Not Real Birthday Surprise?!

ElleYelleYengYella thank you for helping me get this idea! I had so much trouble trying to figure out how I can make this chapter and this amazing human being helped me!

Enjoy the story!!

After that traumatic experience with the zombie clowns I learned to not be afraid!

I learned I have a new power within All In One and I apparently have another power based off snow?

I never remembered learning about snow powers before so this was completely new to me, but I'll find out someday what it means.

Anyway, after the movies the same day of the phobia training, I was laying down in my bed when I get a text message.

Kiri- Hey everyone! I just had an amazing idea! Apparently we have the option to go to school or not! There is a specific day though that we HAVE to go to school due to the training camps, BUT I think we should all go somewhere again! It's fun being around you guys!

Oh a text from Kirishima! How sweet... It's a group chat? It had everyone in class 1-a. The group name is 1A Gang.

I giggle at the name. Then messages started coming in.

Tenya the Hedgehog- Skipping school? Are you sure that is allowed?

Momo- Yes, it is in fact allowed, the only day we must go back is the day before training camps like Kirishima said.

Pinky- ALRIGHT!! What should we do tomorrow then?

Kyoka- Lets try to see if any events are happening!

I decided to privately text my duel-haired boyfriend.

Y/N- hey! Are you getting the messages?

My Baby <3- Yeah, your texting me privately. Something on your mind?

Y/N- Kinda...

My Baby <3- Me too. I was hoping to ask you on a date, I wanted us to be together privately.

Y/N- A date? Oh yeah we never actually been on a date before have we?

My Baby <3- nope

That's when I hear a knock on my door. "Come in!"

Deku opens the door. I sit up. "You got the messages?" I asked.

"Yup. I'm not here for that though. You've got a visitor!" Izuku states.

"A visitor?" I repeated, wondering.

Once I made it to the living room, I saw a man with Mom.

He wears brown shorts, with a bright blue tang top, all black shoes, an all black baseball cap with the words Send It on it. He has a beard with black hair.

"Hello?" Was the first words out of my mouth.

He happily gets up. "Y/N!" He yelled.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Oh that's right, you were only 2 when you last saw me. I'm your uncle— from your fathers side!" He explained.

"My uncle? From Dad's side?" -Y/N

"Yes, I'm his little brother. I'm your Uncle Elton!" He states.

I felt myself become happy. "UNCLE ELTON!" I screamed, running up to him. Hugging him tightly.

"Wow! You've gotten so big!" He puts me down. "Your wearing your dad's hat! Wow it looks amazing on you! You have your fathers hair. I wish I could of had that! I got stuck with my moms hair! Which is fine but, your dad ended up getting his dads hair." He rambled.