Little Hero

Author: Thank you for over 100K reads!! That's incredible!! I'm sorry that I didn't update in a while and the reason is because I was working on other books and writing other books I wanted to work on and other author things for my books and such— my Daughter of a Potion Master book I was working on the most, rewriting it making sure if there was any errors then I would fix it and now everything is more clean and soon I'll be going back to that book. Which lead me to not work on this book as much. I found out I have many books I've wanted to make but never worked on or even touched since I first made it, so I will be updating this one more frequently and eventually work on the others. But thank you for your patience! Chapters coming soon and thank you!

(Also check out the potion master book plz thank you!)

Junior has now been officially 5 for the past couple of days and because of that, Fuyumi recommended Shoto and I that he should start school.

We decided this was the best option since Shoto and I had school ourselves and we can't always teach him everyday and everytime, so we decided on it.

So we decided on Junior going into Fuyumi's school where she teaches. We trust her on everything with our son so we had nothing to worry about.

"Don't worry you two, Junior will be just fine!" Fuyumi insists with a warming smile.

"Thank you for this." Shoto thanks.

"We didn't know which school to put Junior in, thanks for recommending your school." I thank as well.

Junior who was holding my hand was looking around at the crowd of kids.

~~~~~~~~~~

As Junior was looking around, he saw a young boy, as he looked at the young boy, he titled his head.

Happy, his pet, friend, and partner in crime, a blue talking cat that can fly with small white wings, saw his friends face.

"Junior, what are you looking at?" Happy asks.

"I... remember..."

"Huh?" -Happy

"I remember... a while ago... I... looked into someone's eyes... and when I did, I saw a boy and he looked a lot like that boy over there!" Junior explains as he then points at the boy he's looking at.

The boy was about Juniors age, 5 years old, he has white hair, turquoise eyes, and pale skin.

He was crying a little, whipping his tears looking scared.

"He looks scared..." Junior observed.

"Aye... almost like he doesn't wanna be here." -Happy

Junior then let's go of his mothers hand and runs to the young boy with Happy flying by his side.

Y/N immediately felt this, quickly looking at Junior as he runs off.

Y/N was confused but then she saw him going towards the young boy.

"Yo!" Junior happily says.

The boy looks at Juniors, who's standing tall with his hands on his hips and a smile with his flying cat next to him.

"What's up?" -Junior