NAMES!! Internship!

Well this morning was definitely something, this DAY was something! While I was on my way to UA with Deku, we got people on the train we were in congratulating us.

I was so confused though... I looked at them with confusion and fear.

"Why give me praise? When I'm the Ultima werewolf?" They all just smiled at me!

"Times are different kid, no one judges easily nowadays. We're all not gonna lie, before you came around everyone hated the Ultima. We all know your parents. I'm even a survivor from the attack!" He states.

I gasped, also Midoriya. "What, really?" He nods.

"I remember... seeing you in that Ultima form. I had flashbacks from that day. But when I saw you actually controlling it and being so sweet as that scary monster. I think we all realized that you truly are what you are destined to be. The Ultimas savior!" He smiled.

I smiled back, giving him my mothers smile... I will never forget this...

"Finally here!" I cheered as Deku and I step into UA. That's when Iida comes by.

After some concern moments that Deku and I had for Iida we went to class. I'm hoping his brothers alright.

He never really gave us much details on what happened, just that a villain got him. Once I got inside I immediately went to go sit with Shoto.

No, we haven't told anyone about our relationship. The only people who know are the nurse, Midnight and Enji.

We didn't want the class to know yet so we're keeping it low key, for now...

"Hey!" I said as I sat in my seat. (We sit next to each other). He smiled at me.

"Hey." He replied.

"Mind explaining why we didn't go hang out the day after the festival?" I asked.

"We hanged out during the sports festival and even once it was over."

"Yeah I know but, I just thought-- ya know that we should hang out more." I lean in closer to him to whisper.

"Since we're dating and all.." He chuckles quietly.

"I went to go visit someone."

"Oh really, who was it?"

He looked at me with a smile.

"My mom.." My eyes widened.

His mom.... I haven't seen her in years! He... actually went to go see her? That's amazing. Rei... she's....the most amazing person ever to me. Shoto only knows how much she means to me. I have two reasons. The first reason Rei means the world to me and why I think I'll have a breakdown once I see her is because... she saved my life!

Years ago, when Shoto and I were little kids. (Before the burning). Rei would always sneak Shoto and I out to play whenever Enji isn't around. One day, while Rei went to take us out to get food, a villain attack happened! Shoto and I were terrified since we didn't know what to do. Citizens were going crazy, trying to escape the villains. That's when I suddenly get grabbed. Rei noticed this immediately since I was holding her hand. "Y/N!" She cried. I screamed for help as I was being dragged away. She actually came and chased after me! Shoto still in her arms as she came for me. Both the villain and Rei turned into an alley way, the villain stopping as he stares at Rei. "You're actually coming to save this child? Don't you understand what this child is?" She furrowed her eyebrows as strong mist surrounded her. "She's a child worth protecting!" That's when the villains entire body became frozen except for his arm that was holding me. He lets go which lead me to fall onto the ground. She came rushing to me. "Y/N! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" She consults. As I was trying to get up I felt a sharp pain in my wrist. "Her wrists is red!" Shoto points out. Rei softly checks the injury. It was very bruised and red, he gripped very hard... she then uses her quirk to make it feel better, like an ice pack... "You... saved me?" She smiles at me. "Of course. Why wouldn't I?" She asked. "Because people say I'm not worth saving.." She then hugs me as she picked me up off the ground. "Don't let people's words get to you. You deserve a second chance!" She then looks up at the sky. My goodness that woman was pretty...I don't know if she still looks the same. "You're parents thought so, that's why you're still here. You're meant to be here. Inko thinks the same. Just know that no matter your past or your power, you choose. Both of you, listen. You may be in a terrible place right now, but you want to be heroes, right? That's fine. You're not... bound by the blood you have. Decide who you want to become. And be all you can be."