, she's just looking down.

Everyone became very confused. They were expecting a lot from her. Little did they knew her thoughts.

Why do I feel... at home? It feels as though I'm not in danger.

"You're not gonna do anything?" Dabi asks. "Try to escape? Get revenge? Fight?"

Silence.

"Don't hurt us!! I'm so confused! She's not doing a single thing— she hasn't even talked!" Twice roared in shock.